I Called In Sick Today

Frankly, it would be boring as hell. I'd have to sit through lots of high school classes and there wouldn't even be internet when I got home. Aside from the intermittent times when my oozing confidence was cashed in for some schoolgirl action -- actually those kids didn't know what they were doing I wonder if that would even be all that fun -- yeah ok, I'll take it. But those moments would still probably be few and far between. I'm not going to enjoy sitting around in my room reading Compute! magazine any more.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I live most every day as if I were still in high school...except for the fact that I have spending money nowBelieve it or not, I took the advice of a wise man many moons ago that stated..."Show bidness is like high school with money"Not sure how that actually related to my future, BUT IT TURNED OUT OK!In other news, I spent the day re-firing the ice machine in the pool house, building some shelves in the shop, throwing away some things that I never use, and plotting my strategy for my upcoming west coast visit....Yeah, basically trying not to pass out before bedtimeIn other other news, I had a hydraulic lunch today with a noted artist and his attorney. About the time my fifth draft came out, the following happened...(waitress sits Nevada down)"Hey Beans.... take it easy now....you have to drive home, right?"(light giggle from lawyer)"Ill be alright""Well, you know they're cracking down on that sorta thing these days""Yeah, but since I have such a tolera....."(both my phone and his signal an incoming text message)"Uh....I probably shouldnt be taking advice from a guy who is following Charlie Sheen on twitter"(awkward pause while both parties check their phones)"So.... how long you going to be in Vegas this time?"

You cannot propose that question but clause it with "besides sex".That's like saying "Lets say you were sent back to California in the year 1848 and found yourself at Sutters Mill. Besides walking around picking up all the Gold Nuggets, what would you do?" I mean, who fucking cares what else one might do in that situation, aside from using our adult knowledge to exploit the self-esteem issues of high school aged girls for our own sexual gratification in the context of not risking any trouble with the law? Also, if I Quantum Leap style lept into the body of me in high school, does that mean I leap back to my present life and leave that me (and all associated consequences) in some parallel universe irrelevant to my present existence? Because if so, I'm leaving that me with more child support payments than you can possibly imagine. Also, I'm doing a lot of raping, since it isn't like anything matters to me once I leap back. Yeah, Alternate Universe Me is screwed because of my reckless actions, but I can safely assume that if Alternative Universe Me is anything like This Universe Me and he lept into by body right now, he would do the same thing and totally ruin my life, so fuck him.
This was a very enjoyable post to read.
Frankly, it would be boring as hell. I'd have to sit through lots of high school classes and there wouldn't even be internet when I got home. Aside from the intermittent times when my oozing confidence was cashed in for some schoolgirl action -- actually those kids didn't know what they were doing I wonder if that would even be all that fun -- yeah ok, I'll take it. But those moments would still probably be few and far between. I'm not going to enjoy sitting around in my room reading Compute! magazine any more.
But JJJ is saying that you wouldn't know that you were missing the internet. Because if you did know that the internet was on the way, hell, you would immediately start harassing your parents to give you seed money and then you would jump on a bus and tell Steve Jobs or Bill Gates that you would give them some cash for a percentage of the company. Hell, you might even start the internet yourself and patent it somehow. (at the very least all the good .com "real estate")
Also, if I Quantum Leap style lept into the body of me in high school, does that mean I leap back to my present life and leave that me (and all associated consequences) in some parallel universe irrelevant to my present existence?
This is a very important question.
well I don't actually hang out with people that say stuff like that. I... god damn I'd flip my wig and say "yeah except for all those african kids that die of aids and the 10 year old malaysian girls sold into prostitution... but yeah, he's pretty good to you! congrats!" but yeah, I'm around them. they're all over this place, stinking up my facebook from time to time too.
You should try saying it, just once. Because it'll make for a funny story...you know, for us. Ok, fine, for me.
I'd have gone veal cheeks and scallops, but ok.
I had both dishes on Thursday. I eat most of my meals at that restaurant.
Go on...
I'm not entirely sure what you're enticing me to do. My first instinct is to describe the dishes erotically; Anywhere close?
I'm not entirely sure what you're enticing me to do. My first instinct is to describe the dishes erotically; Anywhere close?
Always trust your first instinct. Except this time. This time maybe explain why you eat most of your meals at one restaurant. I mean, there has to be somewhat of a story there beyond, "I like it," right? Because otherwise that'd be...you know, weird. And weird is fine too, obviously. Weird is good. I just need to know what brand of weird this particular idiosyncracy falls under. I'm rambling because I don't want to go back to studying. Cardio doesn't really even have any fun stories I can tell yous guys. Although I now know a lot about v-tac and v-fib, which helps me out when watching House.

Me getting a job (especially in a medical marijuana state) is a huge step forward towards me me currently funny.In the meantime, thanks for all the support, fuckwads.

