I Called In Sick Today

Cane, I'm not sure if you have any experience with Balloon Guy at politics and/or religion. It's really not worth the energy...he's not out to actually talk about anything, he's just looking to have fun keeping an argument, any argument, going for as long as possible without actually responding to anything you say. There is literally zero chance that he will ever admit to being even close to incorrect about anything or agreeing that there can be two sides to any issue. Just thought you should know in case you didn't already. Not that it isn't occasionally fun to go a few rounds with him.
Cane is a regular in the politics forum.You probably meant that post as more of a general statement to everyone under the guise of it being to Cane. I'm onto your tricks.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Cane is a regular in the politics forum.You probably meant that post as more of a general statement to everyone under the guise of it being to Cane. I'm onto your tricks.
It was transparent...
It was transparent...
And, by the way, it turns out I don't know ALL of your little tricks to not lose an argument even though you're wrong. This new "I guarantee you'll post here again" thing is pretty good.I guarantee that you'll respond to this post. Wait for it...**I think that "wait for it..." is a good addition to your trick
Who else would I have been talking to?
Nobody; that was the point. You just wanted to get that off your chest, but instead of it sounding like a rant where BG got the better of you, you made it seem like you were just trying to help a brother out.Yep, the ol' sniffer is working just fine thank you very much.
Nobody; that was the point. You just wanted to get that off your chest, but instead of it sounding like a rant where BG got the better of you, you made it seem like you were just trying to help a brother out.Yep, the ol' sniffer is working just fine thank you very much.
Oh...that's really not what I was doing, or not what I meant to do, but I can see why you'd think that.
I'm not sure that's even legal. Could somebody who knows something about the law chime in on this?
heh
And there we go. Surprised it took this long for me to go all ANGRY STEVE.Poor guy. He asked for sungjohunytifsoonan and I just sighed and asked to speak to his supervisor. He asked me why. I calmly told him that I that I really need to just speak to whomever is in charge. He said that he would not do that unless I explained to him why. I said that he called the wrong number and that I have asked my number to removed from this persons account yet here we are. He told me no need for a supervisor because he just took it off. I asked again nicely to speak to his supervisor.He let me know he took care of it and that I don't need to speak to him now. I said I do because I am pretty much going to ask his supervisor to transfer me to his boss so that maybe it really will get removed from the system.Then he got a bit testy. He assured me that he removed it and that he wasn't lying and everything is fine. Then I lost it. Lots of yelling and the f word. He asked me why I was talking to him like that. I told him I was because he was being an insufferable fucking cockgobbler who can't handle a simple fucking request. I explained over and over how people in his position have promised me that they removed the number buy today I have had 4 calls. He told me there was no need to get angry. I asked for his number and said that I am going to call him 40 times a week and see how long his fucking patience will hold out and to transfer me to his supervisor. He said before he does that he needs to know why I am talking to him like this. I said slowly and loudly, in case you missed it earlier, you are being an INSUFFERABLE FUCKING COCkGOBBLER. He explained to me that he wanted to make sure I said that while he as recording. "Good for you, what are you going to do, close my BOA account. I don't have one fucktard."He transferred me to his supervisor, who let the phone ring about 50 times then picked up and hung up. Odds on if I get another call from BoA looking for Sunhughjunglungdong?Edit: I have been really good lately about lowering my angry moments and now my day is ruined.
i like angry steve. in detroit.

You don't count...we have to stick together. Steve and strat were on my side too today. JJJ's still just walking his tightrope of sticking up for BG without actually outing himself for sharing some of BG's beliefs. JERK!

Oh...that's really not what I was doing, or not what I meant to do, but I can see why you'd think that.
Well, sure, you have to deny it now.I like it when we argue about stuff that neither one of us cares about.
JJJ's still just walking his tightrope of sticking up for BG without actually outing himself for sharing some of BG's beliefs. JERK!
Sure, some of them. Us rich guys have to sti-...oh wait, you have Cane on your side. Dammit Cane. Plus you're probably richer than me too anyway. *sigh*
Well, sure, you have to deny it now.I like it when we argue about stuff that neither one of us cares about.
And you have to say that I'm denying it.Who doesn't? Oh, most people.
Sure, some of them. Us rich guys have to sti-...oh wait, you have Cane on your side. Dammit Cane. Plus you're probably richer than me too anyway. *sigh*
I'm six figures in debt...I don't think you have to worry about me for a good ten years or so. Also, BG is poor now, possibly as poor as me. He just doesn't like talking about it as much as he enjoyed talking about being rich back in the day. So, anyway, you and Cane should just band together and start* looking down on the rest of us.*continue

Haha, apparently I can band together with all sides. Win/win.Someday JJJ, I will post all the golf courses I have played for BG just to make him insanely jealous. Going to canyon ranch tonight......will let you all know about the awesomeness.

