The Hideout

So I had a break even session of 3-6 HE yesterday. This was actually pretty good considering I ran hella card dead yesterday. Here's the hands I got:88 once.66 once.33 once.AKs once.AQo once.QJo once.JTo twice.ATs once.ATo once.This was in a five hour session, and that was seriously the only big hands I saw.I picked up SSHE yesterday. So, I'm plowing through this book, this could seriously help me out in beating this game. I already feel I could beat this game consistently, but I know I've got a lot to learn before I crush it.

• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

I picked up SSHE yesterday. So, I'm plowing through this book, this could seriously help me out in beating this game. I already feel I could beat this game consistently, but I know I've got a lot to learn before I crush it.
That's a good read. I hate to admit it, but it's the only poker book I've read... and I haven't even finished it.
Hmmm... Cold Mountain?
nope, Major League II
I picked up SSHE yesterday. So, I'm plowing through this book, this could seriously help me out in beating this game. I already feel I could beat this game consistently, but I know I've got a lot to learn before I crush it.
great info in that book, but it literally put me to sleep on more than one occasion
Damn. Not one of the movies I'm more familiar with though.
Then I suggest you watch the original Major League and only watch Major League II at your own discretion.
Then I suggest you watch the original Major League and only watch Major League II at your own discretion.
I suggest watching Major LEague I, but skip Major League II, for it is not funny, and will only be a disapointment. I mean they couldnt even get Wesley Snipes to come back.
I suggest watching Major LEague I, but skip Major League II, for it is not funny, and will only be a disapointment. I mean they couldnt even get Wesley Snipes to come back.
The only funny part was the mule kick in the balls line that I laid on Corey...well that and the pitch called the masturbater
The only funny part was the mule kick in the balls line that I laid on Corey...well that and the pitch called the masturbater
Harry Doyle: Rick Vaughn gets the starting call today. We hear he matured a lot over the winter, apparently he's bathing now. Congratulations, Rick. As you know, Monte, Vaughn is working on a couple of new pitches. The Eliminator and the Humilator to complement his fastball, the Terminator. Monte: I heard that. Harry Doyle: Dynamite drop-in Monte. That broadcast school has really paid off.
Harry Doyle: Rick Vaughn gets the starting call today. We hear he matured a lot over the winter, apparently he's bathing now. Congratulations, Rick. As you know, Monte, Vaughn is working on a couple of new pitches. The Eliminator and the Humilator to complement his fastball, the Terminator. Monte: I heard that. Harry Doyle: Dynamite drop-in Monte. That broadcast school has really paid off.
My God! Good news fans, the Indians are showing signs of life for the first time in weeks. As a matter of fact they appear to be beating the crap out of each other. It looks like Willie Hayes is trying to hit Rick Vaughn, and why not, everyone else in the league is. Hayes swings and misses. I don't know Monte it looks like Vaughn is carrying his left a little low. This could hurt him in the later rounds.
Yea, I've seen it... but Major League 1 pwns it.Speaking of baseball movies... did anyone else want to bone Susan Sarandon in Bull Durham?
The Counting Crows are playing before the HomeRun Derby and it sounds like the crowd is going crazy....or doesnt care at all. One of those two.
well they have to roll out the ubiquitous band before starting what we want to see
great info in that book, but it literally put me to sleep on more than one occasion
Me too, but I had a breakthrough in counting outs in that book with partial outs. half outs, i never thought about that.
Yea, I've seen it... but Major League 1 pwns it.Speaking of baseball movies... did anyone else want to bone Susan Sarandon in Bull Durham?
Speaking of one of the best baseball movies that it seems no one has ever seen, I know I've mentioned this before, 'Long Gone.'Old HBO movie that absolutely kicks ass. So many one liners, hero's (a young(er) William Peterson) name is Stud Cantrell. Heroine's (Virginia Madsen) name is Dixie Lee Boxx. Used to own it and lost it. Easily should be one of the top 4 baseball movies in every ranking, yet I've never heard anyone on ESPN or wherever even mention it. Once, I think, in a magazine.There is one cheesy double play scene in slow-mo for about three seconds (this is '85 I think), but seriously, most other baseball movies can't even touch this one. Always has baffled me to no end. Please watch it and tell me it isn't hands down one of the best.
Speaking of one of the best baseball movies that it seems no one has ever seen, I know I've mentioned this before, 'Long Gone.'Old HBO movie that absolutely kicks ass. So many one liners, hero's (a young(er) William Peterson) name is Stud Cantrell. Heroine's (Virginia Madsen) name is Dixie Lee Boxx. Used to own it and lost it. Easily should be one of the top 4 baseball movies in every ranking, yet I've never heard anyone on ESPN or wherever even mention it. Once, I think, in a magazine.There is one cheesy double play scene in slow-mo for about three seconds (this is '85 I think), but seriously, most other baseball movies can't even touch this one. Always has baffled me to no end. Please watch it and tell me it isn't hands down one of the best.
That's a lot like "Soul of the Game" which was a TV movie about the Negro Leagues. It specifically followed Josh Gibson, Jackie Robinson, and Satchel Paige. Excellent movie, and I didn't see it listed among anyone else's top 10 besides my own.I'll try to find Long Gone and give it a looksey.