• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

I think I may DVR it. Also you read my All Star Game rant?
I scimmed it. I agree with everything. I hate that it decides homefield advantage as well, its just so stupid.
I scimmed it. I agree with everything. I hate that it decides homefield advantage as well, its just so stupid.
just something I thought about today while listening to the radio at workI just wanted to put it into words and didn't know how well I did.

I've been up since Saturday morning, minus a two hour nap yesterday which I woke up from inexplicably. Was falling asleep a minute ago, but me and Chorzzo are gonna run one of those sats. Now I'll be up all night haha....One time Chrozzo! (These tourneys should be like free money I'd think, which means I'll be out in 5.)For Chrozzo:nurses.jpg14.jpgmynurse-076-thumb.jpgnurses3eb.jpgAnd For you Suited:san_diego_pride_3751.jpg

Went on a little heater to take down a live rebuy last night. When I first arrived I was in no mood to play. I went all in about 3 hands in a row. 2 of them were complete BS, and one was A7<A6 to a river 6. So at the end of the bebuy, I bought and added on. I played tight for awhile, then the deck just started hitting me in the face. I was shortstacked and pushed AK. I forget what called me, but I doubled. Next hand, AK again. I push. Maniac calls me with Q6h, doubled again. It was so sweet too. He's one of those "gut" players. I try to tell him this is a math game. He says play your math and I'll play my way and we'll see who's still standing. Yup, we saw alright. Next hand, 33. Guy to my right who has very good late aggression, pushes on a Q6x board. I make him for the 6 but call anyway, stack size dictated. He held up, but very next hand AK again. He pushes A9 and I call, AK holds. Next hand, KK. Shortstack mentions he's pushing anything, so I go ahead and push for him. He folds. Next hand, AK again. Shortstack pushes. I call and hold up.This puts me in a dominate postition and I TID.

hi
What are you trying to say here?
I think he's making a statement on the duality of man. That or it's a complex key to the universe and he's flaunting it right in front of our faces.
I think he's making a statement on the duality of man. That or it's a complex key to the universe and he's flaunting it right in front of our faces.
That smug sonofabitch.
That smug sonofabitch.
Ok, this hit me just right. I'm having a pretty shitty day, but that really just made it better.