why i would love to play rebuy with johnnybax

On pokerstars 10R tourny Johnny Bax's table has so far, if my calculations are correct, spent $1,179. Thats double rebuying and all in's about everyhand. In only an hour chip stack there are: 50,00028,00027,00018,00029,0005,0007,000Bax at 11,000They each started with 1,500 chips and the table has not been broken up yet.One guy went all in 25 straight times without winning, double rebuys afterwards.Lottery seems like +EV right now

DN probably played just as crazy when he rebought 27 times but cashed for 100,000 in the 2004 wsop, if you can amass chips it's all worth the rebuys dude. JohnnyBax is the best tournament player online, of course he knows what he's doing.

On pokerstars 10R tourny Johnny Bax's table has so far, if my calculations are correct, spent $1,179. Thats double rebuying and all in's about everyhand. In only an hour chip stack there are: 50,00028,00027,00018,00029,0005,0007,000Bax at 11,000They each started with 1,500 chips and the table has not been broken up yet.One guy went all in 25 straight times without winning, double rebuys afterwards.Lottery seems like +EV right now
in rebuys you rarely get table changes so by him double rebuying and getting more money on the table and him eventually getting up, he is bettering his chances of getting all the chips as he is one of the best online players at that table
DN probably played just as crazy when he rebought 27 times but cashed for 100,000 in the 2004 wsop, if you can amass chips it's all worth the rebuys dude. JohnnyBax is the best tournament player online, of course he knows what he's doing.
plz leave

I don't think he meant that JohnnyBax did all the rebuying, just that his table did. I know Johnny can get a little nuts at times, but dropping that much is definitely -EV. He was talkin about the table overall.

johnny bax can rebuy 1300 times and it'll still be +EV. He would still be expected to win $595. Or more, because when its HU his opponent will just let him keep his winnings as long as Bax doesnt make him look like a fool in front of all the railbirds.thats how sick he is.

Bax finished 4th, wow!The whole table was playing crazy, but for the most part it was Bax and another guy who did most of the rebuys. At one point 5 guys at the table were in the top 25The other guy could not win, people were just treating him as dead money. Every hand he went him he was either dominated or outdrawn. At the break he had 5000 chips after a double rebuy and add-on. Together him and Bax spent about $750Ive watched Bax play and his style on rebuys is crazy, but you cant argue with results, he is #1

He is not human. He is a machine. If I was placed at his table I would tell everyone my wife went into labor and then sit out until I was blinded away or moved to another table. He makes grown men cry with his creative play. I fear only God and JohnnyBax.

anyone criticizing jonny has no idea how to play a rebuy.
i have no idea how to play a rebuy.but i don't it is proper strategy to go all-in EVERY hand, then double rebuy on top of that.actually, the only thing i think is improper is the first part. the latter seems fine, given the former.
He is not human. He is a machine. If I was placed at his table I would tell everyone my wife went into labor and then sit out until I was blinded away or moved to another table. He makes grown men cry with his creative play. I fear only God and JohnnyBax.
hehe this is like one of those chuck norris facts.I agree though, he's sick I saw him go from 130k to 1mil in when it got 6 handed during the final 2 tables. I think he also has an idea of what hands to play considering the rigedness of stars :-). SW
anyone criticizing jonny has no idea how to play a rebuy.
i have no idea how to play a rebuy.but i don't it is proper strategy to go all-in EVERY hand, then double rebuy on top of that.actually, the only thing i think is improper is the first part. the latter seems fine, given the former.
it is if you can expect to final table a high percentage of the time you get a monster stack. jonnybax can be quite confident in this regard.
He is not human.  He is a machine.  If I was placed at his table I would tell everyone my wife went into labor and then sit out until I was blinded away or moved to another table.  He makes grown men cry with his creative play.  I fear only God and JohnnyBax.
hehe this is like one of those chuck norris facts.I agree though, he's sick I saw him go from 130k to 1mil in when it got 6 handed during the final 2 tables. I think he also has an idea of what hands to play considering the rigedness of stars :-). SW
I dont think the SW is needed. All of us who play on Stars on a regular basis can almost predict the cards that come out next on all-in hands. Im sure Bax has some sort of stratgey concerning this, especially because he has put so many hours in. Guy is smart, sure he thought of something