poker new years resolutions

I thought I would be the first one to state this but Jeff beat me to it.I am embarassed to say, but I do not keep records. My New Years Resolution is to keep records of what I spend/win on each site and for live games. After a couple of years of playing, it is about time.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. to final table a $3 or greater MTT on pokerstars (some people may see this as a modest goal, but I haven't done it yet)2. to only play when I really feel like it and not when im tired/bored/drunk/on tilt3. most importantly: have fun and make some money

To continue to make the BR grow...Oh, and I'm doing this whole qualifying for the WSOP 2k buy-in O8 event playing nothing but O8. Should be fun.I turn 21 in a month...so, I'll be visiting Vegas during the WSOP for sure and perhaps Atl. City over Spring Break.

1.move back to vegas by july !!!2.play in the 7 card stud hi low at the wsop .!!3.stop playing online soo much !4. tell my woman i am going back to playing cards for a living again5.tell my woman we are moving
6. Buy jewelry to get yourself out of deep trouble

1. Build up Ye Olde Bankroll to a level that will get me out of the microlimits online.2. Become a more well-rounded player--I consider Limit Hold Em to be my strongest game, but I'd like to learn the Omaha/Stud variants as well.3. Keep records of my live play.

1. to avoid the bad beats of life (car problems etc.) that forced me to re-build my bankroll from scratch. 2. play more tourneys3. play more limit, stud, and omaha without going bust4. recognize and fix a minimum of one small leak in my NLHE game at the B&M tables.*edit* to play krablar more often....sw edit

"Play great poker....Play great poker....."
dumbass, its play perfect poker, not great poker to quote bill fillmaffoh yeah, another resolution, to be nicer to noobs and people making bad posts sw

I want to focus more on my MTT play. I have had a great month winning the first MTT''s that I have reached the final table in. I almost made it to the final table in the Dec 29th Freeroll but ended up busting out in 12th. I also want to finish Harrington on Hold em Vol 1 and also read Vol 2 by the end of January. I would love to win a sattelite into a big buy in event like the WSOP or a WPT tournament. To final table in a $100+ buy in event is also a goal of mine for '06. GL at the tables!

dumbass, its play perfect poker, not great poker to quote bill fillmaffoh yeah, another resolution, to be nicer to noobs and people making bad posts sw
ur new years resolution should be not getting banned from NWP :-) i saw that thread...y are they hating?
ur new years resolution should be not getting banned from NWP :-) i saw that thread...y are they hating?
so many dumbass doinks over at nwp, they dont like poeople smarter than them :wink:
so many dumbass doinks over at fcp, they dont like poeople smarter than them :wink:
Your gonna have to deal with me if you mess with fcp. Just leave I never want to see you post again.
so many dumbass doinks over at fcp, they dont like poeople smarter than them :wink:
Your gonna have to deal with me if you mess with fcp. Just leave I never want to see you post again.
TOOO BADDDDDDDDD DOINK!!!!!!!!!!SOOOOOOOOOOOOF'IIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNPWNNNNNNNNNNED

My poker resolutions are:1. Improve at ring games (patience, patience and more patience).2. When I am on a bad run... stop and take some time off so I don't tilt off all of my money.3. Keep to the lower limits till I master playing at that level before moving up. 4. Do not be a donkey!5. Finally, win a multi-million dollar lottery so that I can play poker for fun and afford to lose money.

loll...ur so annoying...SISNCE WHN DID U START E THUGING?...i hope u win the jet so we can have a break from u for a couple of weeks...