The Hideout

sure I will ship now just post tourney id in here when you run it. dont blame you those things take along time. 50 50 no sb
i ,ove uno really..i thnk im in love with u\hi
  • Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

i ,ove uno really..i thnk im in love with u\hi
If I was gay you would be my first choice. Wait a minute didnt I just admit to watching buff men pound each other. Hmmmm how do we work out that pitcher catcher thing. do we flip a coin or something
If I was gay you would be my first choice. Wait a minute didnt I just admit to watching buff men pound each other. Hmmmm how do we work out that pitcher catcher thing. do we flip a coin or something
Holy cow
No, whoever gave women rights should be shot.Just think of it. Hot sex slaves for all of us.We'd never be bored again.
Who are women to think that they actually have a say in this world?Bitches, I declare a revolution! Free pussy for everyone!

what a shitty day-wanted to sleep in because I have been only averaging about 5 hours a night since I moved but instead woke up at 7am and couldnt get back to sleep- went to go get grocerys and found a big puddle of anitfreeze under my truck, i need a new rad-burnt my omelette-lost $45 trying to get in the sunday million unsuccesfully-lost another $30 playing HORSE-busted out of the $11 20k guaranteed with KK<1010 AIPFand to top it all off back to work in 10 hours and its gonna be busy this weekoh well 2.5 months till vegas

You people need to start with the TOP's again. And by "you people" I mean anyone besides suited and his various alters. Or anyone else that thinks Emma whatever is attractive. The internet is a place for hot women. Not somewhat kinda cute little girls who are going to get ugly by the time they hit 21.

You people need to start with the TOP's again. And by "you people" I mean anyone besides suited and his various alters. Or anyone else that thinks Emma whatever is attractive. The internet is a place for hot women. Not somewhat kinda cute little girls who are going to get ugly by the time they hit 21.
oh, if emma watson walked up to you right now bare naked and begging you to **** her..you would do it
three words:kelly fucking clarkson.