I Called In Sick Today

I think a checkers drinking game where all the pieces are replaced by shot glasses would be the ultimate board game drinking game. As seen on an Episode of MASH.
They have that for chess too, but realistically you can't play more than one game while doing 8-14 shots of any reasonable liquor. Our drinking chess rules went something like this, beer only:Every time you move a piece, take a drink.When a * gets captured, take X drinks:Pawn: 1Knight: 2Bishop: 3Rook: 4Queen: 5Whenever a person is put in check, it is 5 drinks. Putting someone in check a couple times even though you were going to mated in a few moves made it all worthwhile. A nice sidenote to this game is that when we invented it, my friend had emptied his whole fridge to accommodate a keg, so we played with 30 oz steins and it was a grand ole time.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Van Patrickson has been losing weight pretty steadily over the past few months, and it certainly hasn't affect his alcohol consumption. He just doesn't eat meat. At all. So if starving yourself of all delicious animals is for you...he's lost a goodly bit of weight going that route, and still drinking like an booze bag.
I don't know if I could go vegetarian for more than a day.
I've done this quite often. Last week was Trivial Pursuit, new edition style, and it was way too hard. Drinking chess is the shit, however.Edit: I thought drinking was implied, but I forgot who was posting. Drinking is necessary Napa. I hear bacardi and diet cola has no calories though, so go with that.
HEY! I drink alcohol. I've even drunk a significant amount of vodka/Kahlua in the presence of Napa. (no, I did not provide him with any alcohol when he was underage... thanks for your concern) I just haven't been drunk. But since I'm big I have a pretty nice tolerance. I can drink probably 5-6 long islands or white russians in a hour and feel nothing.
Van Patrickson has been losing weight pretty steadily over the past few months, and it certainly hasn't affect his alcohol consumption. He just doesn't eat meat. At all. So if starving yourself of all delicious animals is for you...he's lost a goodly bit of weight going that route, and still drinking like an booze bag.
I would rather die for $200, Alex?
Drinking games are only fun when associated with trivia. Also my trick to losing weight is to avoid meat, unless its 'bangers and mash' or any traditional irish fare. I think steak and red meats like that usually are associated with pretty heavy starches, like fries and mashed potatoes. If you can avoid steak, you usually can avoid the other garbage that is served with it. I think this also gets you out of the mindset that food HAS to be comforting. I was about 177 pounds in July and now im holding steady at 153. I think the whole vegetarian thing is worth a try if you want to lose some weight. As far as beer and liquor are concerned, i still drinking strictly Guinness and lately, Jameson. Guinness fills you up to an extent and gets you fairly drunk. That's what the whiskey is for.
Drinking games are only fun when associated with trivia. Also my trick to losing weight is to avoid meat, unless its 'bangers and mash' or any traditional irish fare. I think steak and red meats like that usually are associated with pretty heavy starches, like fries and mashed potatoes. If you can avoid steak, you usually can avoid the other garbage that is served with it. I think this also gets you out of the mindset that food HAS to be comforting. I was about 177 pounds in July and now im holding steady at 153. I think the whole vegetarian thing is worth a try if you want to lose some weight. As far as beer and liquor are concerned, i still drinking strictly Guinness and lately, Jameson. Guinness fills you up to an extent and gets you fairly drunk. That's what the whiskey is for.
Are you 5'5"?
I don't think he's bashing it, fwiw. it's just not meant for that.
I'm very protective of Guinness since its a very polarizing beverage. Broads hate it for the most part. I met one girl a few weeks ago who loved a nice pint and i fell in love. You guys are right in saying that most people dont drink it to get drunk. I should have put more emphasis on the Jameson.
HEY! I drink alcohol.I can drink probably 5-6 long islands or white russians in a hour and feel nothing.
I see no point in drinking if no good comes of it....henns.jpg
Who wants to be my Facebook friend?
MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME.....
Who doesn't?
I see no point in drinking if no good comes of it....
It tastes good?
eeeeeewwwwwwwww
Never tried it.... And I had that Guinness stuff one time during mardi gras. I was intoxicated to the point of launching balled up beads at high velocity towards any and all people that I deemed unfit to be in my view and Shane slipped a glass of that pancake syrup in my hand Before I knew it half the glass was slugged down, triggering an immediate release of every saliva gland and the related projectile vomiting that usually followsNowadays I keep a six pack around for accidental poisonings
Its just the principle of the matter. I assume that if they are wondering what I'm doing it's because they are interested in hanging out, and if that is so, I think they should follow up with a "hey do you want to ....". I don't feel like I should see if they want to hang out when they initiated said conversation. And I feel this is a reasonable assumption because my life is pretty uninteresting and nobody should be curious as to what I'm doing, just to know. This probably makes no sense and I'm kind of a tool.
Yeah but saying nothing kind of comes across as "I don't like you, go away", Whereas asking what they're up to shows that your interested in hanging out.
They have that for chess too, but realistically you can't play more than one game while doing 8-14 shots of any reasonable liquor. Our drinking chess rules went something like this, beer only:Every time you move a piece, take a drink.
This would be more fun as suicide chess. It's really simple first person to lose all their peices wins. If you can take an opponents peace you must but if you can take more than one you get to choose which one.If any of you found me on facebook I might just cry with happyness.
I have a novel idea for you. When you text back, ask them what they are doing...
hahaha
Being an alcoholic is actually pretty awesome for losing weight. Chronic alcohol suppresses appetite so, just step it up a notch and you should be fine.
hmm, this might explain my sudden weight gain.
Well, if I like playing Risk, it's going to be hard to assemble a bunch of broads that want to get drunk while I take over the world.
Love that game. I taught my son and his friends how to make treaties and pacts and then break them and screw em so that you could win. It's a real life eye opener at how successful it works.
omg, if you do this then i'll have to as well. I might have to enlist LG for help since I don't have a clue how to do it.
You wanna talk about a great day? I lost 4lbs this week. Drove a mile to my new favorite sports bar and the fights were on every tv in HD, and when I got home, I was friended on Facebook by one Shake A. Zuma. Man, I just need to beat off and then I can die in peace.
you're a lucky, lucky man.
:club:

so me and two of my friends are at the bar last night when we start talking to these two older girls (like lower thirties or something), one of which was from my town. she ended up leaving and just the other one was left. she was kinda chunky and not really attractive at all, but being very flirty and touchy feely. well, after a while we're all split up and I see her and my one buddy at the end of the bar making out. I point at him and laugh, and he laughs back. so me and the other guy walk over to where they are, chat for a little while, when I look up and see her and the other guy making out. I started laughing and tapped the girl on the back and yelled "hey I'm next!".she didn't laugh.

so me and two of my friends are at the bar last night when we start talking to these two older girls (like lower thirties or something), one of which was from my town. she ended up leaving and just the other one was left. she was kinda chunky and not really attractive at all, but being very flirty and touchy feely. well, after a while we're all split up and I see her and my one buddy at the end of the bar making out. I point at him and laugh, and he laughs back. so me and the other guy walk over to where they are, chat for a little while, when I look up and see her and the other guy making out. I started laughing and tapped the girl on the back and yelled "hey I'm next!".she didn't laugh.
Was she a good kisser?