• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

I haven't been here since page 1900, but the TOP over there reminded me of how phenominally awesome Jenny McCarthy's tits were. I haven't seen her recently, so I don't know how she looks now, but back in the day she was immediate-masturbation hot.
I caught a bit of her on 2 and a 1/2 men the other night. Not as hot as she once was but still smokin. She moved into my top all time celebrity wishlist slot after I read her FHM interview. She was talking about relationships etc and the line was something like "All I wanna do is make you laugh then make you come."
What in the hell are you saying here?
He started the road toward manhood but got lost for a bit.
He started the road toward manhood but got lost for a bit.
I wonder how that convo went."MOM! DAD!""What, son?""I just jerked off to Jenny McCarthy.""What?""I was finally able to get the white goo to cum out!""Thats great, baby." :and mom kisses him on the cheek and a lifetime of sexual problems begins:
I wonder how that convo went."MOM! DAD!""What, son?""I just jerked off to Jenny McCarthy.""What?""I was finally able to get the white goo to cum out!""Thats great, baby." :and mom kisses him on the cheek and a lifetime of sexual problems begins:
lmao!
I think the first woman I jacked of to was Jane Pauley. We only had basic tv.
i think it was alicia silverstone for mehehe

Shia is hosting SNL on Saturday.

Shia is hosting SNL on Saturday.
pussy is as pussy does.
QFT.
I think the first woman I jacked of to was Jane Pauley. We only had basic tv.
I'm trying to remember who my first masturbation inspiration was, I can't remember for sure. It might have been the house sitter my mom hired in the summer when I was like 10, she had nice funbags.
I'm trying to remember who my first masturbation inspiration was, I can't remember for sure. It might have been the house sitter my mom hired in the summer when I was like 10, she had nice funbags.
WTF, you were jerking off at the age of 10?
WTF, you were jerking off at the age of 10?
It might have been 11...My mom gave me an illustrated book about sex/puberty/other adult stuff when I was like 8. Apparently she didn't want to do the birds and the bees conversation so I had some understanding of what was going on fairly early in life thanks to that book.
QFT.
Livin on a thin line, oooooooooooo, tell me now, what are we supposed to do?
Graudation tonight.Great, I graduated from Community College.I'm fucking cool.
When you're one stage, do a little air guitar with your diploma.
It might have been 11...
So you're one of those guys.
ill always be your friend :club:
It might have been 11...My mom gave me an illustrated book about sex/puberty/other adult stuff when I was like 8. Apparently she didn't want to do the birds and the bees conversation so I had some understanding of what was going on fairly early in life thanks to that book.
was it a picture book?with popups?