Always trust your first instinct. Except this time. This time maybe explain why you eat most of your meals at one restaurant. I mean, there has to be somewhat of a story there beyond, "I like it," right? Because otherwise that'd be...you know, weird. And weird is fine too, obviously. Weird is good. I just need to know what brand of weird this particular idiosyncracy falls under. I'm rambling because I don't want to go back to studying. Cardio doesn't really even have any fun stories I can tell yous guys. Although I now know a lot about v-tac and v-fib, which helps me out when watching House.
Well, there are lots of reasons I suppose. Most of them are different parts of me being weird, but I should say that I really only eat there for like 3 or 4 meals a week, I was just exaggerating. But back to why I'm weird. I don't have a license because I'm rarely sober enough to operate a vehicle. So that cuts down the radius I'm willing to regularly visit to walking distance. I can usually get rides from friends without a problem because I always pay and they smoke my pot and hang out in my apartment all the time, but I also don't have a cell-phone so I can't always get a hold of the few people I enjoy having a meal with before I'm too impatient or hungry and just walk. Also, I'm incredibly critical of food and so when I find a place that never disappoints me, I have trouble going elsewhere. This restaurant is the perfect style of food for me, they keep up with seasonality, rotate specials well, have excellent service, and employ the hottest waitress of alllll time. And since I'm a regular I get treated very well.Mostly I just like it, though.
I don't have a license because I'm rarely sober enough to operate a vehicle.
Ah, so you aren't rich after all.
I can usually get rides from friends without a problem because I always pay and they smoke my pot and hang out in my apartment all the time.
But wait, maybe you are.
I also don't have a cell-phone.
Guess not.
Also, I'm incredibly critical of food
This is so confusing. Now I'm thinking rich again.
employ the hottest waitress of alllll time.
Well this could be either.

Well I used to be rich and eccentric. Now that I'm in a downswing, I'm just weird. I don't have a license, but do own an Audi. I don't have a cell-phone because I hate my parents. And my watch is worth 5 times what I have in my bank account right now.

Oh, homie, he can't handle this moustache.So Sick Thread I have this girl problem. There's this girl. We'll call her LG. I've only seen 2 pictures on the internet, but I think I'm in love with her. I've tried to promote my personal wealth, intelligence, taste, and sexual prowess; However, she won't respond to any of my awesome, witty jokes and I don't really have any other manner of wooing girls. What should I do?Sincerely,Horny in Buffalo (not the animal, that would be gross)
Eh, I wouldn't get your hopes up. What are the odds that some girl you barely know from the internet would actually want to meet you in real life, let alone date you?
Eh, I wouldn't get your hopes up. What are the odds that some girl you barely know from the internet would actually want to meet you in real life, let alone date you?
Haha. I thought someone here might have experiential advice. Just taking a shot in the dark.
Me getting a job (especially in a medical marijuana state) is a huge step forward towards me me currently funny.In the meantime, thanks for all the support, fuckwads.
well you didn't even get get job yet right?that's how it works right? after someone does something good you shower them with congrats. otherwise, it's shun city.
well you didn't even get get job yet right?that's how it works right? after someone does something good you shower them with congrats. otherwise, it's shun city.
Yeah, you're right. Sorry for calling you a fuckwad. It was just a sliver of good news that looked like a chunk.
Not if you're looking to impress an English lady, probably. On the other hand, it could work wonders for Sean, Randy, and me. Speedz is a given, btw.
Well I used to be rich and eccentric. Now that I'm in a downswing, I'm just weird. I don't have a license, but do own an Audi. I don't have a cell-phone because I hate my parents. And my watch is worth 5 times what I have in my bank account right now.
Big deal. My watch is worth infinity what I have in my bank account.Shit, I meant Speedz was taken. I have begun to choose my words without for their meaning.
But JJJ is saying that you wouldn't know that you were missing the internet. Because if you did know that the internet was on the way, hell, you would immediately start harassing your parents to give you seed money and then you would jump on a bus and tell Steve Jobs or Bill Gates to give you give them some cash for a percentage of the company. Hell, you might even start the internet yourself and patent it somehow. (at the very least all the good .com "real estate")
He can't be saying that. In both examples he used (Quantum Leap and Freaky Friday) the person's consciousness enters a new body. Sure, we're not supposed to concern ourselves with finding Gray's Sports Almanac, but we're still the adult version of us mentally in the high school body. I can't be adult me but not have the cumulative effects of all the intervening experiences -- that would create a space/time paradox and we all know that SJ would never propose a scenario which leads to the end of the universe.
Yeah, you're right. Sorry for calling you a fuckwad. It was just a sliver of good news that looked like a chunk.
I just wanted to say "shun city" (p.s. if you come to san diego, we (that's you and me) can do the whole, "oh let's not...I live in SD county)Jo just wants to hear what people wish they would'f done in high school. If you can't dig that then he's gonna buy you a one way ticket...to shun city
(p.s. if you come to san diego, we (that's you and me) can do the whole, "oh let's not...I live in SD county)
Oh yeah? We'll definitely get together and tear the town up! (get stoned and watch adult swim)