Official (haha) Im Drunk Thread

I'm drunnk, first time posting on this thread. Wooohoo :club:

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bump I'm about 1000ml into a bottle of potato vodka, on one of the worst nights of my life. I had to drive my father to the emergency room, and then sat there for 7 hours until they figured out what was wrong. In all my life, I had never heard him complain of pain, but even after a shot of morphine he was still hurting. Turns out it's appendicitis, and he'll have surgery tommorrow. I'm relieved, but 7 hours in an ER waiting room will play havoc with the psyche.I need another sip.

Bump I'm about 1000ml into a bottle of potato vodka, on one of the worst nights of my life. I had to drive my father to the emergency room, and then sat there for 7 hours until they figured out what was wrong. In all my life, I had never heard him complain of pain, but even after a shot of morphine he was still hurting. Turns out it's appendicitis, and he'll have surgery tommorrow. I'm relieved, but 7 hours in an ER waiting room will play havoc with the psyche.I need another sip.
i hope everything goes oktake another sip and another you deserve it
Thanks for the good thoughts. I shall sip again.
It's a good sign that they are waiting until tomorrow for the surgery. If it were critical, that appendix would be out by now. Also, it's probably an orthoscopic surgery, which will mean that he will be out of there after one night of observation (3 very small incisions)Good luck with everything!

Fukin hammered right now!! Just got back from the bar, what a great night for *****. Other than seeing the ex everything was great. Keep the Jager-bombs coming....Hope this is legible.Garnes

I'm still semi-literate enough to ....uh...whatev...but I'm feeding my addiction, poker ...still good enough to correct those grammatical mistakes....zig....z

yep, still drunk. yep, still drinking. Is it just me?Canunkickstan...If that pic is your ride...what is your ride? tank and upper fork(riser?) makes it a mystery.I'm gonna guess...FLSTF?

Fucking obliterated right now, and playing a sng on Party... thats how it should be right??I need to get fuckin laid soon wtfffffffffffffffff

weeeeeeeee! had over a 1000 dollar swing tonight at b&m.....so i got poopbutt drunk afterwards and i'm still goin...donkin it up at gilroy and encino NL .10 and .25 tables now........weeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaw