I Called In Sick Today

Lets see your watch then ronny.

It looks exactly like an IPhone6+

As far as the tie, I need more power clash from you with that shirt. You'd make the ladies swoon

• Like 1
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I'm a little hard just thinking about how SA's outfit all comes together.

my man, at least somebody gets it. I planned this shit out and dammit i will look good on my walk to chipotle.

I'm wearing a chambray shirt (untucked with the sleeves rolled up) and dark blue jeans with my dark brown cole haan wing tips (no show socks).

Perfect mix of casual and formal.

My hair is not on fleek today though. It might be time to visit an actual hair stylist and figure out what to do with it.

I was pursuing the end of april numbers and this guy has already exceeded his sales goal for the year. i should easily double the goal by year end, possibly triple if i can lock down these two idiot kids. I look forward to my cost of living, 2500 raise as a reward.

• Like 2

Jeans shirt with jeans. I guess that's a cool look in Iowa

#roasted

I had a jeans shirt once, never could figure out when to wear it, donated it to goodwill. It was an $80 Ralph Lauren one too.

Sorry, chambray.

I just got invited to the judges poker game Saturday night. There will be a dentist, a doctor, a computer engineer, a couple other losers, and myself at a local judges house for poker and the fight. I've never walked out of that game with less money than I brought. I'm not sure why they keep inviting me. That being said, I'm not great a poker... it's just that everyone else is really bad.

SA, you know I love your man, but that watch...

Looks like what a douche hipster would wear while trying to look more like a hipster. God awful.

I like Napas. Maybe a darker brown leather band would work?

Y'all lay off my dude, SA. He's young and getting it. Can't a young playa get money anymore? Shit.

The rest of his outfit is the definition of business casual conservative and he's adding a little personality with his watch.

Don't talk about style cause I'll embarrass ya.

• Like 1

Y'all lay off my dude, SA. He's young and getting it. Can't a young playa get money anymore? Shit.

The rest of his outfit is the definition of business casual conservative and he's adding a little personality with his watch.

Don't talk about style cause I'll embarrass ya.

A suit is hardly business casual. It's business.

And doesn't your style embarrass you enough already.

#styleslam

And to be clear, I'm just bantering with Naps. He has some nice pieces in his closet (along with a few dead hookers)

I never cared to be trendy, I preferred neat, clean, a timeless look. Simple wardrobe. Nice jeans, button ups (long sleeve mostly). Nothing super trendy that would look stupid in 2 years. Always liked clothes but never enough to keep up and spend lots of money. I love the sale racks at Dillard's

And to be clear, I'm just bantering with Naps. He has some nice pieces in his closet (along with a few dead hookers)

I never cared to be trendy, I preferred neat, clean, a timeless look. Simple wardrobe. Nice jeans, button ups (long sleeve mostly). Nothing super trendy that would look stupid in 2 years. Always liked clothes but never enough to keep up and spend lots of money. I love the sale racks at Dillard's

This from the guy who owns the entire Ricky Fowler collection.