Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

proxy never worked for her. she hasn't posted from work in several months now.
Well, she could invest in a smart phone but posting from them is kind of annoying. I've only done it a couple of times, but then again I can connect from home and work with no problems. They turned the "gambling" filter off on our firewall last month, so now I can hit all my sites with no problems.
Well, she could invest in a smart phone but posting from them is kind of annoying. I've only done it a couple of times, but then again I can connect from home and work with no problems. They turned the "gambling" filter off on our firewall last month, so now I can hit all my sites with no problems.
working for the federal government, maybe there will be some CHANGE coming for her.YES SHE CAN.
You say nothing. You go along with the plan, that plan being banging* the ever loving crap** out of his wife***.*assumes she is hot, and that you don't have to cross swords** you don't necessarily have to have anal sex with her, unless you are into have a shit stick.*** I am assuming that his wife looks like Neala from E.R. with no logical basis for that assumption.
I think you may want to reread the post as I have no clue wtf you are talking about.The guy was guy and wanted to ask me out.
I think you may want to reread the post as I have no clue wtf you are talking about.The guy was guy and wanted to ask me out.
Here is your problem:
So yesterday I had this possible future tenant stop by looking for a two bedroom apartment. We looked at a couple apartments but they stated they needed a first floor and in a quiet building because they were going to have their old and frail parents living with them. They were from Indiana and the parents were in their 80's and this person was just transferred here and wanted to make sure to find a place nice to take care of their parents. I had only one downstairs apartment but there were at least 7 kids in that section and it would not provide the peace and quiet they would be seeking. They wanted to know if I knew of any other places that would be safe and within the same cost. We discussed that, they wanted to know if I lived here and I said that I lived in Royal Oak and they were interested to know what apartments I lived in there and I told them that we owned a house. They asked if I was married and how long and such. When we got done talking we headed back to the office and the they said that they appreciated all my help and honesty, that most people would have just given them the apartment not caring if it would suit their needs and such and that if I wasn't married they would feel compelled to ask me out to dinner or a drink.
So yesterday I had this possible future tenant stop by looking for a two bedroom apartment. We looked at a couple apartments but they stated they needed a first floor and in a quiet building because they were going to have their old and frail parents living with them. They were from Indiana and the parents were in their 80's and this person was just transferred here and wanted to make sure to find a place nice to take care of their parents.
You never said "they" were two guys
So yesterday I had this person stop by looking for a two bedroom apartment. We looked at a couple apartments but this person stated they needed a first floor and in a quiet building because they were going to have their old and frail parents living with them. This person was from Indiana and the parents were in their 80's and this person was just transferred here and wanted to make sure to find a place nice to take care of their parents. I had only one downstairs apartment but there were at least 7 kids in that section and it would not provide the peace and quiet they would be seeking. This person wanted to know if I knew of any other places that would be safe and within the same cost. We discussed that, they wanted to know if I lived here and I said that I lived in Royal Oak and they were interested to know what apartments I lived in there and I told this person that we owned a house. They asked if I was married and how long and such. When we got done talking we headed back to the office and the they said that they appreciated all my help and honesty, that most people would have just given them the apartment not caring if it would suit their needs and such and that if I wasn't married they would feel compelled to ask me out to dinner or a drink.What do you say to a guy who says that to you?
OH I get it! He wanted you to sex his elderly parents!
OH I get it! He wanted you to sex his elderly parents!
Yeah seriously Steve, you should have just used "he" throughout. I get that you wanted the gender to be a surprise at the end, but it is pretty obvious from the start and the story would be much more effective if it wasn't so confusing.