• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

Ok I checked it...I can't pick up on a normal MN type accent in the voicemail, though I am seriously inclined to agree with CW that a recorded message isn't enough evidence for reasons he cited earlier. I suspect that if she in fact does have an accent, it's not as severe as the typical Minnesotan.Also your voice wasn't quite what I expected, though I'm not sure what I was expecting so you can ignore this sentence and ask for the 2.89 seconds you just spent reading it back.

Also your voice wasn't quite what I expected, though I'm not sure what I was expecting so you can ignore this sentence and ask for the 2.89 seconds you just spent reading it back.
You expected a voice like at the other end of a -1900SEX hotline didn't you?
Ok I checked it...I can't pick up on a normal MN type accent in the voicemail, though I am seriously inclined to agree with CW that a recorded message isn't enough evidence for reasons he cited earlier. I suspect that if she in fact does have an accent, it's not as severe as the typical Minnesotan.Also your voice wasn't quite what I expected, though I'm not sure what I was expecting so you can ignore this sentence and ask for the 2.89 seconds you just spent reading it back.
I am an expert now in minnestoaian accents, my home office is in Woodbury, just out side of St. Paul. Instantly I can tell the life long minnestotans vs. the transplants.
I am an expert now in minnestoaian accents, my home office is in Woodbury, just out side of St. Paul. Instantly I can tell the life long minnestotans vs. the transplants.
I work with people from MN everyday too so I am quite familiar with the local accents. I also go up there about once a year (no clothes tax) to do some shopping and hit up Canterbury to play cards.
I think thats a score for me, thank you!
hows the new topic title work for you guys?
I'm tellin you: CDub's Bureau of Asian Awesomeness. It even makes for a professional looking abbreviation. "You better not mess around, or the CBAA will be all over you."See?
I did say it's subtle, but it's definately there.
I think thats a score for me, thank you!
who are you kidding; a guy walking by who gets something stuck in his eye and accidentally winks in your direction is a score for you
Cmon man, you did not have to get rid of the buttsex moniker, just don't make it sound like we are all cheap floosys, suited isn't even around right now.
Free Buttsecks*!!!!*In the Kansas City greater metropolitan area.