The Hideout

Tip of the Day: Wash your hands before masterbating if you have been handling jalapenos.
No pain, no gain.I find the tingle a refreshing change of pace. After 9,394 times I need some variation thown in the mix.
  • Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

No pain, no gain.I find the tingle a refreshing change of pace. After 9,394 times I need some variation thown in the mix.
Yea, just pretend its a girl with some funky vd.
I can't find the remote and it's pissing me off.
Have you ever watched a program that you otherwise wouldn't have watched because you couldn't find the remote and refused to change the channel by using the buttons on the cable box?I can't tell you how many times that has happened to me.Oh... and it's always in the cushions or under the couch.

I had a weird dream last night. I was banging Lisa Marie Presley while Jerry Lee Lewis watching me and singing "Great Balls of Fire." If dreams have meaning I wanna know what the **** that ione means.To top it all off I woke up and took a green poop this morning. Strange days are here.

Tip of the Day: Wash your hands before masterbating if you have been handling jalapenos.
I had a weird dream last night. I was banging Lisa Marie Presley while Jerry Lee Lewis watching me and singing "Great Balls of Fire." If dreams have meaning I wanna know what the **** that ione means.
just a flashback, sir.

6 Worst Things to Eat at the Movies:Large Popcorn1,283 calories78 g fat (49 g saturated)1,850 mg sodiumLarge Nachos with Cheese (40 chips, 4 oz.)1,101 calories59 g fat (18.5 g saturated)1,580 mg sodium Snickers Popables (5 oz., 46 pieces)692 calories33 g fat (14.6 g saturated)73 g sugars Whoppers (5 oz. box)676 calories24 g fat (20.3 g saturated)88 g sugar44 oz. Cherry Coke572 calories0 g fat154 g sugars Large Soft Pretzel with 3 oz. Nacho Cheese643 calories14.5 g fat (3 g saturated, 4 g trans)3,068 mg sodiumI had 4 out of 6 of those yesterday watching Step Brothers. It was awesome!

yea but A-Rod likes to blow truckers at rest stops and Jeter pays women to poop on him.
they can still play!(and manny used to be a woman and yukoulis kills his pets)