The Hideout

My ex-girlfriend cheated on me yesteday.Twice.In one day.Once with a guy.Once with a girl.I am now officicially in a negative state of mind.Serously..Any of you guys have any messed unfaithfullness stories?
fyp.
why so he can kick your newb ass out?
...admission into the "ihatewyland" fan club is a dollar, or to put it into terms you understand: the price your mother charges for "around the world" x 4.
  • Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

Well Sick Boy.. If you decide to join our secret cult, you have to find a way in which you will contribute to our society..For instance, influcted just joined, and he provides very erotic pictures of beautiful women..SFAWD just joined, and he's Chrozzo's follower..Rivergirl fills in for Lolli and does an excellent job of providing that feminitiy the hideout sorely needs.So you see, we are working society, each holding our own with our own special talent..And cappy.. Julia Stiles is on the ugliest actresses out there, just no striking features in her face.. just sayin'

Looks like its gonna work out. So long as Romo has his typical day.
:club:
Before time began, there was... the cube. We know not where it comes from, only that it holds the power to create worlds and fill them with life. That is how our race was born. For a time we lived in harmony, but like all great power, some wanted it for good. Others, for evil. And so, began the war. A war that ravaged our planet until it was consumed by death. And the cube was lost to the far reaches of space. We scattered across the galaxy, hoping to find it and rebuild our home. Searching every star. Every world. And just when all hope seemed lost, message of a new discovery drew us to an unknown planet called... Earth. But, we were already too late...
Just watched it. That chick really is somethin. First time seeing Shia too, I approve wholeheartedly.
out 30th, healthy cash.
ggTy for the gifts.I need to take some new pictures, haven't taken one in 6+ months,
is your ex wife nineteen, blonde,blue eyes, double C, big ass with a bitchy atitude???
Not quite, but she is/was a slut.
So we're all having a coming out party huh? Well, count me in..Wish I had a better one, but i'm not a picture person..Ian001.jpg
Sweeeeet TOP!
Cheeky and fun shenanigans, or cruel and tragic shenanigans that aren't really shenanigans at all?
No I meant that restaurant with all the goofy shit on the walls and the mozzarella sticks...those will be had.Also, guapo, your wife is gorgeous, did people tell you "you look young" when you were younger because you look like you have sort of a baby face and if so, there's hope for me yet.buckeye, your brother and sister look identical, are they those twins that dress the same whenever they go out and then switch seats to mess with people? (joke about posting the brother pic twice)Edit: And now I see you fixed the link.Qyayayayayayqi looks exactly like I pictured him.And I might post a pic of me, but know I'll probably be drunk in it, and as brvheart can attest I'm pretty ugly and about as white and young looking as chrozzo.
So we're all having a coming out party huh? Well, count me in..Wish I had a better one, but i'm not a picture person..Ian001.jpg
Wow, you *are* a sexy bitch. I'd totally sleep with you if my boyfriend was neglecting me. :D
Guess I'll give in too. These are pics of me, my brother, and my sister at a Reds game last yeargotbronson.jpgI know, I'm a sexy bitch
Indeed, and I enjoy the typical Red homegame sellout going on behind you. j/k :club:
You guys know you can just post a personal pic in your profile for all your e-stalkers to check out.
I think there is a little more "Mitchell Report" juicing than that contributing to the overnight explosion of profile views for Sick Thread folks.

Random stupid celebrity waste of time tidbit of the day:Pam Anderson, a former actor in M&M's commercials, is now starting a media campaign against Mars Candy (M&M's parent company) because Mars tests chocolate on animals.Sorry, you can't have the last 8 seconds of your life back. Move along.On a side note: The original Nintendo Entertainment System created a Christmas blitz 20 years ago today. Yep, we are that old.

Wow, you *are* a sexy bitch. I'd totally sleep with you if my boyfriend was neglecting me. ;)Indeed, and I enjoy the typical Red homegame sellout going on behind you. j/k :club:
LOL...good observation. Actually this was about 2 hrs before game time. My sister won these seats in a raffle. They are the "Diamond Seats" right behind home plate and usually go for about $250 a pop. They have a private bar and bring your food to you. Good times.
ok so today i went out and picked up a bottle of vodkaI jsut realized that i have no mixerSo vodka and water it isBTW, really not too bad, the vodka is out of the freezer so its nice and cold but it kinda tastes like cardboard
Hi RG.Im at a loss for words. Wait, no Im not...QUIT MIXING VODKA WITH WATER!! Drink it straight. Drink it on ice. But for the love of God, DONT DRINK IT WITH WATER!! :club:
Do i really have to answer this?Seriously?ok then well i'm 33otherwise known as OLD
qft
Don't feel bad, I'm sure Lolli and CDub have missed a phonebook's worth of posts during brief hiatuses.... We can't help it if we's popular :D
Yeah, but yall arent that popular to keep my attention for very long. Well, except doinsublime, but thats cause he owes me a dinner and drinks.
Oh... Hai.Ready?ErykRyland is not amusing. Neither is the joke account.Girls with big ol butts=cool.Mcdonalds = coolStealing stuff and vandalism = coolC-Dub= Coooooooooooooooool
Dont be jealous that I recieve morning PM's from Derek Wyland and you dont!! :D
lollicat.jpg
God dammit. Thank god mine are still nicer than Lollicats. It will be a sad sad day when a cat has a nicer rack than me.
I'll never be convinced Lolli isn't a trucker from Des Moines named "Ernie". I'm a tough sell.
Well, I was just in Des Moines last Monday and I was driving my truck.. I guess you can call me Ernie if you want to.Thanks for the presents! My gift to you all is a copy of Hustler, some KY (not to be confused for the hair conditioner youre used to lubing up with) and a roll of paper towels. ENJOY!!
Yeah, but yall arent that popular to keep my attention for very long. Well, except doinsublime, but thats cause he owes me a dinner and drinks.
What am I? Chopped liver?
Thanks for the presents! My gift to you all is a copy of Hustler, some KY (not to be confused for the hair conditioner youre used to lubing up with) and a roll of paper towels. ENJOY!!
Can I ask you to replace the KY with a mold of... (I was probably about to cross a line) LOL
LOL...good observation. Actually this was about 2 hrs before game time. My sister won these seats in a raffle. They are the "Diamond Seats" right behind home plate and usually go for about $250 a pop. They have a private bar and bring your food to you. Good times.
Very nice. I used to have a buddy who had courtside tickets to the Blazer home games, and I tell you, besides sitting 4 rows ahead of Pippen's wife, the best feature was the "waiters" that would bring you your Jalepeno Pretzel and Root Beer right at courtside. There are some things in life money *can* buy, and seatside service at a sporting event is worth every penny. lol. Royalty, I tell you.
Wow, I guess notching a few thousand profile views overnight swells the ego a little, no? :club:
Thank god mine are still nicer than Lollicats. It will be a sad sad day when a cat has a nicer rack than me.
Quantity never trumps quality.
Well, I was just in Des Moines last Monday and I was driving my truck.. I guess you can call me Ernie if you want to.
You've already said too much.
Alright you goofy ****ers.. I just downloaded AIM.. I need everyone's SN so I can stalk you
Check profiles if you're really stalking. dnewsom1138 here