• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

So Nebraska got killed today. Again. This is getting pretty regoddamndiculous. Its time to fire all the coaches and the athletic director. Bring in Tommy Osborne to run the program and hire Turner Gill to lead our boys back to promised land.

so i just got back from the audition, which wound up turning into band practice, which also finally spurned a name for the band. we shall now be called, "spinning jenny."anyway, just about to head out for this date. advice?

So Nebraska got killed today. Again. This is getting pretty regoddamndiculous. Its time to fire all the coaches and the athletic director. Bring in Tommy Osborne to run the program and hire Turner Gill to lead our boys back to promised land.
Worst at home loss since 1958. There's a distinct possiblity we could lose the rest of the games this season.
so i just got back from the audition, which wound up turning into band practice, which also finally spurned a name for the band. we shall now be called, "spinning jenny."anyway, just about to head out for this date. advice?
Trip report?

Red Sox TILT. Eric Wins should quit pitching. Then I busted out of 2 rounds of home game against KQ. First time 100/200, button limp, I squeezed from SB for 2400 more, BB calls with KQos. Flop 665, turn A, river K. gg. Second time, 50/100, EP limps, I limped from CO with 9d8d, BB min raised to 200, both of us called. Flop K92 two diamonds, BB bets out 200, I made it 800, BB shoved all-in and I called for 2200 more. Up against KQ again, against the same guy. Guy dodged the outs, GG me.And yeah, Eric Gagne should be banned from the Boston Red Sox.

Red Sox TILT.
I'm very surprised that once Gagne showed that he was sucking ass at the end of the season, that Francona didn't work Lester into some more innings in preparation for just this type of spot. Lester wasn't remarkable this season, but he's done nothing but pitch solid ball since he came up last year. Can't believe it. I could not believe that I was watching Eric fucking Gagne come into the game instead of Lester.

Jesus.. does anybody want to be number 1 in college football?After seeing all the Cal fans saying "were number 1", i'm glad they lost... OSU will eventually go down.. BC doesn't have a tough scheduele.. USF probably won't stay undefeated. what a seasonand......cowboys.jpg

Trip report?
Corey, we have to knowdid she ruv you rong time?
Heh, should've seen that one coming.<-----------did not get sexxed/bit/choked one out last night. BUT, I have a second date Monday night. :icon_dance:This one at her place. Can't imagine what that could entail... :club::D
Heh, should've seen that one coming.<-----------did not get sexxed/bit/choked one out last night. BUT, I have a second date Monday night. :icon_dance:This one at her place. Can't imagine what that could entail... :club::D
Congraturations. Terr her herro from the hideout//.
Heh, should've seen that one coming.<-----------did not get sexxed/bit/choked one out last night. BUT, I have a second date Monday night. :club: This one at her place. Can't imagine what that could entail... :D:D
Good luck on the second at bat.Why does noone play Limit anymore? I'm sitting, waiting for a LHE sng to fill and it won't happen. Guess I'll just stick to cash games.
Good luck on the second at bat.Why does noone play Limit anymore? I'm sitting, waiting for a LHE sng to fill and it won't happen. Guess I'll just stick to cash games.
There is a $4 LHE tourney at night at 2100 every night with a 1k gtd prizepool. Small, but soft and fun. That sounded weird. There are a few others in the daytime too.
There is a $4 LHE tourney at night at 2100 every night with a 1k gtd prizepool. Small, but soft and fun. That sounded weird. There are a few others in the daytime too.
I'll have to scope it out sometime. I don't play too many tournies as I never know when and how long I'll be able to chill in front of the comp. I was just looking for a change of pace from the cash games.I did just win 5.50 5 card draw sng. yay