• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

LOLLERCOASTERS!gmanshade just added me as a friend.so i guess THAT'S how he playsssssssssssssssssssss.
That is funny.

so we have a new campaign at work that replaces the stupid survey we were doing. this one is to verify that new customers (a week or less old) have no problems, questions or concerns with their service. it's not too bad, until i get ladies like this:me: Ma'am, i see that you do not have an e-mail address on file with us? Would you like to provide us with one, because you are entitled to the DirecTV e-mail newsletter.her: no, i don't currently know of anyone i could refer to you.um...what? (a question about referrals is actually later, but wtf?)so i continue on with the script, because she did technically say no.me: you can visit channel 114 on your directv system for customer support.her: no, i don't have a computer, and don't want one if you're trying to sell one to me.WTF?!later on, i get to the referral question. we HAVE to follow the script word for word. and either way, she has to hear about our referral program.Me: Would you refer a friend to DirecTV?Her: What did you say?Me: Would you refer a friend to DirecTV?Her: What?Me: WOULDYOUREFERAFRIENDTODIRECTV?Her: DirecTV?Why do these people hog our air?

LOLLERCOASTERS!gmanshade just added me as a friend.so i guess THAT'S how he playsssssssssssssssssssss.
yeah...i dont even have a dogoh yeah gman added me an hr ago as welllol
Yeah, he added me a few days ago. I demanded that he unfriend me, but I havent checked to see if he did or not.
because he bought that shirt for Suited's cock?
Well played.
  • Like 1
Its like a special ed class in there.
I almost posted something, then stopped, then you saw you almost post something, then we both left.Wise choices, I must say.
What if I give you a little of the old penis on the back + biting special?????
don't think you can get away with this just by offering me such a ludacris offersee you in 15.
don't think you can get away with this just by offering me such a ludacris offersee you in 15.
You should check out the last page or so. I've hijacked it.Cant wait.
  • Like 1
21 in T-minus 2.5 hours.
Early congrats! I don't think it begins to go downhill until about 26 myself. 22-24 were f'n awesome.I think after 25 you actually begin to comprehend the fact that you're going to die.