Nbc Heads Up Championship

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to take some of the FCP donks money....er....let me rephraseI'd like to donate $20 to some FCP player...ya that's more like it.

should i go ahead and send the cash?Who is tracking the points?
Not yet, Can anybody make a website quickly, that is capable of showing everybodys picks and brackets? Myplayisrab said he has a program for pools like we are talkign about, but we need a way for everybody picks to be displayed and confirmed, jsut to keep everything honest.
Not yet, Can anybody make a website quickly, that is capable of showing everybodys picks and brackets? Myplayisrab said he has a program for pools like we are talkign about, but we need a way for everybody picks to be displayed and confirmed, jsut to keep everything honest.
id like in, perhaps my bro too. only got money on full tilt now tho. why cant we jsut send all the picks in a mass email to the entrants?

i think my program allows for unlimited entrants, and wille ven divide the prize pool accordingly. i beleive it also exports to xls or whatever format to watch on websotes...

I'm in.someone make it official, the format, the mobney, etc
I agree, I will send mobney as soon as we know it is going to happen. How do we make our picks? $20? BTW, I put $5 on Caro at a ridiculous 90/1 on Bodog. Probably won't win, but a great price on a very unpredictable and fearless player.

Well, brackets should be up sometime today (Friday) hopefully they aren't too late, so that we all have time to get ours bets in.I guess whoever has enough time to set up a website can run it.

im not good with websites but i can def do the tracking in the prog. i could make a simple excel file for all to download once nightly which might work toowe just need to work out a points systemsay round 1 = 1 point, 2 = 2 etc. then cumulative at the end.. pick at the end of each round

im not good with websites but i can def do the tracking in the prog. i could make a simple excel file for all to download once nightly which might work toowe just need to work out a points systemsay round 1 = 1 point, 2 = 2 etc. then cumulative at the end.. pick at the end of each round
I think that this has to be filled out one time and not round by round.I liked the idea about 2^(n-1) points for like a second. Too much weight for picking the winner.I think 2*n is better for each correct pick in the nth round.

I should have stayed in school, what is all this n to the 14th power x x (--45/45.21) +yz lsd ghb stuff? I was actually thinking about running an FCP bracket pool, although it is getting short on time to "do it right." Still though, I think we can do something for you guys. I was thinking about a point structure that went like so (without all the n's):1st- 12nd- 23rd- 34th- 55th- 76th- 107th- 15 How does that sound?

I should have stayed in school, what is all this n to the 14th power x x (--45/45.21) +yz lsd ghb stuff? I was actually thinking about running an FCP bracket pool, although it is getting short on time to "do it right." Still though, I think we can do something for you guys. I was thinking about a point structure that went like so (without all the n's):1st- 12nd- 23rd- 34th- 55th- 76th- 107th- 15 How does that sound?
Maybe I should have stayed in school longer too.What do your numbers mean??(mind you, it could have something to do with it being 530 am too..who knows)
Since the bracket isn't set, I dont think we couldve started it any sooner. I still think there's time.That point system is fine with me.I'm not sure another way to do it other than transferring money between each other for the pool, unless you could get your techies to set up a web page where we can fill in a bracket real quick.

I'm in too if possible. Is anyone web savay enough to steal er huh borrow the cbssportsline bracketing software or something to do this on? Just a thought.

Im definitely in for this thing...But if it doesnt come together, check out some of the odds on Bodog. there's some really decnet prices IMO. But don't bet on Daniel! In 04-05 I woulda taken 12-1 in a second, but this guy can't win an 80-20 to save his life anymore! I spread some money on Raymer, Arieh, and Eli. Thoguht about D-W, but he's winning a WPT right now, so he's gonna be recovering from a night of banging the matador's daughter, Jessica Simpson, and Fergi.