**operation Mtt Barrage**

Yes, this is still a go.I'm just waiting for ther FCPFC to end, and I'l set it up.Looks like we'l probably play a 50 - 60 buy in to accomodate the majority.I know some of you want higher, and some might want lower, but to those who think its not enough, think of the fun factor u losers.and to those who think its a bit much, well think of the "experience"cheers :club:
Looks like I'm out...unless I manage to win a tournament soon
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So are we going to be sharing pieces of each other? Or are we just doing it to boost our collective ego by shitty on the little guy?
mostly column B, but if anyone is interested in "slices of player pie" i'm down, to whoever wants in.Kuge..just play a quick 25.nl cash game, wait for aces or kings, than double up.you're golden!!!
So are we going to be sharing pieces of each other? Or are we just doing it to boost our collective ego by shitty on the little guy?
We are going to shit on the little guy.
mostly column B, but if anyone is interested in "slices of player pie" i'm down, to whoever wants in.Kuge..just play a quick 25.nl cash game, wait for aces or kings, than double up.you're golden!!!
Alright Alright, we'll see. I probably wouldn't be complaining if I hadn't lost about 7 rivers in this $15 SnG last night, the flush vs straightflush almost burst a vein in my head :club: (just mentioning it because that couldn't been an extra $40 in my pocket).Do we have a date on this? And I'm also up for slices of player pie idea.

my suggestion would be one of the deep stacks, stars have them from $10 up and it offers more opportunity for play with a few grand for the final table...or the $10+ 1 rebuy + add on might work cos u can then play a deepstack and get an add on if you want to pay more or u can just scrape by on the buy in. I got 5th in this for $950 from my original buy in... not just boasting, it was a good tourney.

my suggestion would be one of the deep stacks, stars have them from $10 up and it offers more opportunity for play with a few grand for the final table...or the $10+ 1 rebuy + add on might work cos u can then play a deepstack and get an add on if you want to pay more or u can just scrape by on the buy in. I got 5th in this for $950 from my original buy in... not just boasting, it was a good tourney.
Would have to vote against the deepstack tournies cause they take way to f ing long and we want a bunch of players to be able to play, hence the term barrage.I wouldn't be against the 10+1R+A it is a decent tourney.
Would have to vote against the deepstack tournies cause they take way to f ing long and we want a bunch of players to be able to play, hence the term barrage.I wouldn't be against the 10+1R+A it is a decent tourney.
Sounds good, I'll get in on that