how i cleaned phil hellmuths clock again

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...
My friend told me a idea when we were working together at the mill, I was telling him i was on a little bit of a bad streak in poker, so he sugested perposly injuring myself so the goverment gives me money. Any ways god bless the canadian goverment and workers comp.
POKERSTARBEN I MISSU CAN U OCMPEBACK PLEASE ETHAKSPS CAN U GET ME A JOB AT THE MILL
I hope your parents are proud paying 60 grand on your education, For you to correct spelling errors. They must be proud there kids a spelling corrector.
While we're at it, it's "their".

Pokerstarbenling you are to being the man! I as well had an apendage as such against stupid pirate. In my apendage I was to held ninja (9 Jack) and lifted. On the droop there comings a TQK (which was totally the sweets). Stupid pirate was to lift total entrance. I was almost to completely the flip out whilst the seeing this and busted the pirate with foul swoopling! Riding theways on my magic carpeting i cackled and was to the being flipping out musicals in the backgrounding and my hippo was cackling tambien!

• 3 months later...
Pokerstarbenling you are to being the man! I as well had an apendage as such against stupid pirate. In my apendage I was to held ninja (9 Jack) and lifted. On the droop there comings a TQK (which was totally the sweets). Stupid pirate was to lift total entrance. I was almost to completely the flip out whilst the seeing this and busted the pirate with foul swoopling! Riding theways on my magic carpeting i cackled and was to the being flipping out musicals in the backgrounding and my hippo was cackling tambien!
i dont know why but this post had my laughing so hard it hurts....the way he switches into spanish at the end....genius!
I was playing at ub last week in a 50 cent a dollar nl game and guess who I ran into, Phil Hellmuth the guy I cleaned out about 2 times before. Its stuff like this that gets me wound up, this quote he said If there wasnt luck involved i would win every time or something like that. When I ran into him again I just had to teach him another lesson you cant beat the best Phil, and the best is me. About 20 minutes into the game, I get dealt a 3 8 suited of spades, Phil starts the betting he bets a dollar I raise a dollar, Phil calls the flop comes 7 of spades 9 of spades and a king of hearts, Phil bets a dollar i go all in, and Phil calls we flip are cards up and Phil has ace king big slick he says and I say 8 high flush draw, the turn comes a ace of diomands and then the river comes a jack of spades I hit my flush. Phil just goes bullistic saying how could you go all in on a 8 high flush draw and I say Phil I new it would hit because im the best poker player in the world. This now makes it 3 times a beat Phil at ub and you know why, its because i'm the best poker player in the world.
your a moron.
The guy allegedly commits fraud by purposely disabling himself...and he has the gall to insult someone else's intelligence?"I hurt myself for money. You're dumb."
The dude obviously learned how to spell from the great Bill Fill...err...Phil Hellmuth. FYI, it's "I hurt myself for mobney." Please learn how to spell :club:

Ever notice people can get way too serious on these threads? That is hilarious. P.S. We have a weekly game for you Bud. I know you cleaned Phils bankroll out but hey with moves like yours we would love to learn from you. Sincerely Mr. Fish