SERIOUSLY? Are you SERIOUSLY comparing books written by Al Gore and Barack Obama, men who have dedicated their lives to making the world better (and have mostly succeeded), to books written by Laura Ingraham and Michelle Malkin, two people who became famous for spewing vile invective and attempting to lower the level of political discourse in this country to the level of toddlers? REALLY
I mentioned Al Franken. Also, we are definitely going to disagree on whatever 'quality' content that any of their books had, so I'll just actively try to avoid annoying you. Everything I do, I do it for you.
I need opinion, advice, help, or a gun or something.So about 3 weeks ago I started getting phone calls from an unknown number. Not many, but maybe 2 times a day. One day they actually left a message and it was Bank of America looking for someone named Michelle. Each day the calls increased. So I called back and told them they had the wrong number and they apologized and said they would take the number off her account page. All this accomplished was that I get even more calls but now they are looking not only for Michelle but for some Asian dude that they even have a hard time pronouncing his name. Last week I started keeping track. Last week they called me 34 times. 7 of those times I answered and explained that they were calling the wrong number. The calls did not stop.This week they have called me 26 times. I have answered all but maybe 8 of them. I have asked to speak to supervisors, I have called Bank of America's general info line. They keep telling me that they will remove the number from their accounts but within an hour I get some retarded idiot calling me asking for Michelle or Sung Jo Hung Park youloogan. This is harassment at this point is it not? I have given them my name. This number they have been calling has been my number for over 6 years. They keep saying I must have a new number that was owned by these people. NO, IT HAS BEEN MY NUMBER FOR OVER 6 YEARS! I don't even have an account with BoA. Never have, and now...never will. Anyone have any ideas on how to get this to actually stop other than getting a new number?
Legally they have 60 days to remove the number. They have 3rd party call centers working for them, and your number is now at call centers all over the world. It will take awhile to get the calls to stop. That being said, you should definitely start recording every call with a different voice/technique and put them on the web. That's a high quality idea and BOA might even send money your way to get you to stop trashing them.
Someday JJJ, I will post all the golf courses I have played for BG just to make him insanely jealous. Going to canyon ranch tonight......will let you all know about the awesomeness.
I'm starting to get the feeling that Cane is mildly well-off.
By tomorrow afternoon, I will be 7 figures in debt. So suck on that school boy girl.
Im sure Ive used it in the past, but thats a great bar pickup line...In other news, I just dont get the whole politic discussion thing. I assume its sorta like sports in a wayIn both instances a guy/gal sits on a couch for extended time periods watching guys making millions, try to get involved by influencing others also watching to get on their side of the debate/competition. Ive witnessed fist fights break out over both, several right in the middle of my den and shop.What just kills me is, the guys they are fighting/arguing about couldnt care less about the livelihood of the bickerers....Over years of observation, I have yet to see a debate by anyone on either venue that ends with...."Hey, youre absolutely right.... Im changing my vote/team to_____"Well, as much as Id like to continue the "Beans Thoughts and Ideas of a World Crazier Than He Is" segment....Magnum PI is coming on in four minutes
Beans is a commie.
If a commie is someone that would rather watch tires dry rot than pay attention to those topics, then hold my place in the toilet paper line...Thankfully, Magnum saved the day once againAnyway, on the terrible topic of professional frauds....A couple seasons back I staggered down to the local church to cast my worthless vote on the current election at the time. Now I know what youre thinking.... nope. I really dont think that any one vote counts....I mean, IF my one vote were actually sway an election one way or another, there would be a run-off, correct? Anyway, its a ritual that started with my dad taking me there as a kid and letting me watch as he pulled every lever marked "R" inside the curtain concealed booth. After he passed away, I figured if it meant that much to him Id continue doing it in his memory. Otherwise, Id never grace the place.So that particular day Id had a few adult beverages and motored into the parking lot, taking the space beside a local Sheriff patrol car. Not really thinking much other than about why he was voting while on duty, I hid my beer under a baseball hat and swayed up the steps to perform my patriotic duty. Once inside, I saw the cop was an old High School buddy of mine who at that time had gotten into some trouble with drugs and booze and was "sentenced" to public service at the jailhouse mopping out the drunk tank. Always quite the troublemaker, he was caught smuggling in the same two things to the inmates a few weeks later. We all figured he would end up in the State Pen for the last one. Imagine our surprise when he pulled up at the house six months later driving a cop car. In uniform. Anyway, I guess it takes one to be one.My friend in blue was perched in a chair with approximately seventy percent of his ass spilling off to each side. After the