dec 29th charter member freeroll-who's in?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in...and I'm going to be playing just like if it was a rebuy.I think its funny a few are surprised that you have to deposit in order to get to play in this freeroll. The only freerolls that people can normally get into when they don't have money deposited at a site would be the type where there are 1000 people fighting it out for a prize pool that is from $50 to maybe $250.Freerolls are not really free...you normally have to earn them in some way.

I'm in but for the many that will be confused by the sign up process go to the _______My Account_______ area, click on the tournement ticket link and sign up that way. If you go to the table under pivate tourney section or restricted and try to sign up there it will not work.This is really cool, kinda like a Negreano Open with alot of the same players so it should be good. For the record, I plan on pwning spademan tonight beotchslapping him around like Daniel is with docheclown.Good luck all!

I'm in...and I'm going to be playing just like if it was a rebuy.I think its funny a few are surprised that you have to deposit in order to get to play in this freeroll.  The only freerolls that people can normally get into when they don't have money deposited at a site would be the type where there are 1000 people fighting it out for a prize pool that is from $50 to maybe $250.Freerolls are not really free...you normally have to earn them in some way.
Bodog has a $1000.00 freeroll a couple of times a week where they only allow 1000 people max into it. That's the best one that I know of that takes place every week and with the best odds of winning money in it.
I still have about 6 hours of work before getting home and deciding if I am going to play or not, thinking I just may sit and wait and then go play on the 31st. Waiting to see how many sign up for tonight.
same here

now sure if im gonna play tonight or tommorow but either way could you guys let me win because i have hit my dryest patch right after my highest and my feelings are hurt since your all such nice people id appreciate it How many post do think are gonna say so and so is a donkey when they bust out of the freeroll

I got in but it took a long time just like some others. Prior to joining PokerStars I played mostly on Pokerroom. I switched because of this same thing. Great idea and for the most part happy with FCP I just wish you would have selected a different host for poker.

I'm in but for the many that will be confused by the sign up process go to the _______My Account_______ area, click on the tournement ticket link and sign up that way. If you go to the table under pivate tourney section or restricted and try to sign up there it will not work.This is really cool, kinda like a Negreano Open with alot of the same players so it should be good. For the record, I plan on pwning spademan tonight beotchslapping him around like Daniel is with docheclown.Good luck all!
I've made my way to the My Account area but don't see a tournament ticket link (yes, I made a real money deposit before the 20th and yes, I am a charter member, I just can't find the link). Can anyone help me out? Thanks.
I've made my way to the My Account area but don't see a tournament ticket link (yes, I made a real money deposit before the 20th and yes, I am a charter member, I just can't find the link). Can anyone help me out? Thanks.
Just found out through support that some of the icon/links aren't bringing people to the correct screen.Here is the correct address:http://fullcontactpoker.com/poker/myAccount.php