• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Wow. What a horrible call, but I can't believe Watkinson would make that move for so much money so early, against that player of all people.

So Lee pushed with A7 and got called by A9 and is out, brilliant.
booooooo Lee Watkinson booooo. The shame of Cheney, Washington.

amazing how you can go from chipleader to busto in 15 hands. Dude came in with dreams of over 8 million bucks and being 1st in chips your thinking at least 3rd or 4th worse case scenario. instead he leaves with half a mil. and wow lee

amazing how you can go from chipleader to busto in 15 hands. Dude came in with dreams of over 8 million bucks and being 1st in chips your thinking at least 3rd or 4th worse case scenario. instead he leaves with half a mil. and wow lee
I was thinking I'll get home after matt's soccer practise tonite about 8:15...settle in and watch a few hours...Holy fuck, this thing might be over in an hour.
Wow. What a horrible call, but I can't believe Watkinson would make that move for so much money so early, against that player of all people.
I guess he's ready to gamble with his chiplead.
Anybody besides me wonder what God thinks when he hears a poker player saying "Lord I will glorify your name with the money I win"?
Yeah, that was pretty messed up.
Who said that anyway?
Jerry Yang, and then he explained to Watkinson that he was going to do good things for poor people with his winnings. Lee probably would have been happier if Yang promised to free some chimps instead.
Yeah, that was pretty messed up.
Well, I mean - putting all belief or non-belief aside - assuming God does exist and that he agrees with the mainstream morality of organized religion today, it just seems like an odd situation to inject God into and I would wonder what would be God's take on that statement.
Anybody besides me wonder what God thinks when he hears a poker player saying "Lord I will glorify your name with the money I win"?
I don't know what God thinks, but it bugs me. This was really not the time for intercessory prayer. Well, and I have my own opinions about appropriate topics for this type of prayer. If he wins, there'd better be a lot of hungry children fed and educated on his dime.
I don't know what God thinks, but it bugs me. This was really not the time for intercessory prayer. Well, and I have my own opinions about appropriate topics for this type of prayer. If he wins, there'd better be a lot of hungry children fed and educated on his dime.
He has about 45% of the chips in play now with 7 players remaining.
Well, I mean - putting all belief or non-belief aside - assuming God does exist and that he agrees with the mainstream morality of organized religion today, it just seems like an odd situation to inject God into and I would wonder what would be God's take on that statement.
That's sort of what I meant, and I have no idea what God's take would be.

Sounds like Yang is prepared to pop almost every single hand preflop and pick up money where others are scared to gamble with him.A good strategy other than against maybe the other two big stacks. This thing might turn inot a Gold situation anyways.