so what ever happened to............

I was reading through the post about Poker Player photos, and I saw that Patty was posting in there. So, it got me to thinking...........what ever happened to Travis? Did he get fired, or did he just want to persue his pro poker career himself? -Shawn K.(On a side note, what ever happened to Jayson Weber too? And I remember they had a friend named Chris that moved to Vegas too. Sure would be nice to know they are all alright.)

I was reading through the post about Poker Player photos, and I saw that Patty was posting in there. So, it got me to thinking...........what ever happened to Travis? Did he get fired, or did he just want to persue his pro poker career himself? -Shawn K.(On a side note, what ever happened to Jayson Weber too? And I remember they had a friend named Chris that moved to Vegas too. Sure would be nice to know they are all alright.)
A serious response to this question would actually be nice. I was wondering the same thing.

From what I understand it just didn't work out w/ Travis, although noone will ever know besides him and Daniel. It's hush hush about Jayson Weber, but I'm pretty sure he went crazy, screwed a bunch of people out of rakeback and moved back home to (wisconsin)? not sure of the state though.

Did the theme song to Full House pop into anyone elses head when reading the title of the thread? Whatever happened to the something milkman paperboy evenin T.V. something something
No!!!! Just....NO!!!Uncle Joey...Is that you!!!BTW-Has anyone ever heard Bob Saggats Stand up Routine. I laughed my ass off just listing to him cuss.
Did the theme song to Full House pop into anyone elses head when reading the title of the thread? Whatever happened to the something milkman paperboy evenin T.V. something something
What ever happened to predictibility?The milkman, the paperboy, evening TV.Everywhere you look , everywhere you go (there's a heart).There's a heartA hand to hold onto.Everywhere you look , everywhere you go.There's a faceOf somebody who needs you.Eveywhere you look,When you're lost out there and you're all alone,A light is waiting to carry you home,Everywhere you look.Everywhere you look.fh7.jpg