f, marry, or kill?

This thread, btw, has become a new favorite for me..Here's one to ponder before I head off to my early classes..The Women of Poker Edition:Jen HarmanJenniferHarman2.jpgEvelyn Ng120704-2.jpgIsabelle Mercierisabelle-mercier_1078.jpgThis may be easy for some of you, but this is honestly one that I, myself am completely unable to answer. I absolutely love Jen Harman for being adorable and being an absolute monster at the table.Evelyn is just drop dead gorgeous.Isabelle is not only is extremely attractive IMO, she also has a great style, and her life story is one to be admired (dropping everything to pursue what she loves 3 different times)Have fun with this one folks
K - Isabelle...she's FrenchF - Jen...and send her on her way to her hairdresser husbandM - Evy Baby...she's got the whole package, smarts, looks and she plays poker. What else do you need?
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

K - Isabelle...she's FrenchF - Jen...and send her on her way to her hairdresser husbandM - Evy Baby...she's got the whole package, smarts, looks and she plays poker. What else do you need?
she's actually canadian, so, still kill herF EvyM Jen... as if thats even a question
249722charliesangelsposters6la.th.jpgJaclyn SmithFarrahKate Jackson
Jaclyn Smith-marry, she's so classyFarrah-F, and fulfill a childhood fantasyKate Jackson-Kill, cause someone's gotta die!
This thread, btw, has become a new favorite for me..Here's one to ponder before I head off to my early classes..The Women of Poker Edition:Jen HarmanJenniferHarman2.jpgEvelyn Ng120704-2.jpgIsabelle Mercierisabelle-mercier_1078.jpgThis may be easy for some of you, but this is honestly one that I, myself am completely unable to answer.  I absolutely love Jen Harman for being adorable and being an absolute monster at the table.Evelyn is just drop dead gorgeous.Isabelle is not only is extremely attractive IMO, she also has a great style, and her life story is one to be admired (dropping everything to pursue what she loves 3 different times)Have fun with this one folks
Definately Marry JenI would probably **** Evy because she's hotter than IsabelleThat leaves killing Isabelle
because the other two are dumb ugly and are professional Uno players?

DD and MK I'm with you on the skanks edition... I absolutely have to kill Tara Reid that fuckin annoying hoF ParisK TaraM Christina Superhero heroines are tough:K DunstF Rebecca Romijin M Katie Holmes even though I pretty much hate her since she got with CruisePoker chicks:F EvyM IsabellaK Jen I'm sorry she just doesnt compare in this one

Poker chicks:F EvyM IsabellaK  Jen  I'm sorry she just doesnt compare in this one
...interesting, first vote to kill off jennyI have to say im surprised how many votes there were to knock off Isabelle. I don't know if I'm upset about that or not.I still can't make a decision on this one, but for the super herions my line goes like this:M-dunst, she just seems most like wife materialK-holmes, partly bc i hated dawsons creek, partly because of that god awful "teaching mrs tingle" movie, and partly in hopes tom cruise will jump off of a bridgeF-romijn

Wow this Charmed one is pretty serious... I've wanted to bang Alyssa Milano since the Danza days, Rose Mcgowan you know is a freak and that is a great picture, but I also love down to earth girl next door types like Holly. Oh boyLet's Marry HollyKill RoseBang AlyssaThat was the hardest thing I've ever had to do in my life

the idea is you have to f.uck one, marry one, and kill one. this thread has potential. just keep making your own.women of power editionmadeline albright031008madeline_albright.jpghillary clintonlink.hillary.clinton.jpgoprah winfreyoprahwinfrey1.jpgnow thats a choice.
This one is too easy though. The point is to make it a hard decision.Obviously you kill Oprah, marry Hilary and, censored Mads(and yes I was getting mad about people not playing right but I'm too complacent to do something about it)
I have to disagree. I say kill Madeline Albright, f Hilary, and marry Oprah. Oprah is LOADED, man. Hasn't anyone else seen that episode of Chappelle's Show where Dave knocks up Oprah? Classic.
Comic Book Movie Edition:Kirsten Dunst (Spiderman Movies)kirsten-dunst-gl2.jpgRebecca Romijn (The Punshier/ X-Men Movies)rebeccaromijnlonghair01l.jpgKatie Holmes (Batman Begins)21kholmes019jt.jpg
Kirsten-F. Met a girl at Spring Break that was an extra in "Elizabethtown" and apparently she smokes like a chimney, which is terribly unnattractive. Still, it'd be a good story.Katie-K. Psycho.Rebecca-Marry. Trophy.
Kirsten-F. Met a girl at Spring Break that was an extra in "Elizabethtown" and apparently she smokes like a chimney, which is terribly unnattractive. Still, it'd be a good story.Katie-K. Psycho.Rebecca-Marry.  Trophy.
That's hot to me, I dunno. "Try to find a girl that smokes Chris. Remember, if she smokes she pokes!!"And she just seems more like a wife type. Rebecca is hot but I feel like she'd have a higher liklihood to screw around.
RoseGowa.jpgHollyholly_marie_combs1.jpgAlyssa254147.jpg
WOW. Ummm, how about:MFKThat's a tough choice.
fkmi dont know why just because i grew up watching allisa's boobs grow...
RoseGowa.jpgHollyholly_marie_combs1.jpgAlyssa254147.jpg
WOW. Ummm, how about:MFKThat's a tough choice.
fkmi dont know why just because i grew up watching allisa's boobs grow...
I'm sorry, butF- Seems like someone I could only stand for 10 min.(on a good day) at a time.M- Most sensible choiceK- Just evilis the correct answer.