I Called In Sick Today

If Grinder ever comes in and bitches about bad beats ala Zimmer, I'm gonna go kick his ass.Nh with the 34 Matt.
To be fair, I haven't posted a beat (other than the catheter thing today) in a couple weeks.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

To be fair, I haven't posted a beat (other than the catheter thing today) in a couple weeks.
I know, I'm just bustin' your balls.Although it seems like the doctors are doing that for me anyway. (BAZING!)
I have an assload of chips ITM in the Stars 1k. I'm like 3/45 I think. 90k for first.
Something is missing.... what could it be....Ah yes, the post an hour after this one that says:ksdoijewlfkjcxz;kmvn;oiuwhe;jlsndgf;ion wer;gjohweo;rgff I run so bad klsadjfoiewjoijfrs;foijhdsaoifj;sad I suck at poker alksdjf;lkasjdfo;idsajfisadjfsadkijI'm going to go find it in General....Edit: I found it and was dissapointed you actually used paragraphs.
Something is missing.... what could it be....Ah yes, the post an hour after this one that says:ksdoijewlfkjcxz;kmvn;oiuwhe;jlsndgf;ion wer;gjohweo;rgff I run so bad klsadjfoiewjoijfrs;foijhdsaoifj;sad I suck at poker alksdjf;lkasjdfo;idsajfisadjfsadkijI'm going to go find it in General....Edit: I found it and was dissapointed you actually used paragraphs.
Not much I can do really. I made a few mistakes throughout the tournament, but I went through all the hands I think I misplayed with various good players and I think I hve them worked out (they weren't that bad). Besides a few misplayed hands, I mostly just got ridiculously coolered/ran awful from 11 left on. I wanted to win the 90k but people aren't supposed to run as well as I have this year, so me complaining about bad luck seems a little sad.
Not much I can do really. I made a few mistakes throughout the tournament, but I went through all the hands I think I misplayed with various good players and I think I hve them worked out (they weren't that bad). Besides a few misplayed hands, I mostly just got ridiculously coolered/ran awful from 11 left on. I wanted to win the 90k but people aren't supposed to run as well as I have this year, so me complaining about bad luck seems a little sad.
I don't know if it is that sad that you are unhappy with your finish.I do know that I don't feel at all guilty when I take a couple jabs at you after the success you have had...I didn't see, what did you finish/how much did you cash/how much are you going to stake me?
i'm pretty much never sympathetic, but i have a lot of sympathy for young Mr Zimmer. that is really horrible, and you didn't even do anything to deserve it. on the plus side, you've figured out there is no god years before most people come to that realization.
I figured that out years ago.
Boys say helllo to your new friend, Mr Hairy Palm
Two greys are stealing all of the sunflower seeds by sneaking around the tree that its mounted on and jumping on top of it. The wife is so angry about the thievery that deadly force has been authorized, but I think that some good ole fashioned engineering will be more fun than a silenced .22....
you should get a twirl-a-squirrel: http://www.smarthomeusa.com/ShopByManufact...tem/SQRSTP-001/
According to preliminary reconnaissance intel, the enemy may be planning a secondary attack on several of the feed devices in the immediate backyard area....Those things are pretty neat, but would take all the fun outta making my own pest eliminator... and at sixty bucks a pop, the cheap .22 rounds would be a much better solution.Heres the first shots of the thieves in action...100_1352.jpgMore updates along with pics of the troublemakers and my booby-traps to follow (wanted or not)
I don't know if it is that sad that you are unhappy with your finish.I do know that I don't feel at all guilty when I take a couple jabs at you after the success you have had...I didn't see, what did you finish/how much did you cash/how much are you going to stake me?
He came in 9th for like 6K. Not bad. Not what you wanted RichMatt but a good game nonetheless.
According to preliminary reconnaissance intel, the enemy may be planning a secondary attack on several of the feed devices in the immediate backyard area....Those things are pretty neat, but would take all the fun outta making my own pest eliminator... and at sixty bucks a pop, the cheap .22 rounds would be a much better solution.Heres the first shots of the thieves in action...100_1352.jpgMore updates along with pics of the troublemakers and my booby-traps to follow (wanted or not)
Hey Beansey, I know you're having fun figuring out how to torment the squirrels and I won't take that away from you. By all means, torment away, however, when you're done with that and want a real solution just sprinkle the seeds liberally with cayenne pepper before you put them in the feeder. It burns the squirrels mucous membranes so he'll stay out after a few times of getting burned and birds don't have mucous membranes so they don't even notice it.

I don't understand how people think. She's happy to feed birds, but if a squirrel is hungry it better stay away otherwise she'll let you shoot it.Weird.I think tomorrow I'll try the lil smokey wrap.

haleygkkjlgf.dkffkjrjrkrjkjrflfjkd,lsl,md,dlskerrplkcjdjdkehhdhy The above was typed by my daughter. Although you can't understand it, it says "I think you are all pretty like my momma"I think that makes her an honorary sick thread member.She also wants to know where the guy with the dinosaur picture is. "He is the prettiest!"(Thank god she's only 5 and doesnt know any better.)

