The Hideout

7 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)6 Members: brvheart, CardWarfare, pckt10s, El Guapo, hank213, Napa_DonHow's it hangin' sexy?

• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

Darn.. is it the hideout orgy done?I wasn't done... I got blue balls now
Sorry, I'm getting caught up in youtube videos...
Yeah, I like Chris Brown. Big Whoop. Wanna fight about it?
Nope I still want to be Chris Brown.
Chris Brown doing the Michael Jackson "Billie Jean" dance rules, and I don't care about dancing or Michael Jackson.
Chris Brown doing the Michael Jackson "Billie Jean" dance rules, and I don't care about dancing or Michael Jackson.
Yes that was the only redeeming thing about that whole VMA nightmare.
You got yourself a date
Obv you don't want to do this with me, it would be like bringing a swiss army knife to broddsword fight.
Sorry, I'm getting caught up in youtube videos...
Yeah, I like Chris Brown. Big Whoop. Wanna fight about it?
I prefer this version:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9_ZP8HMz6Y..and I don't care about Michael Jackson either... although it's nice to see him pre-insane.
how does McDonalds sound right now... remember the convo about the special coke they get CW?
Trying to get that protein? There are easier/cheaper/more satisying ways. Just PM SuitedAces21 with code word "herminonizeme"
Trying to get that protein? There are easier/cheaper/more satisying ways. Just PM SuitedAces21 with code word "herminonizeme"
eh... he's not around... I'll have to go with the chicken mcnuggets...
That was the catchy part, sheesh!
Secretly... I agree.
At least you made the list...
BOO-YAAA!!!
I have a different love cave for you, doll.
I need to be in on this.
To prove I dont have an accent I'll PM josh my number and he can call and listen to my voicemail and then he can post the results.
And this.
I like how that Suited fellow posts pictures of me.. Keep it up
Anything for you, my love.
Exactly... Although 13 year olds generally don't have very big wangs, so she's probably just playing it safe.
You bastard.
Thats not even worthy of asking, anyone who doesn't pick Tiffiany needs to head over to suited's house for a gay bondage session.
He's right, Tiff wins that one hands down.
You do NOT want to go there.
I think I vaguely remember hearing or reading something about it, but the answers elude me.......for now...
Cmon man, you did not have to get rid of the buttsex moniker, just don't make it sound like we are all cheap floosys, suited isn't even around right now.
I cant believe I missed it.
Darn.. is it the hideout orgy done?I wasn't done... I got blue balls now
Stop bragging about how long you can last. We minute men dont like it.
how does McDonalds sound right now... remember the convo about the special coke they get CW?
Sounds great. I ate there for lunch.
Anything for you, my love.You bastard. He's right, Tiff wins that one hands down.I think I vaguely remember hearing or reading something about it, but the answers elude me.......for now...I cant believe I missed it.Stop bragging about how long you can last. We minute men dont like it.Sounds great. I ate there for lunch.
You and I need to get together sometime.. seriously.. We can watch lord of the rings and cry
You and I need to get together sometime.. seriously.. We can watch lord of the rings and cry
I'm in too, Donk/SA21/Guapo + LOTR Extended versions = 14 hours +/- of cuddling/crying/bleeding/bathroom breaks/more crying/uncontrollable shaking/and perpetual uncomfrotableness it would be awesome
I'm in too, Donk/SA21/Guapo + LOTR Extended versions = 14 hours +/- of cuddling/crying/bleeding/bathroom breaks/more crying/uncontrollable shaking/and perpetual uncomfrotableness it would be awesome
So sexy.

I just crushed a 6 piece chicken mcnugget meal... with a coke... I still believe that mcdonalds gets a special formula from coke... anyways... how do people eat a 20 piece...karla10.jpg

I just crushed a 6 piece chicken mcnugget meal... with a coke... I still believe that mcdonalds gets a special formula from coke... anyways... how do people eat a 20 piece...
Probably because there a bunch of fatties. I dont know, ask Guapo. Only kidding Guapy, you know I love ya.McDonalds coke does taste pretty damn good.
I just crushed a 6 piece chicken mcnugget meal... with a coke... I still believe that mcdonalds gets a special formula from coke... anyways... how do people eat a 20 piece...
1 at a time, with BBQ sauce and a Super Size fry and a $1 double cheesburger.Its sad that that is not a joke, I have always had a huge appetite and while I was in Highschool and just out of I could not gain weight because I was playing Football, Basketball, Baseball, Track and then when I graduated I probably played 3 hours of hoops a day 6 days a week minimum.Well my appetite has stayed and my metabolism has slowed along with my energy level, and here I am at 225 +/- when I should be a lean 180.Although I have not had McDonalds in a while, since i saw Supesize me, but I will still cruch a Famous Star on occasion or a double double from In n Out burger.
Hey I love LOTR can I join in? I'll make some spicy enchiladas so we can blame the tears on the peppers.

I have told my wife many many times that McDonalds has the best fountain coke in the world. No idea why theres always tastes so good, but it really does.