few required fat jokes from yours truly, we chatted about normal things in the past like wrecking cars, shooting propane tanks with tracers, poaching deer, and running from the cops. Our laughs from the spectacular day where we triggered the response of city, county, and state police to Shanes house all in one day....different incidents...raised a few eyebrows from the elders and deans overseeing the proceedings and cut short the conversation with promises to meet at the local bar that evening to continue the reunion. Im not much of a church person, either. Ive attended a few funerals, remodeled a dozen or so, and got married in one, but thats about the extent of my patronage. I think Ive told this one before, but the one I was dammed to a life with the wife in was the scene of the craziest parties Ive ever attended. Whenever someone repeats the phrase, "You couldnt get laid in a morgue" Shane always comes back immediately with "How bout a church?" Those that attended always cracks a grin. Anyway, the stale odor and quietness of the atmosphere always gives me goosebumps, especially when I imagine the guy on the cross statue with a pair of panties draped across his face. Id lay five to one that Bravy just trembled.So I wanted to get my business done and out of there as quickly as possible, mainly because Id spent thirty minutes in there already and my beer was getting hotter by the second. I presented my driving document to the mid-nineties lady behind the card catalog thing, where she verified my signature and handed me off to the next dinosaur who presented me with a voting sheet, pencil, and some sort of protective plastic shield that kept the others from cheating I guess. I politely handed the device back to Moses, stating that I had no problem with the others copying my answers if they didnt take the time to study like I did. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, here begins one of the incidents that Im so famous for starting and getting out of...."Mr. Icewater, we are required to have you use this for your protection""Uh....what?""Its for your own protection and privacy""You mean that youre gonna make me hide my answers?"(quiet whispering among the fossils)"Well..... were not sure if you actually have to use it.....but just in case, please do so" "Id rather not"(places plastic cover back in front of Noah)"Sir....take this"(hands cover back)"Alright....we'll do it your way"I take the thing over to a table filled with at least three other voters and start filling out the questionare with the device a good three feet from the paper. I could hear whispering among the staff, and knew something was fixing to happen when I caught one of them out of the corner of my eye slipping over to my deputy buddy. They had a short conversation and shortly afterward the cop waddled over to where I was sitting...."Hey Beans.... youve got them all worried over there""Why?""I dunno....about using that hidey thing"(turns to closest voter)"Are you gonna cheat off of my paper?""....uh, no"(turns back to cop with a wink)"See?....everyone is keeping their eyes on their own test!""Geez.... twenty years later and youre still the same ole Beans....just use the damn cover thing before someone over there has a stroke or something"After he handed me the slip cover, I reluctantly placed the paper inside it and started marking the holes with the pencil while the elders proudly watched and bathed in the victory. Not being one to accept defeat so quickly, though, I still had one trick up my sleeve for the goody-two-shoes with the rules and all...."LETS SEE HERE..... CONGRESS.....REPUBLICAN!""NOW, UHHHH..... SHERIFF...... WHO DO YOU LIKE, GREG?"(open mouthed stares)"AHHHHH....REPUBLICAN!"This went on throughout my paper, with the laughter growing more and more until Greg almost rolled from his chair. When I was finished, I proudly placed the plastic thing in the throat of the metal box, dumped its paper content, and staggered out of the room now filled with applause. Greg even clapped a time or two until the glares from the power greedy voting authorities broke him down. Later, at the bar he described their moods the rest of the evening as, "Like shit salesmen who ate all their samples"
Id lay five to one that Bravy just trembled.
I don't know if you won or not. But I definitely shifted in my seat.I probably didn't actually 'tremble' though, because I don't really care about statues and idols inside some building. PLUS, it's not like anyone there actually cared about Jesus. If they were loudly proclaiming the awesomeness of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ on Sunday, and then doing these things on Friday night, I would probably tremble for quite a while. I'm not a huge fan of hypocrisy.ps. Did you finish the driving a truck to Oklahoma story? If you haven't, you're a lying commie.pps. I love you.
ps. Did you finish the driving a truck to Oklahoma story? If you haven't, you're a lying commie.pps. I love you.
I have a lot of bookkeeping around here to catch up on....BeansCam© footage, story finales, etcSmooches right back attcha-Ron Mex
Looks like Shane was in charge of mounting the toilet paper holders...Many moons ago he decided to sit a toilet sideways inside a friends duplex as a joke. About six months later I stopped by for a service call and noticed it was still like that. The hippie that rented the place had this to say when asked why he didnt complain about it..."I dunno, man....I kinda like it.... I just kinda prop my feet up on the tub and go to town....I can push out some monsters thatta way"Sometimes, innovation derives from the ridiculous...