dec 29th charter member freeroll-who's in?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought i was in but then realized i deposited on the 21st and u had to by the 20th, o well im not around tomorrow and i sure as hell wont be in front of a computer screen on the 31st. But Gl to all of u

well.. im from Norway so 0800 pm is like 3 in the morning here I guess.. :shock: Man would I like a european freindly freeroll.. but I guss things are set and hard to change.. and btw a european freeroll would include those crazy skandinavians :wink: Go luck guys and maybe.. just maybe DN might be fixing a freeroll at an more human hour..

I am in- I had to go through the Java setup, for some reason I can't figure out I can't load FCP the usual way. It says, patch failed, network error(2)the system cannot find the file specified. I have no idea what that means. Any computer geeks out there?

well.. im from Norway so 0800 pm is like 3 in the morning here I guess.. :shock: Man would I like a european freindly freeroll.. but I guss things are set and hard to change.. and btw a european freeroll would include those crazy skandinavians :wink: Go luck guys and maybe.. just maybe DN might be fixing a freeroll at an more human hour..
The ticket is valid for the one on Saturday also.That one will start at 8pm GMT+1. Guess that will suit us Scandinavians better, but since it isNew years eve I will probably just donk my chips off early and go get drunk instead..GL to you all.

I would love to play in it, but I guess a "freeroll" around here requires a real money deposit. I just don't want to deposit on here yet, due to it being a new site still working out glitches etc... I will, just not yet. So I guess I will have to wait for the next one. Good Luck to everyone!

I would love to play in it, but I guess a "freeroll" around here requires a real money deposit. I just don't want to deposit on here yet, due to it being a new site still working out glitches etc... I will, just not yet. So I guess I will have to wait for the next one. Good Luck to everyone!
A lot of sites with freeroll's require you to have either money account or having played so many ranked hands the previous day or past week. At least any of the ones with some real money to them. Absolute poker is the site I think people need to use if they are looking for freeroll's with no money account or ranked hand requirements needed for them.