The Hideout

hilong daywioke up at 11 or so, di some work arougd the house..then chatted with my dad for a bit, then went to pub at 2 for a welcome home party for a buddy thats been in iraw for long time then work immed after til 9,then drove into harrisburg and took my sister to see the U2 3D on Imax....vn show, then home in pouring rain then walked a couple blocks to a friends house for a beer and grill partyjust ogot homeweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Cool, so the Imax was worth it? How long was it?
  • Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

silly boy. come with me, and i'll show you the light.
I heard Kobe is the MVP though, I guess the Lakers need some good news before they get beat by Boozer and Williams.
I heard Kobe is the MVP though, I guess the Lakers need some good news before they get beat by Boozer and Williams.
kobe = mvp / mbp / mop / mrp / maplakers > jazz. AINEC.

My local sports radio station, every sunday, turned over to the most annoying Xian athlete ministry thing in the morning. I'm too lazy to change the station now that I'm sitting down, and I want to listen to the show afterward, but god damn, this show is terrible.

The final 4 in the west right now is basically the conference finals.. The Celtics can't finish off an 8 seed,a nd there suppose to be the best in the east.. I think any 4 of these western teams could take the Celtics..

The final 4 in the west right now is basically the conference finals.. The Celtics can't finish off an 8 seed,a nd there suppose to be the best in the east.. I think any 4 of these western teams could take the Celtics..
Except the Celtics crushed the west all year. 25-5 against them, they are the only team in the east capable of beating a team from the west. I guess maybe the Psitons, but I expect them to fall asleep in the conference finals and lose as usual.

Had like 3 of these. I should just quit this garbage.> Influcted posted big blind (150)> Game # 1,996,044,729 starting.> Dealing Hole Cards(2c 2s )> longshotbob folded> diesul folded> zimi85 called for 150> lenomad folded> Bwads1 called for 150> kamikadziuz called for 75> Influcted checked> Dealing the Flop(9h 8h 2d )> kamikadziuz bet for 450> Influcted went all-in for 1,070> zimi85 folded> Bwads1 folded> kamikadziuz called for 620> Dealing the Turn(9c )> Dealing the River(8s )> kamikadziuz wins 2,810 with a Full House, Nines full of Eights

kobe = mvp / mbp / mop / mrp / maplakers > jazz. AINEC.
I've already explained to you in the Laker thread why the Jazz are so dangerous, I'm not going to repeat myself.Am I the only one rooting for NO to throttle the Spurs? I wanna see the Spurs weep and piddle themselves. And I want it now.
Go Mavericks! Oh wait... we suck in the playoffs...I forgot.Avery who?
Avery got a bum rap. That "team" wasn't going anywhere, and he had them a few baskets away from an NBA championship during "theyeardwaynewadesureshotanawfullottafreethrows".. Rumor has it Rick Carlilse will be your new guy, but he's got a solid history of taking "one step away" teams all the way to the "middle of the pack".. I agree the Mavs need an injection of balance concerning def/offense from the head coach position, and Avery was never going to let Dirk and JKidd freelance and create... but Carlilse the answer? The Mavs needs personnel help before they need coaching help, imo.
Except the Celtics crushed the west all year. 25-5 against them, they are the only team in the east capable of beating a team from the west. I guess maybe the Psitons, but I expect them to fall asleep in the conference finals and lose as usual.
Yup. I could make a case for all 4 of the teams left.. Orlando is an extremely streaky team that could beat an All-Star team in a 7 game series if Hedo and Rashard heat up from the outside.. Cleveland has Lebron and... ugly uniforms.. Still enough to be dangerous. Spurs East Pistons are always mind-numbingly good... and the Celtics shouldn't have to face and 37-win teams the rest of the way, they will be ok. Thank god they have Cassell on that team.. The finally having *winning* "Playoff experience" on that roster.. :club:
fuck a headcold. i got finals this week, assclown. i dont have time for this shit.
Omg me too. It started last week with just a stuffed up nose and has progressed to what I can only assume is bronchitis as my chest hurts whenever I cough, which is often and hard. I bought a two-pack of nyquil/dayquil yesterday and the dayquil is more than half gonthe nyquil is about a fourth gone. My first final is tomorrow morning at 9:45.