• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Me too.Did Ali really just call Jamie Gold's win "one of the greatest displays of domination ever"?
I'm glad I don't have the volume up or there would have been vomit all over my desk.He couldn't have possibly been hit with the deck any harder.
Alan, Where is the first place you'll go when your probation ends?
Disneyland?I dont know, havent thought about it. I've never left the USA in my life anyways other then a high school senior trip to niagara falls and toronto once.maybe head down to the Cabo Wabo and rock with Sammy
Just for the record, there was no swippy-swapping then either.
Mrs. Simpson,To the best of your recollection, did 2 people, who were not married to each other, engage in sexual activity on that night?Norm

Chicken,Does Khan have to back up that preflop raise even though the A hit the turn?No, really, how DID you get D? Roofies in the popcorn and a shotgun wedding?Besides DN, who's your favorite poker player?Why am I asking all the questions? You have a fan base who is noticably quiet today. Shouldn't they be asking questions?

Mrs. Simpson,To the best of your recollection, did 2 people, who were not married to each other, engage in sexual activity on that night?Norm
So you're defining me and Nik and D and Nik as swapping? Because I think most people define it differently.
Man, I wasn't even around for the bdams stuff originally but it's still one of my favorite parts of the old thread. Re-post any of that stuff that you find funny, please.
Some of my own favourite posts were about Bdams.
So you're defining me and Nik and D and Nik as swapping? Because I think most people define it differently.
Mrs. Simpson,Just answer the question as asked.The Judge
I think the Norm just has his definitions confused. Swapping involves quid pro quo with the other person's partner. If Oz did D and Ren did Chicken, that would be swapping.What we did that night was lesbian sex with a couple sides of marital sex thrown in.
Some of my own favourite posts were about Bdams.
Right after I started posting he made some ridiculous MS Paint comic strip with me (I think) and him drinking and I never understood what the hell the point was, but it cracked me up.

Hicken - Let me try to ask something since Hasselbreathe and Ren have stolen the only two questions that came in mind today. - Does your nose ever get D off when munching the carpet? - Have you ever witnessed a cross burning in someone's yard? - Is Elvis still alive? - Reincarnated as an animal, you would be ___________? (minus the obvious chicken)- For the right amount of money, you have two choices: Drink Whale sperm, or Eat Goose Shit? - Have you ever farted while receiving a BJ? During sex? - Did she notice? - Preference to hear during sex: Soft subtle moans, or loud obnoxious vulgar screaming?

Yes, but I had no spouse to trade off. If I had done Ren while Dave (had he been there) did Oz, that would have been a swap. If Ren and D traded boys, that would have been swapping. 2 folks not married to each other sexing each other does not a swap make. Chicken,Would you consider a swap situation with another couple where you traded wives?
Chicken,Does Khan have to back up that preflop raise even though the A hit the turn?I think so, huge pot, lots of chips, if other guy doesnt have A he is running. Large stakes, no guts no glory. You get a call or meet resistance and dont have the goods you put on the breaks at the turn if you dont improve.No, really, how DID you get D? Roofies in the popcorn and a shotgun wedding?AlcoholBesides DN, who's your favorite poker player?reese for talent and laak for most fun to watch.Why am I asking all the questions? You have a fan base who is noticably quiet today. Shouldn't they be asking questions?huh ? who? where are they? dammmed pararazzi
Yes, but I had no spouse to trade off. If I had done Ren while Dave (had he been there) did Oz, that would have been a swap. If Ren and D traded boys, that would have been swapping. 2 folks not married to each other sexing each other does not a swap make. Chicken,Would you consider a swap situation with another couple where you traded wives?
Mrs. Simpson,Anything other than Yes was unnecessary and immaterial. Your honor, i would please ask that you instruct the jury to disregard everything after yes. Thank you.Now, Mrs. Simpson, Can you use the exact term I used?Norm
Hicken - Let me try to ask something since Hasselbreathe and Ren have stolen the only two questions that came in mind today. - Does your nose ever get D off when munching the carpet? You mean there are other ways to get her off when munching her carpet? pass along the handbook?- Have you ever witnessed a cross burning in someone's yard? nope- Is Elvis still alive? He died 14 days after I was born. no- Reincarnated as an animal, you would be ___________? (minus the obvious chicken)whale. have you seen the packages on those things and the loads they can shoot?- For the right amount of money, you have two choices: Drink Whale sperm, or Eat Goose Shit? holy crap i swear to dog I didnt read this question before answering the one before it. Goose ****, those are just like little raisenettes right?- Have you ever farted while receiving a BJ? During sex? ive had to hold it before as the urge was there, but never actually mallratted her- Did she notice? n/a- Preference to hear during sex: Soft subtle moans, or loud obnoxious vulgar screaming?soft subtle moans
Would you consider a swap situation with another couple where you traded wives?
we've talked about it before and I'm leaning towards probably not since we are both very jealous people in general. I would be cool with the two girls thing with her obviously, but not sure how I would feel about another man cock'n'ballin her.
Mrs. Simpson,Anything other than Yes was unnecessary and immaterial. Your honor, i would please ask that you instruct the jury to disregard everything after yes. Thank you.Now, Mrs. Simpson, Can you use the exact term I used?Norm
You should define your term because your definition is wrong. And that wasn't me that was Nik. I had sex with Nik that night. I had sex with Ozz that night. Neither of those constitutes swapping. Those are the only sex I had that night.You can rest now, Counsel.