**operation Mtt Barrage**

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright,Glad to see some support for this!I'll find out what the best site to accomodate everyone is, and i'l pick a date.You'll all know within the week.5:1 odds on if smash will play or not?

We're gonna be colluding right?good luck
I'm in...would prefer FullTilt but where ever

i'm down. but it will have to be the 1k multis on stars.. because thats all my bankroll allows for :club: .. but id totally be down on any site.. preferablly stars,party, paradise.. I think that paradises 80,k guaranteed rebuy tourney is pretty neat.. so maybe that one.

Yes, this is still a go.I'm just waiting for ther FCPFC to end, and I'l set it up.Looks like we'l probably play a 50 - 60 buy in to accomodate the majority.I know some of you want higher, and some might want lower, but to those who think its not enough, think of the fun factor u losers.and to those who think its a bit much, well think of the "experience"cheers :club:

I'm up for this, depending on the site. My flimsy BR can't take much. I'm just about to deposit on P-Stars, as soon as my EFT goes through, so I'll keep in touch. I hate Party, but I'd consider dropping some cash on there if this thing gets big.