I Called In Sick Today

no way on Jay Z, shit why don't we just say MC Hammer? I mean C'mon! No Rap is "cool"
I won't be defending my own choice, here, so I'll defer to the following to either defend or nix my choice:mkLong Lives YorkeEl Guapo
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I will cancel out Rolly's no on NPH and say YES to the fag. Is Jack still cool? Haven't heard much from him lately.
did you see him on Top Chef whine like a bitch because the cook made him hold a tub of dry ice? He looked like satan on a bad day.
did you see him on Top Chef whine like a bitch because the cook made him hold a tub of dry ice? He looked like satan on a bad day.
I saw him, don't remember anything like that. You hate gays that much?
Hi there!I'm Jeff.
I would never date a guy called Jeff, sorry.
I always end up feeling like the guy who busted his wife with loogie, err Clooney. loogie would be like busting your wife with Seth Rogan.
I can confirm that loogie is nothing at all akin to Seth Rogan.
I wouldn't be opposed to doing a coolest guy in the sick thread bracket. Although I think anti-cool might better suit us.
I like this idea, but we all know the result anyway.
Actor - Jack NicholsonMusician - John MayerAthlete - Derek JeterOther - Jefferson Hack
Shall I give my ideas?Actor - Jimmy Stewart, Humphrey Bogart, Stephen Fry, Steve MartinMusician - Louis Armstrong, Roland Rahsaan KirkAthlete - None of themOther - Werner Herzog, Zack Morris, Rob Delaney (if you don't know who he is, watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6mNkzDEKyw)No, I didn't read most of the other submissions. Sorry if I repeated anyone.
suppose it were true. realistically, where would "ex I'm never going to see again slept with superior Internet personality" rank on my list of troubles?
Fourth.
I am losing count, who has banged more people here; Lady Grey or Lolli?
Hmm... tie? Don't encourage her, though.
I like this idea, but we all know the result anyway.
Did I win?
Actor - Jimmy Stewart, Humphrey Bogart, Stephen Fry, Steve MartinMusician - Louis Armstrong, Roland Rahsaan KirkAthlete - None of themOther - Werner Herzog, Zack Morris, Rob Delaney (if you don't know who he is, watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6mNkzDEKyw)
Although a couple dead people snuck in there before the ruling was made, we're trying to limit it to people still alive (and theoretically still cool).Also, Zack Morris, nice.
Did I win?Although a couple dead people snuck in there before the ruling was made, we're trying to limit it to people still alive (and theoretically still cool).Also, Zack Morris, nice.
Oops I missed that ruling. Ignore the corpses then. Also I submit: Maury Povich.p.s. Nah, you don't win, but you're close.
jay_bey_gasface.jpg
This picture is perfect, as it could theoretically be used to support both sides of the "Jay-Z: cool or uncool?" argument. He looks like a retarded camel, but he is courtside with Beyonce.Edit: He... does not look very cool in that picture.

Jay-Z is absolutely in. Did anyone see him on Letterman? He was hilarious.Other "Rappers" to consider:Snoop Dogg (this should be obvious)Eminem - not sure, but his eff the world attitude is pretty coolOutkast - either as a group or individually as Big Boi and Andre 3000Other Actors to consider:Ryan ReynoldsDenzel WashingtonOther Athletes to consider:Deon SandersLebron James (but only in his commercials)Other:Bobby Flay

I can get behind Snoop, Deion, and Denzel. Don't know about Eminem. Don't know anything about Bobby Flay. I'm going to start making some cuts soon (as President of the Sick Thread) and see if we can't get our field of 32 set.Oh, I think Jay-Z is a no-brainer in and probably a high seed at that.

Snoop Dogg (this should be obvious)Eminem - not sure, but his eff the world attitude is pretty coolOutkast - either as a group or individually as Big Boi and Andre 3000Ryan ReynoldsDenzel WashingtonBobby Flay
Can we have a rule where anyone ElG approves of is automatically excluded from the running? Because this list.... this is a horrible list. Especially Bobby Flay. I mean, really?
wat?
Dude, he married Scarlett Johanson.
Can we have a rule where anyone ElG approves of is automatically excluded from the running? Because this list.... this is a horrible list. Especially Bobby Flay. I mean, really?
What other kind of celebrity do you put under other? If they are not an actor, musician or athlete?EDIT: IMO Jay-Z could win this thing.
I can get behind Snoop, Deion, and Denzel. Don't know about Eminem. Don't know anything about Bobby Flay. I'm going to start making some cuts soon (as President of the Sick Thread) and see if we can't get our field of 32 set.Oh, I think Jay-Z is a no-brainer in and probably a high seed at that.
Deion was cool for a time but not now. Jay-Z is maybe the most obviously correct choice offered so far (besides Benjamin Franklin and Charles Oakley). Denzel is up there. Snoop is up there. No way on Eminem or Bobby Flay (who I like but is not cool)El Guapo, I would waste my time making a list of all the uncool people who married hot women but why?
How can you say Snoop and Denzel are horrible selections?By the way, Guap loves the blacks.
El Guapo, I would waste my time making a list of all the uncool people who married hot women but why?
julia_roberts_lyle_lovett.jpgJesus, she has a big mouth.
Musician: Jay ZAthlete: Tom BradyActor: Johnny Depp
Oh yeah on Johnny. I hate Tom Brady. I'd be willing to take Peyton off as long as there is no way Tom Brady can be on the list either.
Oh, we're going for "cool," and not cool. My mistake. Does Keith Richards still count as alive?
Keith is a good choice.
Okay fine then.Robert Plant
So is Plant, though, he's a wee bit hippy.
Rob Delaney (if you don't know who he is, watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6mNkzDEKyw)
Funny AND true!How about Ray Charles? Did we decide dead guys could make the list?Also: Harrison Ford
Yeah, maybe. Isn't it just the two brothers though?Mark Cuban? Or is he more dorky than cool?Dana White?
There are actually 4 brothers, a sister and a crazy ass mom:5345_maloof_family.jpgAlso, I think Mark Cuban belongs.Maybe what the issue here is defined by the perception of "cool". Cool as in he walks in a room and every notices he is the coolest guy there, or; man that guy is so cool, I want to hang out with him?