Just a note letting you all know I didn't forget about you! I'm still in the Bahamas and am going golfing again today. I'll be back to playing at FCP soon and will be bloggin' and posting hopefully late tonight. Tomorrow I fly to Miami for the day, and then it's off to Australia!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a note letting you all know I didn't forget about you! I'm still in the Bahamas and am going golfing again today. I'll be back to playing at FCP soon and will be bloggin' and posting hopefully late tonight. Tomorrow I fly to Miami for the day, and then it's off to Australia!
Hey DN.Want to play me in a few hands on THe private table Fluffdog87's heunder private medium stakes 25-25 nli made it just for the fcp'ers on here right now.
Hey DN.Want to play me in a few hands on THe private table Fluffdog87's heunder private medium stakes 25-25 nli made it just for the fcp'ers on here right now.
omg dude.
omg dude.
join the table.i could not find yours so i made a private fcp one.
omg dude.
no, Im going to bed now. easy on the spamming.
omg dude.
no, Im going to bed now. easy on the spamming.
spamming?this thread is a daniel update thread, and i don't think we can update it any more then he himself did.

Hi, Daniel. This is August; I am a forum newbie, but a longtime reader of your site. (And of course a biiiig fun of yours.) I just wanted to thank you for taking time to make this post. Every little posts and blog entries you make put a smile on our faces. I know it will be a tough month on the road away from your family; but we are all 100% behind you! AugustPS: I came back from Japan last Wed after visiting my family, and am having the worst jet-lag of my life. I have not slept more than 4 hours a night since I came back and feel terrible. I hope you won't have too much trouble.

Hi, Daniel. This is August; I am a forum newbie, but a longtime reader of your site. (And of course a biiiig fun of yours.) I just wanted to thank you for taking time to make this post. Every little posts and blog entries you make put a smile on our faces. I know it will be a tough month on the road away from your family; but we are all 100% behind you! AugustPS: I came back from Japan last Wed after visiting my family, and am having the worst jet-lag of my life. I have not slept more than 4 hours a night since I came back and feel terrible. I hope you won't have too much trouble.

what a tough life you have my friend!!
kinda hard to look pathetic after some of the butt smooch'n posts above us.
You remember that post about people who look upon a star and hope Daniel is looking at the same one at the same time... I now understand what he meant.
hahahhahaa. no seriously.........ahahahahah,heres oneoh daniel i loveu, oh daniel. lol. nah just kidding mate
sigh... :roll: I mean... seriously... you guys... sigh... :roll: It's called dignity.
don't listen to these troublemakers. I for one, am proud of you, the way you express yourself so openly and sharing intimate details of your jet lag with Daniel and us. Please don't stop. This place needs more sincerity and less sarcasm.Am I then only one that saw the part in Daniels post that asked for me to come down and meet him in Miami? DN is my friend, right?
Misc-Lock.gif
did DN just say "Y'all" ??he's been living in the US too long...eh?
my favorite comment that has come out of DN's mouth is when some guy called him an American idiot(i think it was during the 2001 ME)...and he said something like, "hey, i resent that...Im a Canadian idiot."ur post reminded me of that... :club: