I Called In Sick Today

I have seen a bum masturbate in NYC. But is that a cesspool. Bums masturbate anywhere they can.
I cannot tell if you are defending the masterbatory tendencies of bums, Wayne State campus area as a cesspool or reliving watching another man masterbate.Either way you win.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I cannot tell if you are defending the masterbatory tendencies of bums, Wayne State campus area as a cesspool or reliving watching another man masterbate.Either way you win.
All I am saying is that you cannot judge the whole city by one frisky bum.
All I am saying is that you cannot judge the whole city by one frisky bum.
Don't worry I'm not, I have a lot of respect for Detroit as a city overall and I understand a lot of the difficulties they face. I had a bad experience at Wayne State and I never liked how they treated me as a student, that was the main reason I did'nt apply to the school. Actually seeing the bum masterbate showed a penache that I was impressed by.hahahah just kidding Detroits a shit hole
About 10 years ago I while working at a mid-size Chrysler dealer as sales manager I went back to the clean-up bay to check on the lot tech. He was getting a BJ from the vacuum.
yeah, glass houses, throwing stones, etc.
About 10 years ago I while working at a mid-size Chrysler dealer as sales manager I went back to the clean-up bay to check on the lot tech. He was getting a BJ from the vacuum.
Did he have an adapter on there? Those industrial vacums have like 4" diameter holes, cant really see that doing much except giving you a circular hicky around your joint. Hot dog, windtunnel.
Did he have an adapter on there? Those industrial vacums have like 4" diameter holes, cant really see that doing much except giving you a circular hicky around your joint. Hot dog, windtunnel.
simpsonsnelsonhaha2na2.jpg
To be fair, they usually say it after I felt them.*Edit* That came out wrong.
no, that came out exactly right yes the pun was intended
I didn't really look that close?he was hung like a horse
こんばんはもごさん. なまえグアポです ね ジェフ すこしちんぽすですねKonban wa Mojo san. Namae Guapo desu Ne. Jefu sukoshi chinposu desu ne.Good evening Mojo. My name is Guapo. Jeff has a small pesnis.
FYPYes it is.How would Mojo know? the ne bit roughly translates to isn't it/doesn't he?Or your just doing Japanese cutsie? Because you don't strike me as a teenage Japanese girl.

I know this is just fueling the fire, but we just got our exams back from blaw and this fat guy and I are waiting alone in the room for my next lab. He's just sitting in the opposite corner breathing heavily through his nostrils and it seems like he wants to complain about his score to me. Good thing I brought my earbuds today, eh?Btw, I got an 83 on the written part. Don't know about the multiple choice I did today.

FYPYes it is.How would Mojo know? the ne bit roughly translates to isn't it/doesn't he?Or your just doing Japanese cutsie? Because you don't strike me as a teenage Japanese girl.
TY. It ha if it is nihongo ha wakarimasen.and Yes.
Konnichiwa. Watashino namaewa Mojo desu. Kawaii! Arrigato. Sayanaro.We had Japan day in high school, it was pretty fun. I have the most adorable Japanese flatmate at uni:2wn6wyh.jpgMe on the left, her on the right, obviously. That's not a great picture but it's the only one I have right now. In case it isn't clear that is a novelty wig she is wearing, and it was Halloween.
こんばんはもごさん. なまえグアポです ね ジェフ すこしちんぽすですねKonban ha Mojo san. Namae Guapo desu Ne. Jefu sukoshi chinposu desu ne.Good evening Mojo. My name is Guapo. Jeff has a small pesnis.
ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKERS!
TY. It ha if it is nihongo ha wakarimasen.and Yes.
It's complicated. It's the は character but it's written as wa when you write it in roman-ji, the same as when you say it.Edit: Who cares, I don't want to be the Japanese grammar police, ignore me.
It's complicated. It's the ha character but it's written as wa when you write it in roman-ji, the same as when you say it.
hmmmm its been about 10 years, but I remember writing it as ha in class. When I re-took japanese 1A in college it was a beginner class and I had been out of it for a few years so I forgot a lot, but I always remember how to write Hirigana Katakana and about 100 Kanji. So luckily the teacher let me do all my work in those instead of romanji, which once you learn how to write makes it more confusing.He really like me, and I got A's on everything I did, since it was a refresher for me, plus suprisingly I spoke with a very good Japanses dialect from all my time in H.S. but it was always irritated with me because I never came to class. 7 AM 5 days a week was B.S., so I ended up taking a french writing class to get rid of my foreign language requirement that I went to a total of 2 classes and got a C on my first test and never went back. The teacher was awesome and it was his last semester, his rule was pass the first test C, sencond C+, 3rd B- and so on. The nice thing was once you took the test he would grade it right there, tell you the mistakes and let you go back and fix them. So I did that on the second day of class, asked him if I had a C. He said yes. I told him have a great retirement and TY, and walked out to graduation.
Edit: Who cares, I don't want to be the Japanese grammar police, ignore me.
Everybody needs their thing.Speedz is the jew who wants to be a vet.Randy is the old curmudgeon.Socal is the stalker rapist.Shake is the depressing guy.Loogie is the comedian/songwriter/dream analyst.Ron is the guy who starts off strong and then loses steam.I'm the guy who is going to take after Ron and not continue this list because I've lost interest.Anyway, you can be the Japanese grammar police.It's a small role, but vital.EDIT: I try to use the proper capitalization of everyone's names here, but I'm always unsure about capitalizing an all lowercase name when it's used at the beginning of a sentence. I think because it's the first word, it should be capitalized, but is there a special rule for proper names that are lowercase?
EDIT: I try to use the proper capitalization of everyone's names here, but I'm always unsure about capitalizing an all lowercase name when it's used at the beginning of a sentence. I think because it's the first word, it should be capitalized, but is there a special rule for proper names that are lowercase?
Matt Damon.