Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

oops just booked flight to madridsaid strat, "i gotta go see about a girl..."figure all that stuff about how nobody ever says they wish they'd have spent more time at work on their death bed is probably true

oops just booked flight to madridsaid strat, "i gotta go see about a girl..."figure all that stuff about how nobody ever says they wish they'd have spent more time at work on their death bed is probably true
good choice imo.
said strat, "i gotta go see about a girl..."
I hate him, and you, for this. God, I'm in an awful mood.
figure all that stuff about how nobody ever says they wish they'd have spent more time at work on their death bed is probably true
Now this, I can get behind.
i love this guy
i love this guy
i don't love this guy?
no no, i'm going. that post was initially me thinking my grammar sucked with "they'd have", but it works as "they would have" so i'm a double tard.
figure all that stuff about how nobody ever says they wish they'd have spent more time at work on their death bed is probably true
I'm not doing any work on my death bed. I am drawing the line.

Oh, loogie.

please tell about why you're so angry. I've basically given up on life in the past week and would like to hear of others' misery.
No good reason, really. I just keep getting pumped up to get a foster dog, only to have rescue group after rescue group disappoint me at the last second. How fucking hard is it to foster a damn dog? All these groups whine about the lack of resources, then they fuck around with someone that wants to help right away. I want to just go save one from a pound in Hartford that does put dogs down, but it's not really fair to my roommates to get a dog that's not properly tested for a safe disposition, plus if I didn't adopt them out within a month I'd just have to find a way to get rid of them. It's annoying. See, no good reason. I'm just frustrated and also need to get laid.
No good reason, really. I just keep getting pumped up to get a foster dog, only to have rescue group after rescue group disappoint me at the last second. How fucking hard is it to foster a damn dog? All these groups whine about the lack of resources, then they fuck around with someone that wants to help right away. I want to just go save one from a pound in Hartford that does put dogs down, but it's not really fair to my roommates to get a dog that's not properly tested for a safe disposition, plus if I didn't adopt them out within a month I'd just have to find a way to get rid of them. It's annoying. See, no good reason. I'm just frustrated and also need to get laid.
Just go adopt a dog. Your roomates are letting you foster multiple dogs, what is the difference?
I'm going to show restraint with this one.
Just go adopt a dog. Your roomates are letting you foster multiple dogs, what is the difference?
It's a long annoying story.
I'm going to show restraint with this one.
If you were going to make a doggystyle joke, by all means have at it.
oh. well I finally realized this week that I've been busting my ass for the past year and a half at my current job, coming in early, staying late, making ridiculous amounts of documented progress well above and beyond what was expected of me, and for my work I've been steadily demoted on a regular basis, and now am basically a general laborer without even a job title, all of which makes the four years of hard work and ridiculous amounts of money I spent on my college education basically worthless. but your problem, yeah, that's a biggie.
oh. well I finally realized this week that I've been busting my ass for the past year and a half at my current job, coming in early, staying late, making ridiculous amounts of documented progress well above and beyond what was expected of me, and for my work I've been steadily demoted on a regular basis, and now am basically a general laborer without even a job title, all of which makes the four years of hard work and ridiculous amounts of money I spent on my college education basically worthless. but your problem, yeah, that's a biggie.
tinyviolin.jpg
Isn't that kind of the point of this thread?
No, the point of this thread is to amuse me.