• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

I predict rockies will win the world series... you heard it here first...
If it's Rockies and Sox, I'll make a small wager with you for fun if you're up for it. Damn aren't they hot though? Sox looking good though too.
If it's Rockies and Sox, I'll make a small wager with you for fun if you're up for it. Damn aren't they hot though? Sox looking good though too.
It's just an amazing story what the rockies are doing.. I really hope they make to the world series, not just because i'm a fan, but it's been a long time since the world series hasn't been made up of juggernauts that are continuously good.
It's just an amazing story what the rockies are doing.. I really hope they make to the world series, not just because i'm a fan, but it's been a long time since the world series hasn't been made up of juggernauts that are continuously good.
I agree, definitely an awesome story. 19 games ago, their only hope was to basically go undefeated and get some help.
that's because you're the dayman whereas i am the nightman!nightman.jpgNightman,sneaky and mean,spider inside my dreams I think I love youyou make me wanna cryyou make me wanna diei love you, i love you, i love you, i love you, i love you, nightman!everynight you come into my room, and pin my down,you put your strong arms, you pin me downand i try to fight youyou come inside me, you fill me upand i become you, oh nightman!just two men sharing the night,it might seem wrong, but it's just right,it's just two men sharing each other,it's just two men like loving brothers,one on top and one on bottom,one inside and one is out,one is screaming he's so happy,the others screaming a passionate shout,it's the nightmani'm feelin so wrong, im right, mani'm feelin so wrong, and right, mani can't fight you man,when you come inside me and pin me down with your strong hands,I become the niiiiiiiiiiight, the passionate, passionate, nightman
Awesome. Simply awesome. How did you get all that?
dumb luck is way underrated
not by me. I credit it with about 65% of how I've reached the ripe old age of 35.YaaaaaaaaaaaaaY TOP:dunno why that wasn't showing up. maybe it was a little too sheer or i'm a dumbass.let's try something else.TOP:2005-12-09-004.jpg
wicked google skills yo! but mostly dumb luck and obstinance.
You really should try sex, it's actually pretty fun.
<------------------has a date tonight.
SIIHPHow you doin' by the way? Not to sound all stalker and shit, but I thought about you on the way into work this morning.
SIIHPHow you doin' by the way? Not to sound all stalker and shit, but I thought about you on the way into work this morning.
that's it, i'm carrying mase with me.seriously though, it's not going too bad. been working a lot. going to audition a guitarist for my band today before i go on that date. just waiting on an apartment to open up, and staying at a motel until that happens, so it's not a raw deal.the bad part (i guess?), is that hangukmiguk's addiction is even worse: i've resorted to vietnamese girls. in fact, my date is vietnamese.welcome to my screwed up world...again. i wonder if i could get her to bite me...
happy birthday, sir. were you born on a friday?-vaginaface
And Happy Birthday to you! Seems most people got off to a good start in the Challenge, I was hoping that would happen.
<------------------has a date tonight.
have fun, and by have fun I mean get laid.
And Happy Birthday to you! Seems most people got off to a good start in the Challenge, I was hoping that would happen.
thanks. but next year is the biggie, 100. and... i wasn't. two people with firsts already? there could be some tough numbers thrown up there. at least i'm ahead of my goal of 27 points. go me!
happy birthday, sir. were you born on a friday?-vaginaface
Happy Birthday Austin..May your penis grow like the mighty oak
Thanks amigos. Only one more year until I turn 18. Ciggarettes for everyone.