high stakers poker episode 6

Am I the only one that thinks they spend to much time watching players think about folding and not enough time showing hands. I am really getting sick of watching that doctor playing slow every hand.

www.google.comeither type high stakes poker torrent or some variation or search for a good torrent site such as torrent spy, iso hunt or the pirate bay. Would you like us to change your diapers as well?
Another typical general post. I love this forum.Every week, theres a thread and someone puts the link up. Is it the mission of 90% of genereal posters to try to flame and/or be a sarcastic asshole in every single post?
www.google.comeither type high stakes poker torrent or some variation or search for a good torrent site such as torrent spy, iso hunt or the pirate bay. Would you like us to change your diapers as well?
Another typical general post. I love this forum.Every week, theres a thread and someone puts the link up. Is it the mission of 90% of genereal posters to try to flame and/or be a sarcastic asshole in every single post?
Shut up. You know how easy it is to find a link to the torrent when its posted? If people actually learned to do simple tasks by themselves instead of being spoon fed everything then maybe you wouldn't get a smart ass remark. In fact I gave you several options in finding the torrent so maybe a thank you is in order.
Why no avatar?And fubar is right, it really isn't very hard to find it. If you know how to download and use torrent files, I'm sure you know where to find them.
Shut up. You know how easy it is to find a link to the torrent when its posted? If people actually learned to do simple tasks by themselves instead of being spoon fed everything then maybe you wouldn't get a smart ass remark. In fact I gave you several options in finding the torrent so maybe a thank you is in order.
No need for a thank with the insulting sarcasm.Lighten up a little, no need to join the ego battle with everyone else. I'm sure you arent like that off the computer or else you probably dont have many friends.Try adding something to the forum while you're at it. There's more than just the general forum.
No need for a thank with the insulting sarcasm.Lighten up a little, no need to join the ego battle with everyone else. I'm sure you arent like that off the computer or else you probably dont have many friends.Try adding something to the forum while you're at it. There's more than just the general forum.
I do add to other forms. Maybe you should add something by not cluttering the forms with questions a monkey could figure out. I think you need to lighten up since my first response wasn't all that bad. I gave you several options in finding the torrent and threw in a harmless shot at the end.

What I dont understand is why everyone needs this torrent thing. Is the Game Show Network not on most cable systems? You guys need to get it if only for the reruns of Press Your Luck. I love that shiite.

What I dont understand is why everyone needs this torrent thing. Is the Game Show Network not on most cable systems? You guys need to get it if only for the reruns of Press Your Luck. I love that shiite.
we don't get anygood poker shows in canada until they are at least a year old.I just found out that Chris Moneymaker finaly won the main event (he was due for a big win)
What I dont understand is why everyone needs this torrent thing.  Is the Game Show Network not on most cable systems?  You guys need to get it if only for the reruns of Press Your Luck.  I love that shiite.
Dont get this show in u.k. prob never will....The torrents are a real help. ty for posting them and ty for the person who creates them.
What I dont understand is why everyone needs this torrent thing.  Is the Game Show Network not on most cable systems?  You guys need to get it if only for the reruns of Press Your Luck.  I love that shiite.
I am not in front of my tv when the show airs so i like to watch it when i have the time :club: