FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

The answer is no swapping occurred that night. I didn't trade anything for anything. I wasn't traded for anything or anyone.
Opps. I thought the other answer was you. haha and i answered Nikki. :PEither way. I didn't ask you if swapping occurred. I asked you a very specific question. Answer that question please! :club:
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

You should define your term because your definition is wrong. And that wasn't me that was Nik. I had sex with Nik that night. I had sex with Ozz that night. Neither of those constitutes swapping. Those are the only sex I had that night.You can rest now, Counsel.
Nope. because i got NO answer to my question.You dance around it nicely. but please answer my question Mrs. Simpson, And you are very close to showing utter contempt for this court!Do you need me to repeat it?hmmmm?Yea, just noticed the nikki thing. haha
we've talked about it before and I'm leaning towards probably not since we are both very jealous people in general. I would be cool with the two girls thing with her obviously, but not sure how I would feel about another man cock'n'ballin her.
It's not like you broke new ground.
Opps. I thought the other answer was you. haha and i answered Nikki. :PEither way. I didn't ask you if swapping occurred. I asked you a very specific question. Answer that question please! :club:
Norm, didn't you have the chance to witness all of this for yourself? Or was that another time?Alan, Would you get creeped out if you were doing D and Norm was in the room with a Woodford & Coke going, "Niiiiiiice..."
FMKTSA: Michael, Jeffrey, Blue, Norm, John, Stan?
thats so retarded. seriously :club:
Chicken,How can you be from Ky/Tn and NOT drink bourbon or sour mash whiskey?Norm
I do sometimes, just not my goto drink. I tend not to keep bourbon around the house cause dark whiskey and bourbon makes Denny meaner then a rattlesnake. Trust me, no one wants to be around her when shes had too much bourbon.
Norm, didn't you have the chance to witness all of this for yourself? Or was that another time?Alan, Would you get creeped out if you were doing D and Norm was in the room with a Woodford & Coke going, "Niiiiiiice..."
Yes. however, i bailed quickly! That would not happen, however, it could have if they had their way! :club:
Alan, Would you get creeped out if you were doing D and Norm was in the room with a Woodford & Coke going, "Niiiiiiice..."
nope, you had that opportunity and passed it up. i think we went for at least 45 minutes or longer before it was obvious that due to the ridiculous amount of alcohol and strangers in the room this whale wasnt blowing anytime soon and we rolled over and fell asleep.edit - i thought norm originally asked this
I do sometimes, just not my goto drink. I tend not to keep bourbon around the house cause dark whiskey and bourbon makes Denny meaner then a rattlesnake. Trust me, no one wants to be around her when shes had too much bourbon.
But Tequila is ok? Chicken,Which way does the compass point when looking for magnetic north in TN?Norm

Do you read the thread?

Nope. because i got NO answer to my question.You dance around it nicely. but please answer my question Mrs. Simpson, And you are very close to showing utter contempt for this court!Do you need me to repeat it?hmmmm?Yea, just noticed the nikki thing. haha
You should define your term because your definition is wrong. And that wasn't me that was Nik. I had sex with Nik that night. I had sex with Ozz that night. Neither of those constitutes swapping. Those are the only sex I had that night.You can rest now, Counsel.
I tend not to keep bourbon around the house cause dark whiskey and bourbon makes Denny meaner then a rattlesnake.
So she gets meaner, then she turns into a rattlesnake? Damn, that's some messed up bourbon.
Do you read the thread?
Yes, but you've said on 2 occasions now that in answer to my question, for the jury, the answer is yes.Now Mrs. Simpson.What was the exact term i used to describe that said night?Norm
But Tequila is ok? Chicken,Which way does the compass point when looking for magnetic north in TN?Norm
any liquor is bad. we did margaritas the other night and a little streak came out. @ my party im recommending beers only :club: South
Yes, but you've said on 2 occasions now that in answer to my question, for the jury, the answer is yes.Now Mrs. Simpson.What was the exact term i used to describe that said night?Norm
"Swippy-Swapping" which isn't even in urban dictionary. What exactly is your point?
"Swippy-Swapping" which isn't even in urban dictionary. What exactly is your point?
To the Jury,CORRECT! Swippy-Swappy! NormMrs. Simpson,Can you please point out for me and the jury where i accussed YOU or anyone else of Swapping?Norm

BERLIN (Reuters) - A German man who startled his neighbors when he hurled his computer out of the window in the middle of the night, was let off for disturbing the peace by police who sympathized with his technical frustrations.

So does Watkinson get $10 million more from Full Tilt if he wins?
I doubt they just give that deal to their name pros, I thought you had to win a seat via FT satellites for that deal.
I doubt they just give that deal to their name pros, I thought you had to win a seat via FT satellites for that deal.
Apparently, he did, according to ESPN's profiles of each player.
I read that he did win his seat via a FT sat, and therefore is eligible for the bonus money. I'm not sure if it was documented in two notebooks though, so take it for what it is.
To the Jury,CORRECT! Swippy-Swappy! NormMrs. Simpson,Can you please point out for me and the jury where i accussed YOU or anyone else of Swapping?Norm
I didn't say you did. I clarified that by common societal definitions of "swap", there was no swapping that night.The point that I want to be clear is that other than Ozz, the only person I engaged in sexual activity with that night was Nik which does not constitute swapping by any commonly understood societal definition.You should move on, Counsel, because once I objected a judge would have asked you to rephrase your question anyway.
So does Watkinson get $10 million more from Full Tilt if he wins?EDIT: They're really laying into Jerry Yang and his play.
yes he basically gets a 10 year advertising contract with fulltilt that pays $1 million per year
thats so retarded. seriously :club: I do sometimes, just not my goto drink. I tend not to keep bourbon around the house cause dark whiskey and bourbon makes Denny meaner then a rattlesnake. Trust me, no one wants to be around her when shes had too much bourbon.
Answer the question, sir! FMKTSA: Michael, Jeffrey, Blue, Norm, John, Stan?
So she gets meaner, then she turns into a rattlesnake? Damn, that's some messed up bourbon.
I love you. :D

FCP SurveyDaniel Negreanu is involved in a new project that is creating a web-based, interactive poker training system that will improve all levels of poker players. And, we want to give the FCP Community an opportunity to help shape the direction of the poker training content. By answering the following questions and offering your feedback, we will have a better understanding of what is relevant and of interest to today’s poker players with respect to poker instruction material.Anybody completing this short online questionnaire by August 3, 2007 will be entered into a random draw with the chance to win one of 50 prizes which include chip sets, track mice, card covers, hats, shirts and several free trial memberships to Daniel’s new virtual poker training system.Please provide us with your name or FCP forum name and an e-mail address, so we can contact you, if you have won a free gift for participating in this questionnaire. Thank you for your input.

30 minutes to 60 minute question asking warning. Not sure if im leaving in 30 minutes or 60 minutes.I may be around some tonight though since I'm gonna play the NegO Horse tourny