Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Would it be dangerous to mix 1.5 vicodin with 3-4 beers?
Nah, you're fine.When I was in college, about once a month we'd all fire up The Trifecta. My version was always:1.5 Vicodin dissolved in a 40 oz. Camo. .5 Vicodin chewed.1 puff from a marijuana cigarette. (I do not like marijuana.)That was at 5PM, 3 hours before we planned on meeting up to start drinking before we went wherever it was we were going to drink before going out.
You know, I considered using "..." as an expression of extreme appreciation to the point of speechlessness a few days ago, but was afraid that it wouldn't be understood. I'm glad you have bigger balls and more faith than I do.
You know, I considered using "..." as an expression of extreme appreciation to the point of speechlessness a few days ago, but was afraid that it wouldn't be understood. I'm glad you have bigger balls and more faith than I do.
Yeah, I've been using it for years. I barely even care if people get it.
Would it be dangerous to mix 1.5 vicodin with 3-4 beers?
not for me but I'm probably double your weight...and not a total vaginathat graph was the tits
I move that "Djimon Hounsou" be referred to exclusively as "Digimon Hounsou" in this thread from now on. Or "Digimon Bonzai" or some version thereof.
no problem. every time I mention him/her/whatever it is, I'll use that name. got it.

I watched 3/4ths of raising arizona last night. strat's bro was not a fan so I switched movies. and then he didn't like the next one so I switched movies again, 20 minutes in.I liked what I saw of raising arizona. the big chase was pure lulz.

I watched 3/4ths of raising arizona last night. strat's bro was not a fan so I switched movies.
You watched 75% of a classic movie and then switched the channel? Strat's bro owns your ass, apparently.
You watched 75% of a classic movie and then switched the channel? Strat's bro owns your ass, apparently.
we used his laptop, so yes he did own the board and pieces
we used his laptop, so yes he did own the board and pieces
Did Mojo take your Charlie Browns with her when she went back to England, or did she drop them off at your brother's house before returning? Perhaps she took them with her -- still in the vise -- and then sent them by post.
Did Mojo take your Charlie Browns with her when she went back to England, or did she drop them off at your brother's house before returning? Perhaps she took them with her -- still in the vise -- and then sent them by post.
We can only hope that she left him his Linus.
no problem. every time I mention him/her/whatever it is, I'll use that name. got it.
this
I watched 3/4ths of raising arizona last night. strat's bro was not a fan so I switched movies. and then he didn't like the next one so I switched movies again, 20 minutes in.I liked what I saw of raising arizona. the big chase was pure lulz.
wtf? how did he not like that movie?
We can only hope that she left him his Linus.
linus? really? so many better ones. pigpen. marcie. woodstock. or for when he's feeling proud, franklin.
linus? really? so many better ones. pigpen. marcie. woodstock. or for when he's feeling proud, franklin.
Hey...Buster Bluth calls it a linus, so I call it a linus.
not for me but I'm probably double your weight...and not a total vagina
Yeah, me too.On all accounts.You're fine. I've taken a lot of Vicodin in my long years on the earth. You'll be fine. You'll be fucked up but you'll be fine. The only thing I would suggest is that you take 1/3 of the Vic then 1/2 hour later take another 1/3 rinse repeat. I find that spacing it out evenly like that eliminates the occasional nausea that Vicodin gives me.
Did Mojo take your Charlie Browns with her when she went back to England, or did she drop them off at your brother's house before returning?
wtf? how did he not like that movie?
he just randomly got a text and he doesn't have the noises turned off on his iphone, so he just starts texting a bunch during the movie. I found it incredibly distracting and turned it off, started torrenting burn after reading instead.the other movie he apparently didn't deem worthy of his attention: hudsucker proxy.