I Called In Sick Today

BIGYANG said, "****** PEOPLE LIKE THAT MAKEME WANT TO FALL DOWN THE ******* STAIRS!!!!"
Nice.Tonight I took homo-ism to a new level by purchasing and reading a book about a library cat. Does anyone have any recommendations for a real book?And yes, I teared up at the end. STOP JUDGING ME!
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

1. Does quacktastic = rhinesotne? Does that mean quack = rhinestone = sbriand? I know I'm dumb but I didn't realize all that was going on...someone please clear it up for me.
There's a joke in here about you being too much of a drunk to figure out the difference between Quacktastic and Piddle Duck, but I can't seem to find it.
I think I found the right one and instigated the correct friend signaling sequence....Couple questions for the pros out there because Im terribly concerned that I may not be befriending people correctlyWhen I receive a friend invite and click the confirm tab, is it necessary (or proper etiquette) to send that person a friend invite as well, or is the process complete at that time?When searching for a person is there any better way than entering their name in the search box? For example, a search for "John Goodman" brings up no less than five hundred and eighty six pages of mostly blank pics. If JBrad hadnt described his pic down to the sombrero I wouldnt have had a clueAlso, Is there any program available to invite all the members on the entire site at once? I would set up an even jokier account for that trick, of course....Lastly, do you guys have any idea how wonderful the combination of chocolate syrup and strawberry preserves is on Keebler crackers?Those fuckin elves are the men
Once you accept the invitation, then it's complete. Other ways to search include by school or town or business, but I'm not sure that's more efficient.
lolI was just explaining to Liz the other day about Kurt being married to a bible thumping guy.
Actually Brenda has wised up a tad....10823.jpg
I have a feeling the last few posts are probably about some game that was on at Wild Wings earlier this evening....The last time I heard so much bitching and griping the wife was eight and three quarters pregnant...while I was driving around lost, refusing to stop and ask for directionsright after letting a rotten egg fart and locking her windowAt least she didnt throw foodWhat was the deal with that game anyway? Did everyone have a few thousand wagered on it or something?I repeatedly ask the waitress to change the channel on just one of the fifteen tuned to the same program, but she just laughed like I was joking or something. BitchIn brighter news, the food and beer was excellent
Did you go to the new one they built in Springdale on the road to Siloam Springs? Also, I'm lovin' the new sig pic.

when I logged into facebook to search for dawson I saw that section on there called "people you may know" and I was like "oh, I do know him, and her, and her, and him, etc. maybe I should friend them." then I realized that 90% of my facebook friends are from here.I can't be facebook friends with my real life friends because it would be too awkward to explain why most of my facebook friends are from the internet. my life is awesome.

I talk to maybe 5 facebook friends in real life. Most are people that friend requested me, never said hello or anything, they just wanted to be my friend. JUST LIKE IN HIGH SCHOOL BABYI don't think I've friend requested more than three people yet. They gotta come to me. THAT'S HOW I ROLL.What?

So, I'm struggling with the notion of working out today. My plan was to always go Monday through Friday, but I'm off today, so that throws a snag into my plans. I mean, I really have nothing to do but laundry, but I am being lazy.I have this incredible guilt if I don't know because I know if I put the hard work in, good things will come. ALTHOUGHHHHHH, I did go yesterday and hit up abs and 40 minutes of cardio, so that's something.I know it will only take just under an hour and a half, so why not do it, right? Right?Ok, fck it, I typed myself into it. Also, I'll stop at the store after.damn you FCP

if you don't go, the guilt you'll feel will very much outweigh the niceness of being able to be lazy for a while.whenever I have a day off during the week, I try to take advantage of it by working out longer. but then again, I rule, so there's that.

I was messing with facebook yesterday and signed up and did a little but I don't think i got through most of the stuff I'm supposed to do. Questions, do you fill out all the hobby stuff and put in a bio and all that? Seems like a bit much. Also when I tried to upload a pic it was really big and while using their editing software I couldn't resize the pic. Does it do it automatically. Geez, this seems like alot of work.It did refer me to a list of people I went to high school with and there was no less than 5 that would have been apart of the How Many thread going in off topic. I was too scared to look closely at the now pics they have though.Maybe I should just look at a finished product (facebook page) to see what I am actually doing since i've never seen one. There's a thought!

There is not much too it. Just work on it as you go along. I use it mainly to play games with people, I don't have much in the hobbies sections and such that I know of. I did with the old facebook but the new facebook is retarded.

if you don't go, the guilt you'll feel will very much outweigh the niceness of being able to be lazy for a while.whenever I have a day off during the week, I try to take advantage of it by working out longer. but then again, I rule, so there's that.
I went, and worked extra hard. Yay for me? 41 minutes of cardio, 10 sets of tri's, 12 sets of bi's. Yeah, ya feel me.
Ok, 2 pounds per week for 5 weeks. And...allez lean cuisine!
be careful with the lean cuisine meals. They are loaded with sodium. They are good for maybe one a day, but more than that, you'll retain water.and don't feel bad Randy, I can figure out how to throw pictures on an existing album All it wants me to do is create a new album or post them to my wall. Then, after a half hour of trying to do this, I felt incredibly narcissistic for putting pictures of myself of so people could look at them.Nikki is too kind, she always compliments my pics. Good egg.
LOL backes' goal was so not under the crossbar. just too close to wave off...sick.
Meh, a win is a win, and if you beat the top of the division it's even better.5 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)3 Members: ajs510, CherieS, Randy ReedNo posts...a spy?<grin>
5 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)2 Members: Randy Reed, CherieSWell, hi there.By chance would you know if I can upload pics to facebook from photobucket?
All my pics are on photobucket and when I put them on facebook that is where the photos are coming from.