Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Oh, wait, you're really talking about something other than the one game playoff that's in extra innings.
no, I am watching the Tigers game but I have hockey scores being updated on the laptop since Strat and I are playing against each other in our fantasy league.
Did you notice I had Plekanec benched until very recently? I'm so bad at setting lineups.what's this other game everyone's all pumped about?
Tigers and Twins playing the 163rd game of the season. Winner wins Central and gets in the playoffs that start tomorrow at 6pm. 5-5 in the 12th. Tigers now have bases loaded with 1 out.
So I assume Wang isn't around because he's ducking that one guy about the $50, right?That's gotta be the only explanation.
That's not the explanation, dude got his money within 6 hours of posting.

I think I broke out in hives for the first time since I was like 8. I had one of those shitty Encor chicken parm meals tonight, and I've never had one of those, but I don't know what else it could be. It's rather disconcerting, and it better not be poison ivy or something gay like that. Also, Twinkies!

This really cracked me up.So now that over 5,000 posts are in the books, who wants to do an Off Topic Fantasy League?Here's what I'm thinking:11-man league. Everybody drafts 6 members. 1 point for making it into the 64-man bracket, 2 for winning your opening round game, 3 for making it to the sweet sixteen, 4 for elite eight, 6 for final four, 8 for championship game, 10 for winning it all.Ten game season, where one game equals ten tournament simulations.Head-to-head matchups each game, so that everybody plays each team once.I'll provide the list of eligible players to be drafted, but not the actual stats. I'll run the tournament simulations too, so I'll be the commissioner, but not an owner.Who wants in? Anyone? Anyone? Wang? Wang?
You can count me in on this. I need another fantasy league to lose in.