Official (haha) Im Drunk Thread

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!I'm hammered. This is rare these days. It's too expensive to get drunk in Los Angeles very often. so this is a real treat.Luckily, I've accomplished my one major goal of the evening: write back the girl of my dreams who e-dumped me from our non-relationship two months ago. Boy, did I give it to her! I only cried twice in the reply.
I'm here for you if you need me. We can talk about it, or just hold each other. You know where to find me.
  • Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest andibear
i'm gettin there...roommates drank all my orange juice, so i only have 3/4 or so of a litre left to mix with a mickey of vodka.
its early

Ok here is a drunk story from last night.I started drinking at 5. Took shot after shot of Karkov vodka. Yea I know nasty stuff. Every thing is going good until around 10 when i totally blanked out. Next thing I remember I'm laying in a pool of my own vomit in my basement.The worst thing that happened was me trying to use my lap top to come on FCP. I puked all over my lap top and now it doesn't work. Do you guys have any ideas what I can do to fix it?

:club:
Ok here is a drunk story from last night.I started drinking at 5. Took shot after shot of Karkov vodka. Yea I know nasty stuff. Every thing is going good until around 10 when i totally blanked out. Next thing I remember I'm laying in a pool of my own vomit in my basement.The worst thing that happened was me trying to use my lap top to come on FCP. I puked all over my lap top and now it doesn't work. Do you guys have any ideas what I can do to fix it?

ive been drinkin some keystone lights and whoever says that it sucks. well you can get the hell out.o yea i forgot to mention that i started drinking at 9 AM. GOD i love pregaming for watching the masters. This weekend is going to be expensive for me and im drinking Keystone Light one of the cheapest/tastyest beers on the marketAnd now im completely **** housed

ive been drinkin some keystone lights and whoever says that it sucks. well you can get the hell out.o yea i forgot to mention that i started drinking at 9 AM. GOD i love pregaming for watching the masters. This weekend is going to be expensive for me and im drinking Keystone Light one of the cheapest/tastyest beers on the marketAnd now im completely **** housed
Marry Me?

16 beers down, and it's off to the bar for $2 pint night. I'm drunk now, but I'll probably have 5 Oberons in the next 90 minutes and be polluted.Sometimes I worry that I'm drunk too often. Then I get drunk, and don't care. I don't care about anything!Over/under on number of girls that tell me to "please, just PLEASE, stop" at some point tonight? 2.5 Smart money's on the over.Wang

This has sat on Page 3 long enough! Anyway...in my condition...this thread deserves a bump. Ah hell...I gotta go to bed!