Official (haha) Im Drunk Thread

i got wasted and went to see united 93. sad movie. it pissed me off that one of the stewerdess looked like kathy liebert. i muttered under my breath "stupid ****ing *****" almost ruined the movie. jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im soo hung over right nowJust finished off my second year at ASU. This year i got kicked out of the house by my roomates of 2 years. ghey. o well **** them, they were losers. Well to celebrate the end of our sophmore year my genious roomates decided to throw their first keg party. (2 years at ASU and first keg party, i told you they were losers) Well the only problem is that they dont know many people so they asked me to ask a whole bunch of people over. Now i can get over some hot *** chicks just by muttering the term booze but they kicked me out so **** them. So my most hated of roomates spends 90 bucks to rent a keg and a grand total of 4 people show up with 1 girl in the group and she was a fatty (HAHA) and 2 of the people dont drink :D . So i basically just sat around the keg and got abliterated and hes out 90 bucks. the story doesnt end there.The kid that rented the keg, well his mom decided to fly in unexpected to help him pack and get his stuff together and i was asleep on the couch the the tap still in my hand :club: man i didnt think i was going to write a novel when i started this. I just hate my old roomates :D

It's only fitting we start a new drunk page with CW at the top. JS
:D:):) i gotta say.. you know what fruckin pwns?those 5 liter hieneken mini kegs... friggin great invention :club::D:D

Who the hell buys Grey Goose? Why? If you're trying to get drunk by drinking if straight, why tell hell do you pay $40 more than anything else? My friends suck, and base all their decisions on commercials they saw.

Who the hell buys Grey Goose? Why? If you're trying to get drunk by drinking if straight, why tell hell do you pay $40 more than anything else? My friends suck, and base all their decisions on commercials they saw.
how do you make a grey goose on the rocks taste better?make flashy commercials with hot women and boobs.
:D:):) i gotta say.. you know what fruckin pwns?those 5 liter hieneken mini kegs... friggin great invention :club::D:D
lmao @ fruckin.. !'m gonna use that one.I'm working on my 3rd fifth of the night. BOO-YAAAA!
The rule I always went by was that if you pay more than $2 per 40, you had to do four (Colt and Icehouse are both under $1.50).
hahaI never heard that one. I think I'm safe though, we used Hurricane which is about 99cents. icon_lol.gif
gettin an early start on the boozin this evening... ill update on my progress into a state of beligerence later.
I wasnt able to post last night but I did deliver the most clutch performance in the history of beer pong.... I had to hit 2 straight cups to avoid elimination after the opposing team hit our last cup... and I came through...we forced the OT and I did the exact same thing to force a 2nd OT ... then I single handed shut them out on 2OT ... I drained 8 straight cups for the victoryIN THE ZONE BABY
So in college, on of my roomates had this bottle of gray goose, that he left with like a 1/4 of bottle left when he moved out. Well, that got drank, and then me and my new roomate filled it with "Sandberg Village" AKA the worst vodka I've ever drank ( bottom of the plastic bottle barrel). We kept the bottle in the freezer, and would always make people ( aka girls) drink it straight, and tell us what they thought, and they almost always loved it, saying how good it was, and how much grey goose is better than the average vodka. It never stopped being funny to me. I think the "High Quality " vodka thing is one of the biggest scams of all time.
So in college, on of my roomates had this bottle of gray goose, that he left with like a 1/4 of bottle left when he moved out. Well, that got drank, and then me and my new roomate filled it with "Sandberg Village" AKA the worst vodka I've ever drank ( bottom of the plastic bottle barrel). We kept the bottle in the freezer, and would always make people ( aka girls) drink it straight, and tell us what they thought, and they almost always loved it, saying how good it was, and how much grey goose is better than the average vodka. It never stopped being funny to me. I think the "High Quality " vodka thing is one of the biggest scams of all time.
Agreed. I've engaged in similar experiments with identical results

I don't know what all these stories of people losing their rolls while drunk are about. I'm incredible.Extra dry?