FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

So does Watkinson get $10 million more from Full Tilt if he wins?EDIT: They're really laying into Jerry Yang and his play.
yes
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Answer the question, sir! FMKTSA: Michael, Jeffrey, Blue, Norm, John, Stan?
NO ITS RETARDED!
FCP SurveyDaniel Negreanu is involved in a new project that is creating a web-based, interactive poker training system that will improve all levels of poker players. And, we want to give the FCP Community an opportunity to help shape the direction of the poker training content. By answering the following questions and offering your feedback, we will have a better understanding of what is relevant and of interest to today’s poker players with respect to poker instruction material.Anybody completing this short online questionnaire by August 3, 2007 will be entered into a random draw with the chance to win one of 50 prizes which include chip sets, track mice, card covers, hats, shirts and several free trial memberships to Daniel’s new virtual poker training system.Please provide us with your name or FCP forum name and an e-mail address, so we can contact you, if you have won a free gift for participating in this questionnaire. Thank you for your input.
I answered that a bit ago, there is a link at the top of each page.
I didn't say you did. I clarified that by common societal definitions of "swap", there was no swapping that night.The point that I want to be clear is that other than Ozz, the only person I engaged in sexual activity with that night was Nik which does not constitute swapping by any commonly understood societal definition.You should move on, Counsel, because once I objected a judge would have asked you to rephrase your question anyway.
Mrs. Simpson. So, If i didn't say you "Swapped" or asked you if you "Swapped" or anything to do about "Swapped," Will you get off the question of SWAPPING!It is you who should "move on" as:1. I didn't say you swapped, and you've admitted that.2. I didn't accuse you of swapping, you've admitted that.I Simply asked a question. Next time if you want to read "Meaning" into my question, Next time just ask what "Swippy-Swappy" is!So there! Pfffft!Norm
Mrs. Simpson. So, If i didn't say you "Swapped" or asked you if you "Swapped" or anything to do about "Swapped," Will you get off the question of SWAPPING!It is you who should "move on" as:1. I didn't say you swapped, and you've admitted that.2. I didn't accuse you of swapping, you've admitted that.I Simply asked a question. Next time if you want to read "Meaning" into my question, Next time just ask what "Swippy-Swappy" is!So there! Pfffft!Norm
holy christ dude are you still fretting over this! hahahhahahahahahahah
You do realize that what I wanted to clarify might have nothing to do with the ensuing argument you tried to make, right?
holy christ dude are you still fretting over this! hahahhahahahahahahah
Fretting?No. I was gonna go for a joke. But in true renea fashion, instead of seeing where things went, she went on some rant about swapping, which isn't where i was gonna go AT ALL!So now, since she broke up my joke, i'm just messing with her. So Pfffft!
You do realize that what I wanted to clarify might have nothing to do with the ensuing argument you tried to make, right?
Mrs. Simpson,I simply wanted an answer to my question. And YOU jumped ahead and assumed stuff. Edit. In reality, if you look at the original question, it was NOTHING about YOU anyways! You really need to work on that!Norm
accidentally just shit urself again?
In reference to the final table...By the way if anyone wants me not to comment on what's going on, just let me know. But wow, that was a surprising gamble by Hilm.
Fretting?No. I was gonna go for a joke. But in true renea fashion, instead of seeing where things went, she went on some rant about swapping, which isn't where i was gonna go AT ALL!So now, since she broke up my joke, i'm just messing with her. So Pfffft!
Nice.

Chicken,Are all women psychos?If you knew nothing about sex, never had it, never will, it isn't even possible and has never happened, in this world, would you rather live with a man or a woman?Norm

Chicken,Are all women psychos?YESIf you knew nothing about sex, never had it, never will, it isn't even possible and has never happened, in this world, would you rather live with a man or a woman?Woman, they cook and clean and pick up after you. A man will just let crap sit around until the whole house is condemned.