FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

That's sort of what I meant, and I have no idea what God's take would be.
Me either. I started to philosophize about what I imagine God would say but then I realized there's no way I could even begin to try to figure out what God would or wouldn't think.I do wonder though if he'd be appalled or happy.
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Hey Brent...the Dolphins just released Culpepper, according to the team Web site.
And thus ends that horrible experiment. Bring on the geriatric, concussion-infused Trent Green era.
And thus ends that horrible experiment. Bring on the geriatric, concussion-infused Trent Green era.
I thought you were going with a Blue joke after i read geriatric.I appreciate the restraint.fuckface.
And what's that supposed to mean?I finished 9th last week.
It's Alan. If you don't understand what a post means, just write it off as a dumbass joke that only he gets and move on.
Anybody besides me wonder what God thinks when he hears a poker player saying "Lord I will glorify your name with the money I win"?
He will be donating 10% of his winnings to the Make a Wish Foundation, Feed the Children, and the Ronald McDonald House.WOW, his wife must have said pray 100 times in that last interview!
He will be donating 10% of his winnings to the Make a Wish Foundation, Feed the Children, and the Ronald McDonald House.WOW, his wife must have said pray 100 times in that last interview!
ten percent total or ten percent to each?
In reference to the final table...By the way if anyone wants me not to comment on what's going on, just let me know. But wow, that was a surprising gamble by Hilm.
I'm trying to not find out who wins until they televise the actual thing on ESPN, but don't worry about me, I'll just do my best to browse anything that may be final table related
Ty sir
no problem
Wow. What a horrible call, but I can't believe Watkinson would make that move for so much money so early, against that player of all people.
So Lee pushed with A7 and got called by A9 and is out, brilliant.
really doesn't surprise me much, the few final tables I've seen him play he has made some boneheaded moves. He's obviously a good player, but he implodes at the final table. Doyle ripped him apart in a WPT event HU.
Well, I mean - putting all belief or non-belief aside - assuming God does exist and that he agrees with the mainstream morality of organized religion today, it just seems like an odd situation to inject God into and I would wonder what would be God's take on that statement.
hi....time to take a shower.bye...
:club: To both, just :D