Unbelievable Footage Of New 3d Poker Room

if its ANYTHING like thatim playhing it.
Why? I'd rather make money at a site that looks shitty (ie, Bodog) then just sit in awe of some graphics that will be terribly resource intensive.I'll stick with FullTilt myself. Cute little avatars make me so happy.

Why in God's name would anyone want to play on this. Online poker doesn't have to mimick real poker.When you play chess online do you have to suffrer through people calling you a geek, having things thrown at you, and the stench of nerd-dom? Then why should you have to hear chips click and watch some prick roll his cards like he's hot sh*t cuz he made quads?

Does this site offer anything other than just having a 3d view? it doesnt seem that they are as well rounded as many other sites out there.
StacksPoker.com is a revolutionary online poker room which offers advanced game play in both the traditional 2D view and our new and exciting 3D environment. Downloading the StacksPoker.com software upon its release this fall will provide you with the most technologically advanced poker product ever released.
StacksPoker.com is a revolutionary online poker room which offers advanced game play in both the traditional 2D view and our new and exciting 3D environment. Downloading the StacksPoker.com software upon its release this fall will provide you with the most technologically advanced poker product ever released.
It will still be rigged. :club:

that looks sick... absolutely sickIm surprised it took this long for a site to develop software that absolutely pwns... considering all the competition out there and the magnitude of online poker nowadays.I think many other sites will follow suit if this one is successful.Thanks for the link

Pretty ironic that the other day I was wondering why there wasn't any online sites like this. I'd definitely try it out. Looks sick. Only downside might be that gameplay might be a little bit slow.

Pretty ironic that the other day I was wondering why there wasn't any online sites like this. I'd definitely try it out. Looks sick. Only downside might be that gameplay might be a little bit slow.
True Poker.But this looks more like N64.

i really bet that this kind of software will bring out the recreational players who are only in it for the fun (which is fine, but profitable for the rest of us). i only hope that it brings them out at high enough limits to make it worth my while.

This site will likely bring in many 13-17 year olds. This will be good for my bank account.
Im 18 and I've been successfully playing online poker since I was 15 so Im somewhat offended by that remark... but you know what? Who cares cuz EVERYONE is offended by EVERYTHING in America! :club:
Im 18 and I've been successfully playing online poker since I was 15 so Im somewhat offended by that remark... but you know what? Who cares cuz EVERYONE is offended by EVERYTHING in America! :club:
As much as this emulates everything about stacked looks like they copied an redid the website i think there should be a lawsuite brewwing here