This Language Filter Is Stupid And Insulting..

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok...all these people watching and nobody posting...wanna here a joke?can I get anyone a drink?LOL15 User(s) are reading this topic (4 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)11 Members: beans-n-icewater, Kangaroo, Governator, joball33, KingAustin, lostless, vonteego3, Don Giovanni, admin, DrawingDeadInDM, mr_english

Ok...all these people watching and nobody posting...wanna here a joke?can I get anyone a drink?LOL15 User(s) are reading this topic (4 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)11 Members: beans-n-icewater, Kangaroo, Governator, joball33, KingAustin, lostless, vonteego3, Don Giovanni, admin, DrawingDeadInDM, mr_english
Fricking hilarious. Not sure why but....fricking hilariousl
drawingdead,most of the time your a great contributor to the site but lately all you've done is b.itch like a school girl. my main point, well my only point, is that you bit.ch like a little girl. quit bit.ching like a little girl about everything.
Funniest thing is, the lack of posts like these are one of the reasons he's been bitching lately. I feel like Bill Simmons"FCP: It's FANNNNNNNNNNTASTIC"
I actually am dismayed by the fact that the filter was removed. I was having fun watching DM implode over something so stupid.The lines were funny. How DM was threatening to leave a message board over the fact he use better descriptive adjectives is even funnier though. They should change the filter to "Don't leave DM"
Agreed.And I also thought the filter was generally very funny, I'm rather sad it's gone :D:club:

Drawingdead....you need to stop thinking you are so important to this site...trust me when you threaten to leave the site every other post NO ONE CARES....no one is worried that your great contributions might go over to NWP.Get off your ego trip and realize that no one on this site really gives two shits about you anyway

Actually.... Oh nevermind. I thought the filter was funny and brilliant but maybe I am the one with the twisted sense of humor. Could it be a joke within a joke? Umm...
Gotta be honest, I thought it was funny and took it to be a joke. I don't think even Redpill could manage to get so worked up over something so small.

for the record, drawingdead has probably contributed more in one day than most of you have in your entire time at fcp. he's been amazing in the NL strat forum.anyway, i didn't take this as a joke, and had the same feelings, but i didn't start a thread about it. i'm sure others felt the same way. back the **** off of him, quit with the insults, it's completely unnecessary.

why you no likely me on AIM anymore. Me no see you around
hehe, Ive been living at a friends house this month and using his PC.. He doesnt have AIM and I can only get on there when my laptop is able to steal wireless from one of the neighbors :club:

language filters are stupid and insulting. we're all supposed to be adults here, afterall this is a POKER forum, and poker is supposed to be an adult game, and posters here deserve to be treated like adults, this isnt kindergarden

"Change it to 'censored' or I'll be leaving--and I doubt I'll be the only one. "Later.And to anyone who follows you...Later.Take it away..you guys handle it.This site will be dead within daysI'll admit, I didn't read all of the posts in this topic. The primary reason being that I'm not real big on people making demands and crying about foolish things.However, I have to respond to this particular post. Like I said, I didn't read this whole thread, but I am assuming that there are only two things that you could be referring to that could cause this site to "be dead within days".1) The existence of this language filter.2) You leaving.Either way, I think your way over estimating the importance of both of these things. The filter could stay, and you could leave, and this site wouldn't blink an eye.So, like I said above.... Later.

"Change it to 'censored' or I'll be leaving--and I doubt I'll be the only one. "Later.And to anyone who follows you...Later.Take it away..you guys handle it.This site will be dead within daysI'll admit, I didn't read all of the posts in this topic. The primary reason being that I'm not real big on people making demands and crying about foolish things.However, I have to respond to this particular post. Like I said, I didn't read this whole thread, but I am assuming that there are only two things that you could be referring to that could cause this site to "be dead within days".1) The existence of this language filter.2) You leaving.Either way, I think your way over estimating the importance of both of these things. The filter could stay, and you could leave, and this site wouldn't blink an eye.So, like I said above.... Later.
I'm glad you were inherently stupid enough to miss the entire point of this thread. Thanks.You've been a big help.'Tard.

"I'm glad you were inherently stupid enough to miss the entire point of this thread." I made multiple references to the fact that I did not read the entire thread. Just your first post and one of the last (also yours). But, then again, I guess if you acknowledged that fact you wouldn't have been able to make your clever post, right?Anyway, I thought you were leaving? You saw how much an impact Spade leaving had. Drop the bomb on us. Hang us out to dry. Add any other lame cliches you can think of here concerning you leaving, and us being worse off because of it.So I went back and read a few more posts, since DrawingDead mentioned that I missed the point. I figured that must mean that there was a point in the first place. All I found was a great deal of irony.1) DrawingDead dislikes the new language filter because he feels that it treats users as children who cannot condunct themselves like adults.2) DrawingDead proclaims that if the forum is not changed in the way that he demands, he is just going to leave. Period. Wow. That's a mature stance to take. How un-childish of you.Did I still miss the point?