I don't understand how people think. She's happy to feed birds, but if a squirrel is hungry it better stay away otherwise she'll let you shoot it.Weird.I think tomorrow I'll try the lil smokey wrap.
The reason you try to keep squirrels out is because they're greedy, messy little buggers. They'll throw all the seeds out on the ground and the birds will have nothing to eat.I use the pepper to keep the squirrels out of my bird feeder but put out ears of corn for the squirrels.
Well....I guess the fact that she bought a bird feeder instead of a squirrel feeder is the first problem.Ya see, we are surrounded by thousands of nut producing trees.... white and red oaks, walnuts, pecans, etc..... Poor Mr. & Mrs. John P. Squirrel have no problem eating. In fact, rumor has it that the local building contractor, Mr. Wood H. Pecker has been hired to enlarge their front door in the maple tree next door. Theyre hardly starving.I purposely hung the feeder from the only nutless tree on the property just so they wouldnt be tempted. And...They dont just get a few pieces and leave.... the hang out on top of the thing and keep the birds scared off. Theyre mean little critters that wont share. Plus, I think that the saga will make for some very interesting posting material....Or should I just start my own thread about it? Or should I just keep the updates and results to myself?Just let me know... silence speaks louder than words...The guys over at SilencerTalk.com are gonna love it
Or should I just start my own thread about it? Or should I just keep the updates and results to myself?
I say new thread. A lot of us don't catch up with everything in this one anymore.edit: I didn't think about the fact that the squirrels have plenty of other food. I did read something the other day about how birds are starving to death by the millions if not billions.
Im quitting too...
I got genuinely upset when I read this.
Who am I kiddin???I cant leave this joint...
Whew.
You better get a cum rag right now.Go on.......Ready?Solo stuff. I heard 4 new songs off the new album 'Carry On' that is coming out June 5th.
That's one of the better things I've heard all week.
haleygkkjlgf.dkffkjrjrkrjkjrflfjkd,lsl,md,dlskerrplkcjdjdkehhdhy The above was typed by my daughter. Although you can't understand it, it says "I think you are all pretty like my momma"I think that makes her an honorary sick thread member.She also wants to know where the guy with the dinosaur picture is. "He is the prettiest!"(Thank god she's only 5 and doesnt know any better.)
Is this the same adorable little toddler that called me a dirty chink over the phone?

4 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)3 Members: CardWarfare, powerpoker, lvproWoah... Ollldddd school.

4 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)3 Members: CardWarfare, powerpoker, lvproWoah... Ollldddd school.
haha no doubt, work is boring so im lurking :club:
haha no doubt, work is boring so im lurking :club:
If only the guest wasn't there fucking everything up.
I say new thread. edit: I didn't think about the fact that the squirrels have plenty of other food. I did read something the other day about how birds are starving to death by the millions if not billions.
Otay...I didnt read this latest bird starving news, so Ill just presume that youre insulting teasing me.... Id go into a long winded tale about the time that I felt sorry for the whitetail deer a while back, started feeding them, and a black bear destroyed the feeder, but since Id get in trouble for running off a maneating beast from the vicinity of my family, Id better not.... Youve sold me on the virtues of making sure that all of Gods creatures are taken care of by the Icewaters...Ill research the ways to attract more critters like skunks, armadillos, possums, rattlesnakes, bears, racoons, beavers, groundhogs, moles, buzzards, vultures, wild boars, and maybe even bigfoot to my backyard. Now if youll excuse me, I have to go drink and drive for a while...
Ok fuckers. Here are some pictures of me that I found on the computer. There aren't any funny ones because I'm only in pictures when I'm forced at gun point. Have your fun. God damnit.This is a picture that I took of a bird at the beach. I thought it looked pretty good. Thinking about maybe sending it in to National Geographic or something.jenniferspictures027.jpg
I say new thread. A lot of us don't catch up with everything in this one anymore.edit: I didn't think about the fact that the squirrels have plenty of other food. I did read something the other day about how birds are starving to death by the millions if not billions.
you post made me think of this
Otay...I didnt read this latest bird starving news, so Ill just presume that youre insulting teasing me.... Id go into a long winded tale about the time that I felt sorry for the whitetail deer a while back, started feeding them, and a black bear destroyed the feeder, but since Id get in trouble for running off a maneating beast from the vicinity of my family, Id better not.... Youve sold me on the virtues of making sure that all of Gods creatures are taken care of by the Icewaters...Ill research the ways to attract more critters like skunks, armadillos, possums, rattlesnakes, bears, racoons, beavers, groundhogs, moles, buzzards, vultures, wild boars, and maybe even bigfoot to my backyard. Now if youll excuse me, I have to go drink and drive for a while...
You got bigfoot? Can I just come to your house instead of on this dumb trip that my hubby and friends are planning to Beaver's Bend to "track bigfoot through the woods"?
You got bigfoot? Can I just come to your house instead of on this dumb trip that my hubby and friends are planning to Beaver's Bend to "track bigfoot through the woods"?
man, rednecks really crack me up.
Nah, the bigfeet are located in and around the Strickler area.... Im several miles from there but go down and watch them once in a while. They like to eat corn on the cob with real butterfayetteville1.giffayetteville3.gifAnd Lori, I'll be thinking of you when I go and see Hall and Oats at the WalMart shareholders meeting later.... Kool and the Gang and the Eagles are there too, I think...