• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck in Australia Daniel .For anyone to answer.......Bahamas and Australia.....Why did Lori stay at home ?
two words: Pool boyor the obvious, she has a life outside of DN and obligations and priorities that don't entail being on the arm of her poker playing husband 24/7.Hellmuth's wife is a Dr. and I'm sure she doesn't always travel with him. You are right though, those would be good trips to go on.I'm going back to my original answer and adding the gardener as well.
Daniel, you are my favoritest pokah playa? I want to wish you luck, but we both know only the donkeez rely on the luck?Play well?
Why so many ???? Are you asking him? What are you asking? Why are you asking? Ha to Pool boy Mexico.DPRCEO2003www.danspokerroom.com
Hi, Daniel. This is August; I am a forum newbie, but a longtime reader of your site. (And of course a biiiig fun of yours.) I just wanted to thank you for taking time to make this post. Every little posts and blog entries you make put a smile on our faces. I know it will be a tough month on the road away from your family; but we are all 100% behind you! AugustPS: I came back from Japan last Wed after visiting my family, and am having the worst jet-lag of my life. I have not slept more than 4 hours a night since I came back and feel terrible. I hope you won't have too much trouble.
Pretty sure it's January.
Just a note letting you all know I didn't forget about you! I'm still in the Bahamas and am going golfing again today. I'll be back to playing at FCP soon and will be bloggin' and posting hopefully late tonight. Tomorrow I fly to Miami for the day, and then it's off to Australia!
Are you going to the Hard Rock? If you do...I think they have a $1,000 3 table tourney tonight....let us know...I'll go railbird ya.

guys i just got back to from the bahamas and miami. i tried to go to atlantis on sunday and see the tourney but only the battleship thing was going on and i didnt really know what that was and then i saw moneymakers dad and just left. but really i wanted to share the following experiencewhen i flew to miami me and the girl friend when to south beach. i was pretty excited thinking i would see a lot of hot topless girls. well there were some hotties there but the only topless one was a 60 year old women with a boob job. it was really odd because she was very flappy every where on here body but she had perfectly formed boobs. it was the oddest thing i have ever seen.yeah i havent sleep in about 36 hours but i thought i would share my miami experience with you.

guys i just got back to from the bahamas and miami. i tried to go to atlantis on sunday and see the tourney but only the battleship thing was going on and i didnt really know what that was and then i saw moneymakers dad and just left. but really i wanted to share the following experiencewhen i flew to miami me and the girl friend when to south beach. i was pretty excited thinking i would see a lot of hot topless girls. well there were some hotties there but the only topless one was a 60 year old women with a boob job. it was really odd because she was very flappy every where on here body but she had perfectly formed boobs. it was the oddest thing i have ever seen.yeah i havent sleep in about 36 hours but i thought i would share my miami experience with you.
If you go to Haulover Beach...you will see alot of NUDE strippers working on their tans....(Haulover is clothing optional)...you will also see alot of Gay men prancing around nude though...so don't get your hopes up.
Hellmuth's wife is a Dr. and I'm sure she doesn't always travel with him. You are right though, those would be good trips to go on.
No she isn't...she's a psychiatrist.
you will also see alot of Gay men prancing around nude though...so don't forget to bring plenty of lube.
Amen, brother.
Hellmuth's wife is a Dr. and I'm sure she doesn't always travel with him. You are right though, those would be good trips to go on.
No she isn't...she's a psychiatrist.
you will also see alot of Gay men prancing around nude though...so don't forget to bring plenty of lube.
Amen, brother.
You are kidding I hope.I psychiatrist is a Dr and can prescribe medicine.A psychologist isn't and cant.Matt, take your head out of your ass, and your finger out of mine.
I was kidding, of course. Sort of...I know they are doctors, but I also think 75% of diagnosed cases are bullshit.
Not a big believer of mental disease? I'm no bleeding liberal, but cmon, do you really think a lot of this "craziness" going around isn't real?Are you really Tom Cruise?

My johnson is bigger than Tom Cruise's entire body, so no...I'm not him or like him at all.Ok, let's look at the most simple and one of the most popular mental disorders...ADD and ADHD. It's estimated that 5% of school children have ADD, and many of them are being prescribed medication by psychiatrists. I worked at a day camp for rich kids, and in my group of 12 kids 8 were on Ritalin or some variation. I would guess that AT LEAST 6 of these kids would have been absolutely fine with no medication and just a kick in the ass once in a while. Call me crazy, but I'm pretty sure that there are millions of kids being prescribed medication unnecessarily, and that also goes for some cases of depression, anxiety, etc.I could be wrong...it has happened before. I just think that as a whole this country is quick to medicate any problem, which sometimes isn't the best route. That said...yes, there are millions of cases where medication is absolutely the correct treatment.

My johnson is bigger than Tom Cruise's entire body, so no...I'm not him or like him at all.Ok, let's look at the most simple and one of the most popular mental disorders...ADD and ADHD. It's estimated that 5% of school children have ADD, and many of them are being prescribed medication by psychiatrists. I worked at a day camp for rich kids, and in my group of 12 kids 8 were on Ritalin or some variation. I would guess that AT LEAST 6 of these kids would have been absolutely fine with no medication and just a kick in the ass once in a while. Call me crazy, but I'm pretty sure that there are millions of kids being prescribed medication unnecessarily, and that also goes for some cases of depression, anxiety, etc.I could be wrong...it has happened before. I just think that as a whole this country is quick to medicate any problem, which sometimes isn't the best route. That said...yes, there are millions of cases where medication is absolutely the correct treatment.
agreed, more kids need to be disciplined old school and medicated less, but like you also said, there are plenty that are real.I love when we agree. make love to me?you don't need to avoid the censor with assdepression is real.
agreed, more kids need to be disciplined old school and medicated less, but like you also said, there are plenty that are real.  I love when we agree. make love to me?
You have no idea what kind of wierd shit I would do to you if we ever got it on. I'm talking stuff you've never even heard of.
you don't need to avoid the censor with ass
Testing...ass.
depression is real.
Definately. I'm not trying to downplay it, just saying some psychiatrists are quick to medicate first and ask questions later. The good ones are not like that, though. Depression is a bitch.
I was kidding, of course.  Sort of...I know they are doctors, but I also think 75% of diagnosed cases are bullshit.
we got a word for mental illness where i come from: lazy
I didn't know you were from Alabama.

Daniel just wanted to say that I love the site both community and the poker room. I hope you have a good time overseas and can provide us with some good stories for those of us stranded in the grind of life and attending home games.P.S. If you run into Arieh tell him to post some time on his site.

Daniel just wanted to say that I love the site both community and the poker room. I hope you have a good time overseas and can provide us with some good stories for those of us stranded in the grind of life and attending home games.P.S. If you run into Arieh tell him to post some time on his site.
Don't worry, I will?