• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

nice, I've only seen one guy and it looks like he should be in NASCAR, there are sponsors all over his shirt. It might have been Watkinson.
woooooo Lee Watkinson, pride of Cheney, Washington woooooSidenote: Cheney is also the home of Eastern Washington University, which has a beautiful campus. The Seahawks do spring training there, and I contemplated going to school there.
scorewatching daytime TV used to drive me nuts, there is some terrible shit on
BFTThank Dog the Cubs play day games the rest of the week.For now, I've settled on Comcast music channel 712 - Arena Rock.
I got a box telling me how to purchase it when I clicked the link. Bah.
Seems to be working now. Weird. Not sure why I got that message earlier.
you click and it plays, ie free
I know what free means, you dirty chode.
did you give it a minute to load up?
Yeah, I dunno what was wrong with it. I must've done something wrong.
You just seem really energetic and sort of all over the place.
this is what happens when they lock you in a room for four straight hours to review test script procedure documents. i'm telling you man, stay away from the meetings... and i just ate a few starbursts so i'm on a bit of sugar rush right now. as for being all over the place, i dunno, just things said make me think of things. weird things sometimes. another note that i'd like for you to see: I'm leaving in 43 minutes.

Chicken,Is this what it feels like when everyone is in on the joke but you have no clue what's going on? heheHow many times does this happen to you?When D is blowing you, do you hold her head and set the pace?Would you and D go to Hedonism?Any other incidents of swippy-swapping since the grand fuckfest?Norm

I am definitely not rooting for the last guy, Rain or whatever his name is. I already dislike him.Go Watkinson and the ex-punk singer guy. Sidenote: Did one of that douchebag's friends just yell, "You're good at basketball!"??

this is what happens when they lock you in a room for four straight hours to review test script procedure documents. i'm telling you man, stay away from the meetings... and i just ate a few starbursts so i'm on a bit of sugar rush right now. as for being all over the place, i dunno, just things said make me think of things. weird things sometimes. another note that i'd like for you to see: I'm leaving in 43 minutes.
What was the result of last nights do-over?
Sidenote: Did one of that douchebag's friends just yell, "You're good at basketball!"??
I heard that too. Bizarre.
That's gross…its also one of the things that is wrong w/this country, parents letting their kids get that overweight. How does one allow a fucking 4 year old to get so damn fat. This kid isn't even fat they are obese. The parents have pretty much fucked up this kids life.
They would rather feed them than tell them "no" and deal with the tantrum. It's sad.
FU! U STFU!
I love that baby.I know I shouldn't watch this crap, but it's like a trainwreck. One mother claimed she caught her girl eating hotdogs out of the fridge in middle of the night. At that point, I probably lock the fridge or remove everything that's not carrot sticks and fat free yogurt. Some mothers seemed to want help, one mother was against changing the child's diet, it was the child's aunt that called the show. It's just crazy.
What was the result of last nights do-over?
more like a do-do over. did you know that the anus is like, less than an inch away and in the right angle while trying to get in that position? well that didn't happen last night either... we actually passed out after some poker and mints. maybe tonight.
Why do I suddenly have cheesy rap songs in my head?Girl, you looks good, won't you back that ass upYou'se a fine motherfucka, won't you back that ass up
Cuz you’re a dork!
Chicken,Is this what it feels like when everyone is in on the joke but you have no clue what's going on? heheHow many times does this happen to you?lol, least weeklyWhen D is blowing you, do you hold her head and set the pace?sometimesWould you and D go to Hedonism?not my thing, not sure about her, but doubt itAny other incidents of swippy-swapping since the grand fuckfest?nope, i did have D, Kristen and Amy all down to their undies hopping and rolling around on my bed though, that didnt suck.Norm
I am definitely not rooting for the last guy, Rain or whatever his name is. I already dislike him.Go Watkinson and the ex-punk singer guy. Sidenote: Did one of that douchebag's friends just yell, "You're good at basketball!"??
HAAHAHHA so agree
Why do I suddenly have cheesy rap songs in my head?Girl, you looks good, won't you back that ass upYou'se a fine motherfucka, won't you back that ass up
Can you feel it Nothin can save yaFor this is the seaon of catchin the vapors
Just for the record, there was no swippy-swapping then either.
Nope, just HLA. Now I've got those bitches sprung.