Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I guess I'll throw together a little mini-trip report from last night. I'll introduce the characters.Zimmer- Me (or as you guys all think somebody now posing as me)Alex- My roommate, very cool guyAdam- Our friend, another cool guy from the house, kinda geeky and pretty shy as well.Dana- Alex's girlfriendKim- Dana's friend, my date for the evening, much hotter than I expected, legitimate 7 (so like a 9.5 at Michigan)Hannah- Adam's date, also Dana's friend, huge tits, very loud and kind of annoyingSo they come over to our house, we pregame a little bit, watch Jeopardy (which obviously shows off my awesome knowledge of useless trivia +1 wisdom). We get on the bus, everybody's starting to get drunk. Get to the barndance, kinda stand around awkwardly for a little while making small talk as people start to arrive. Kim is fairly shy, so I was kinda controlling the conversation which is good. They finally get music playing, we awkwardly dance for a while, go on a hilarious hayride which involved 2 of my friends dropping their pants for reasons unbeknownst to me, and a senior and a freshman (both girls) making out. I'm kinda drunk, my date is fairly drunk. Long story short, we make out and I can't close.
Haha, that's so clutch. I learned a long time ago that there's a very high population of women that are turned on by men who are good at trivia games and shit like that. We used to always play booze pursuit in college, and I was pretty good at it. When girls came over and I just completely and totally dominated, there was usually a girl or two who was semi-impressed by my combination of nerdiness and an ability to be somewhat social. We used to have the most intense trivia-related games. There was a LOT of shit talking, and it oftentimes made the people who were in the room watching very uncomfortable. Whatever, nice job Zimmy. Glad to hear you worked your mojo a little.
Apparently Wang still refuses to recognize the 14th amendment 150+ years after it was ratified.
There's one state where this amendment never passed, my friend: the state of denial.Wang
Haha, that's so clutch. I learned a long time ago that there's a very high population of women that are turned on by men who are good at trivia games and shit like that. We used to always play booze pursuit in college, and I was pretty good at it. When girls came over and I just completely and totally dominated, there was usually a girl or two who was semi-impressed by my combination of nerdiness and an ability to be somewhat social. We used to have the most intense trivia-related games. There was a LOT of shit talking, and it oftentimes made the people who were in the room watching very uncomfortable. Whatever, nice job Zimmy. Glad to hear you worked your mojo a little.There's one state where this amendment never passed, my friend: the state of denial.Wang
What about Idaho?
We used to always play booze pursuit in college, and I was pretty good at it.
For the college kids, an easy way to play booze pursuit. Divide into 2 teams.Give each team a pack of questions.Get 2 6-sided dice (in case you are d&d nerds) and make sure they look different.The first team rolls the dice. One die for category, the 2nd for # of drinks. Question right, ENTIRE team drinks that amount (no splitting up the drinks BS), get it wrong and you drink that much and it is the other teams turn.Repeat until noone can read the cards.
For the college kids, an easy way to play booze pursuit. Divide into 2 teams.Give each team a pack of questions.Get 2 6-sided dice (in case you are d&d nerds) and make sure they look different.The first team rolls the dice. One die for category, the 2nd for # of drinks. Question right, ENTIRE team drinks that amount (no splitting up the drinks BS), get it wrong and you drink that much and it is the other teams turn.Repeat until noone can read the cards.
Here's how we played the "let's just get drunk" version:Place a half+ shot in the middle of the room. Or a half-beer. Whatever. This is the penalty.The Player is up. The player to his right is the reader. He starts with a 6 question card, and reads the first question. Anybody except the reader may, at any point, guess an answer. If the Player gets the answer right, he wins, becomes the reader, and reads to the person on his left. If somebody else gets it right, move to the next question. If the Player gets it wrong, there is no penalty, move to the next question. If somebody else gets it wrong, he must drink the booze, refill the shot glass/cup, and still we move to the next question. The player must get one question right on a card, or he has to drink the shot. Continue forever.It's perfect because if you're good at the game, you can just guess at every question and get wasted. If you're terrible, you'll only HAVE to drink when it's your card. We used to get really competitive, especially my buddy Rye-Rye and I. We almost came to blows a few times when discussing which one of us answered a question first, etc.Wang

only one way to make peanut butter and jerlly sandwich.mix them together in a bowl and then put on the bread.same way with peanut butter and maple syrup.im riding beans motorcycle down to the bikes blues and barbque tonight.something like 250000 bikes there so i fugure theres at least 500000 titties to look at.i cant decide if i need to ride a harley and look cool or ride a crotch rocket and get my ass kicked.either way i probably wont survive.it sounds like thunder here already and the place is 5 miles away.

