f, marry, or kill?

Poker Announcer Version. (Shouldn't be too hard)Shana:shana_hiatt_lo_res.jpgCourtny:Courtney-Friel-2.jpgThis Chick:poker-girl.jpgFor me:M ShanaK the censored CourtnyF that last chick.
Easiest one yet.Down with Courney Fraud!!!!! Lynch her in the public square!!!!I bang that bottom chick until she's in a wheelchairAnd I marry Shana and never leave the bedroom with her."Next case."
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poker Announcer Version. (Shouldn't be too hard)Shana:shana_hiatt_lo_res.jpgCourtny:Courtney-Friel-2.jpgThis Chick:poker-girl.jpgFor me:M ShanaK the censored CourtnyF that last chick.
Easiest one yet.Down with Courney Fraud!!!!! Lynch her in the public square!!!!I bang that bottom chick until she's in a wheelchairAnd I marry Shana and never leave the bedroom with her."Next case."
Agreed.
Comic Book Movie Edition:Kirsten Dunst (Spiderman Movies)kirsten-dunst-gl2.jpgRebecca Romijn (The Punshier/ X-Men Movies)rebeccaromijnlonghair01l.jpgKatie Holmes (Batman Begins)21kholmes019jt.jpg
I missed this one:M Kirsten. That is all.F Rebecca. Can't see any other use.K Katie. She turned to the darkside. She has to die.
Agreed.
2nd that one
Agreed.
2nd that one
3rd that one

Shana, Courtney, and Skankerella is not even a question.Shana Hiatt is the most beautiful woman in the history of mankind. I'd marry her if she had AIDS.

I have been enjoying this thread for a few days.1990s three name wetdream edition:Jennifer Love Hewittjennifer_love_hewitt_01.jpgSarah Michelle GellarSMGellar001.jpgTiffany Amber Thiessen225938740_small.jpgEnjoy!

I have been enjoying this thread for a few days.1990s three name wetdream edition:Jennifer Love Hewittjennifer_love_hewitt_01.jpgSarah Michelle GellarSMGellar001.jpgTiffany Amber Thiessen225938740_small.jpgEnjoy!
K - annoying from her Party of Five DaysF - For a good time; probably get on your nerves after awhileM -The whole package!

I just found out what's going on in this thread. Or I should say, in this incredible thread.

Ok new one. It's the battle of the famous FCP avatars. Remember you have to F 1, Marry 1, and Kill 11) Elisha CuthbertElisha_Cuthbert.jpg2) Angelina Jolieaj1index.jpg3) Shakira5141.jpg
Do I have a famous avatar?Elisha - FAngeline - KShakira - M (of course)
next: the friends editionmonicaCourtney_Cox.jpgrachel15_jennifer_aniston.jpgpheobekudrow-sized.jpgyea i know this one is easy but opinions are fun.
Monica - FRachel - MPhoebe - K
I got one... Beyoncebeyonce17og8me.jpgShakirashakira-pics-new-001.jpgJ.Lojennifer_lopez_20.jpgI can't even make a decision on this one..
Beyonce - FShakira - M (again)J.Lo - K
Comic Book Movie Edition:Kirsten Dunst (Spiderman Movies)kirsten-dunst-gl2.jpgRebecca Romijn (The Punshier/ X-Men Movies)rebeccaromijnlonghair01l.jpgKatie Holmes (Batman Begins)21kholmes019jt.jpg
Kirsten - MRebecca - FKatie - K
RoseGowa.jpgHollyholly_marie_combs1.jpgAlyssa254147.jpg
Rose - KHolly - FAlyssa - M
Poker Announcer Version. (Shouldn't be too hard)Shana:shana_hiatt_lo_res.jpgCourtny:Courtney-Friel-2.jpgThis Chick:poker-girl.jpg
Shana - MCourtney - KThis Chick - F
JLH - KSMG - FTAT - M

BEST THREAD EVER. (at least top 3.)here are my answers.M becky F topangaK loisK Madeline Albright. F Hilary (eew)M Oprah (think unlimited bankroll, and circuit freerolls)another hard one.K angelinaF ElishaM ShakiraF MonicaM RachelK PheobeF Mila KunisM Pepron (she's hot, simple and plays poker)k the old ladyJohn goodmanbruce bruce and bill cosby ....thats just too hard. they're all marriage material.M Shannon EF DukeK KathyF beyonceM shakiraK JloK ParisF TaraM Christina.M lohanF RichieK flockhart (although Id just rather kill all of them)Comic book movie is hard. but:K DunstF RebeccaM KatieM Jen K EvelynF IsabelleF roseK hollyM AlyssaM Shana (obv)K the new chickF the cards on the boobs chickF, M, and K the triplets at random, it wouldnt matterK BuffyF Kelly M Jeniffer this would be the worst decision ever. but:F LimaK HeidiM GisseleI got some good ones but I dont know how to post pics. :?