you know, I just realized. I would much rather be somewhere drinking beer than being at work. just came to me.
I always thought you were smarter than this. Much much smarter.
Haha, that's so clutch. I learned a long time ago that there's a very high population of women that are turned on by men who are good at trivia games and shit like that.
Yes, trivial pursuit and getting laid go hand in hand. No homo.
I made out with a hottie
Awww, our little zimmy is all grown up. Well, not quite but damn he's getting there. We're so proud son, keep it up.And on a side note, I would like to thank Mr. MattyButs for being so amusing at the Neg O, good time. I forgot to congratulate him on final tabling as well. It was definately an Army vs Sickie final table for a change and quite fun.So guys, this is about it. 1 more hour of work and i'm on vacation. Wedding tommorow night and leave for Key West early Sunday morning. I won't have internet access unles I figure out how to use Deb's blackberry. I'm sure I'll have pics and stories when I get back but I need someone to keep cliff notes for me here. And remember WE ARE KLINGON!
oh yes and brilliantly. charges the guy and pulls off one spectactulary flying armbar. the guy in blue taps immediately
what BJJ tourny is that from?
Double post.allison-stokke-05150701.jpg
If anyone ever feels the need to make up for double posting... please do it in this fashion.
In a further expansion of this thread's growing influence on my real life, I've decided I'm going on with Jess tonight, too. It'll be like Speedz and I are on a kind of fucked up double date with some fucked up cartoon bitches.
I'm not sure how to explain to Gremlin why I keep chuckling for no reason during dinner. I obviously can't say that I'm thinking about the fact that you're somewhere in the middle of the country in a somewhat similar situation...I think if she asks I'll just deny that I'm acting strange. How can she question it...she's the crazy one, not me.The only problem is that you're going to have a better story than me. I don't know how I feel about that.
If anyone ever feels the need to make up for double posting... please do it in this fashion.
I forget who this is, all I rember is that she is 17 in this picture and it plagues me. Does anyone rember her name?
only one way to make peanut butter and jerlly sandwich.mix them together in a bowl and then put on the bread.same way with peanut butter and maple syrup.
The best is pb, maple syrup, and kraft american cheese. it sounds terrible but it is awesome.
Hannah approaches and basically says "Come on Kim, let's go home."
fucking cock block bitch. That sucks, but well played on your part for the entire evening
Awww, our little zimmy is all grown up. Well, not quite but damn he's getting there. We're so proud son, keep it up.And on a side note, I would like to thank Mr. MattyButs for being so amusing at the Neg O, good time. I forgot to congratulate him on final tabling as well. It wasn't definately an Army vs Sickie final table for a change and quite fun.So guys, this is about it. 1 more hour of work and i'm on vacation. Wedding tommorow night and leave for Key West early Sunday morning. I won't have internet access unles I figure out how to use Deb's blackberry. I'm sure I'll have pics and stories when I get back but I need someone to keep cliff notes for me here. And remember WE ARE KLINGON!
Congrats, Randy. Enjoy yourself man, and good luck.
I'm not sure how to explain to Gremlin why I keep chuckling for no reason during dinner. I obviously can't say that I'm thinking about the fact that you're somewhere in the middle of the country in a somewhat similar situation...I think if she asks I'll just deny that I'm acting strange. How can she question it...she's the crazy one, not me.The only problem is that you're going to have a better story than me. I don't know how I feel about that.
I guarantee your night has much MUCH higher comedic potential than mine. It's just a matter of maximizing. I will maximize. Will you?Wang
Thx, looked her up. Kinda messed up what internet fame has done to her.How do you deal with it speedz?
It's tough, but I manage.
I guarantee your night has much MUCH higher comedic potential than mine. It's just a matter of maximizing. I will maximize. Will you?
No, Wang, I agreed to go on a date with a bopilar schizophrenic stalker without planning to maximize the comedic potential.I almost wish I had a tape recorder...it'll be tough to remember all the crazy that comes out of her mouth.
So guys, this is about it. 1 more hour of work and i'm on vacation. Wedding tommorow night and leave for Key West early Sunday morning. I won't have internet access unles I figure out how to use Deb's blackberry. I'm sure I'll have pics and stories when I get back but I need someone to keep cliff notes for me here. And remember WE ARE KLINGON!
Aye, that we are. Have fun.
I always thought you were smarter than this. Much much smarter.
Obviously you're confused...Andrew's good looking, not smart.
Well obviously you both have no idea how much I used to love working and how much I used to hate doing nothing and drinking beer. idiots.
No, Wang, I agreed to go on a date with a bopilar schizophrenic stalker without planning to maximize the comedic potential.
this is one of the funniest things I've ever read here because I'm absolutely positive that I'm reading it in my head in the exact way that you would say it. its funny's all I'm sayin.zimmer: good going, and get used to cock blockin bitches. they're everywhere. but now you got the confidence. you will succeed!Randy: congrats and have fun.

Thanks Randy, but I finished 11th. I know it was interesting, and I was called drunk, I just had a great time. Have an OUTSTANDING weekend Rany. I wish you and Deb the very best. Hope you have a blast and everything goes to plan.

So guys, this is about it. 1 more hour of work and i'm on vacation. Wedding tommorow night and leave for Key West early Sunday morning. I won't have internet access unles I figure out how to use Deb's blackberry. I'm sure I'll have pics and stories when I get back but I need someone to keep cliff notes for me here. And remember WE ARE KLINGON!
Good luck! Have fun! Drink tons and let her hang out talking to all the guests!Is her dad giving her away. You should get him to say "Take it, IT'S YOURS!" when he passes her off to you.

Couple things. I work with my father. Mom works sometimes just to get a check. Pops has a home office that we work out of, and have for a dozen years or so. We do this for a couple of reasons, most notably the tax implications of having a home based business. We get to write off a percentage of the mortgage, the phones, fax, cell phones, internet, even satellite and the cars. We've outgrown the home office, and we are just completing construction of a build-out at one of our partners' offices. We'll be moving from the home office to the high rise office in the next couple of weeks. Pops is stressed because he hasn't had an employee other than me, and I've learned to put up with him. Who knows how long a receptionist will last. He's pretty abrasive. Anyway, we went to get furniture for the new office for us three employees. All told, we just spent almost ten grand on equipment for three cubicles, not including any computers, telephones, or anything else. Just the desks and stuff, ten grand. There went my 3rd quarter bonus. I can't wait though. I'm sick of the home office, even though I work in my PJs.Also, the top ten perfect moment sports pictures.SportsTiming8.jpgSportsTiming2.jpgSportsTiming1.jpgSportsTiming6.jpgSportsTiming10.jpgSportsTiming7.jpgSportsTiming3.jpgSportsTiming9.jpgSportsTiming5.jpgSportsTiming4.jpg